Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 11 - 49ers @ Jags***

(11-21-2021, 04:24 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Theres a quote from the Dodgeball movie that feels very relevant watching this team right now

"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball."

Jags receivers and defenders are doing a great job avoiding the ball!
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-21-2021, 04:24 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Theres a quote from the Dodgeball movie that feels very relevant watching this team right now

Duck, Dodge, Dip, and Duck

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2021, 04:26 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

I have no clue where this team goes from here. We are so poorly coached from top to bottom. We lack the swag it takes to compete consistently in this league. Our roster is so bad that I am not even confident TL will be the guy we thought he would be.

(11-21-2021, 04:25 PM)LMD Wrote:

"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball."

Jags receivers and defenders are doing a great job avoiding the ball!

Lol. I was thinking more the doorknob quote.

Only 19 pages of game day thread. Jags are not long a Jacksonville team.

Why not at this point

Yep.

#becauseJaguars

Id feel so much better if i knew they were all drunk

(11-21-2021, 04:26 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I have no clue where this team goes from here. We are so poorly coached from top to bottom. We lack the swag it takes to compete consistently in this league. Our roster is so bad that I am not even confident TL will be the guy we thought he would be.

If nothing else Khan has to fire Baalke and bring in a real GM. Then that GM can decide what to do next. I don't know who that GM is, but this year has made it really clear that Khan needs to be left out of any coaching hire decisions.

ok im taking a nap hope when i wake they have fired this idoit coach

bodybags

bring them

If Meyer isn't fired after this game, Khan has no credibility at all. We are ruining Trevor Lawrence.

(11-21-2021, 04:27 PM)Section105Fan Wrote: Only 19 pages of game day thread. Jags are not long a Jacksonville team.

Honestly not sure I’d care anymore the apathy has overtaken me
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(11-21-2021, 04:27 PM)Section105Fan Wrote: Only 19 pages of game day thread. Jags are not long a Jacksonville team.

its a home game always fewer pages on homegames

(11-21-2021, 04:28 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(11-21-2021, 04:26 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I have no clue where this team goes from here. We are so poorly coached from top to bottom. We lack the swag it takes to compete consistently in this league. Our roster is so bad that I am not even confident TL will be the guy we thought he would be.

If nothing else Khan has to fire Baalke and bring in a real GM. Then that GM can decide what to do next. I don't know who that GM is, but this year has made it really clear that Khan needs to be left out of any coaching hire decisions.

IMO, the irreversible mistake was already made. Young, experienced coordinators pray to stsrt their HC career with a guy like TL, amd we picked Meyer who has no clue what he is doing.

Yup. Message board game day threads are the perfect way to gauge whether or not a team stays in town.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2021, 04:33 PM by Section105Fan. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-21-2021, 04:30 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote:

its a home game always fewer pages on homegames

Right. Let’s call it that. I was an original ticket holder since 1995. Home games used to get 50 pages or more…..consistently.

(11-21-2021, 04:29 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: If Meyer isn't fired after this game, Khan has no credibility at all. We are ruining Trevor Lawrence.

I know Khan is a very patient owner but for years hes talked about having a franchise QB. Thats the only reason he may pull the trigger early for once.

But then its Khan and it would be him saying he was wrong. Again.

I agree with you.  I no longer live in Jax but for the first 10 years I was a season ticket holder and never missed a game.  Even though I'm still a Jag's fan I feel it best if this owner doesn't make the necessary changes to improve this team it would be best to move it out of Jax.

(11-21-2021, 04:28 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Yep.

#becauseJaguars

Id feel so much better if i knew they were all drunk

I am, how else can you watch this every week, knowing it will end in a wreck.

Has Trevor attempted a pass longer than 10 yards?