Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
#BlaineBortles

Quote:Not just this board. It's the entire NFL way. Every team. Every tv station. Everywhere.

I can't speak for all of those other boards since I post mostly here (though I don't doubt what you said to be the case).  Anyways, point of post was to put things in perspective.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:No different than any fanbase in any sport

Yes and no.  I'm sure there are different levels of it in fan bases and sports.  But I'm talking about this board.  I can't speak for the others.

Quote:Are you referring to how wobbly the ball was on his long bombs?
Yes, i watched a few clips...his throws didn't seem to have the same zip and spiral as they did in preseason. Hoping they were the exceptions though. Sad I can't watch the games Sad

Patriots are favored to win this game by 14 points, mang that's a lot.

Quote:Patriots are favored to win this game by 14 points, mang that's a lot.

Kind of like when when we were huge underdogs for the Bronocos game a couple of years ago.

We fought hard and actually surprised most people, including myself.

Hopefully we play hard and play well because I do know we're much more talented now than we were in 2013.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Look.... we should lock this thread up....

#BlaineBortles should never be spoke of again....

FOR INSTANCE

When it comes to throwing interceptions, Cousins compares unfavorably to some of the worst quarterbacks in recent NFL history. Cousins’s career touchdown-interception ratio is almost exactly the same as that of Jaguars draft bust <a class="" href='http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6451/blaine-gabbert'>Blaine Gabbert</a>: Cousins has thrown 21 career touchdown passes and 23 interceptions, while Gabbert has thrown 23 touchdown passes and 24 interceptions.

#BlaineCousins

Quote:Look.... we should lock this thread up....

FOR INSTANCE

When it comes to throwing interceptions, Cousins compares unfavorably to some of the worst quarterbacks in recent NFL history. Cousins’s career touchdown-interception ratio is almost exactly the same as that of Jaguars draft bust Blaine Gabbert: Cousins has thrown 21 career touchdown passes and 23 interceptions, while Gabbert has thrown 23 touchdown passes and 24 interceptions.

#BlaineCousins

Still not nearly as bad as Ryan Leaf.

;

;

Quote:Still not nearly as bad as Ryan Leaf.
Akili Smith, Cade McCown, Jamarcus Russell....

Long list of terrible QB's drafted high.

Quote:Still not nearly as bad as Ryan Leaf.

Quote:Akili Smith, Cade McCown, Jamarcus Russell....

Long list of terrible QB's drafted high.
Precisely....

Bortles has at least shown enough that you know he isn't one of THOSE guys....

FOR INSTANCE

When it comes to throwing interceptions, Cousins compares unfavorably to some of the worst quarterbacks in recent NFL history. Cousins’s career touchdown-interception ratio is almost exactly the same as that of Jaguars draft bust Blaine Gabbert: Cousins has thrown 21 career touchdown passes and 23 interceptions, while Gabbert has thrown 23 touchdown passes and 24 interceptions.

#BlaineCousins
Do you realize what you just said? Cousins compares to some of the worst QB in NFL history. Blake has 14 Touchdowns and 19 interceptions. Would you say he compares favorably to Cousins? 

For his career he's completing 58% percent of his passes. How would you compare Blake to these other Qb mention about who are some of the WORST Qb ever? 

Agreed. This thread has run its course.

'02