Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rams Watch 2019

(12-22-2019, 11:04 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Regardless if this is Rapp’s fault, not a good look for Ramsey.  And then he calls Rapp out in his post game locker room interview.  What a teammate.

Yeah, he's a real lousy teammate and a pretty despicable individual it would seem. I'm glad he's gone. 
But, that play was on the safety, not Ramsey.

(12-22-2019, 11:15 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(12-22-2019, 09:34 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: He was playing underneath, trail-man. The safety had the responsibility if the receiver went deep - but he cheated too far up and to the sideline and got beat. 

Ramsey's execution wasn't perfect, but he played it like he was supposed to play it.
Ramsey was asleep on the snap and didn't get any hands on the WR. If he has the flat or underneath, he shouldn't be allowing a WR to release at full speed on a safety.

Ramsey does it a lot on zone plays because he thinks the safety can read his mind and will bait the QB into a throw. Even if the safety is in the right spot, he gets beat on the play.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

We don't know if he was supposed to jam at the line or not. 
Many coordinators will not call a jam when they have a good DB taking away the underneath like Ramsey was here - because they are hoping to bait the QB into a pickable pass.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Good corner, but not a lock down or a game changer and has a piss poor attitude. I’ll take 2 first round picks all day. Rams defense hasn’t looked any better since he was traded & he’s the type of guy who could whine his way out of another place he’s not happy with.

(12-22-2019, 11:29 AM)Jags239 Wrote: Good corner, but not a lock down or a game changer and has a piss poor attitude. I’ll take 2 first round picks all day. Rams defense hasn’t looked any better since he was traded & he’s the type of guy who could whine his way out of another place he’s not happy with.

We got a 4th as well.  I think we could get a starting caliber RB in this deep RB class.  I think the RB class is the most underrated position in this class

Rams are getting their first taste of the Surly Diva.

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2019, 12:27 PM by TJBender.)

Ramsey is the type of player who can dominate once he gets his head screwed on straight. He also seems like the type of player that may never have his head screwed on straight again.

(12-22-2019, 12:27 PM)TJBender Wrote: Ramsey is the type of player who can dominate once he gets his head screwed on straight. He also seems like the type of player that may never have his head screwed on straight again.

True and aptly put.

(12-22-2019, 12:27 PM)TJBender Wrote: Ramsey is the type of player who can dominate once he gets his head screwed on straight. He also seems like the type of player that may never have his head screwed on straight again.

Its unfortunate because he has the most talent I have ever seen in a cornerback.

A major problem, aside from his larger-than-life ego, is Deion Sanders chirping in his ear.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/los-angeles-ra...ders-catch
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Ramsey getting straight roasted on the interwebs.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Side note- is it me or does Ramsey have really feminine facial features. Just saying..put a dress on that [BLEEP] and give her some Pom poms.

(12-22-2019, 05:21 PM)Corriewf Wrote: Side note- is it me or does Ramsey have really feminine facial features. Just saying..put a dress on that [BLEEP] and give her some Pom poms.

he's pretty.

(12-22-2019, 01:38 PM)Jagwired Wrote: http://www.nfl.com/videos/los-angeles-ra...ders-catch

lolololololol

(12-22-2019, 11:58 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-22-2019, 11:29 AM)Jags239 Wrote: Good corner, but not a lock down or a game changer and has a piss poor attitude. I’ll take 2 first round picks all day. Rams defense hasn’t looked any better since he was traded & he’s the type of guy who could whine his way out of another place he’s not happy with.

We got a 4th as well.  I think we could get a starting caliber RB in this deep RB class.  I think the RB class is the most underrated position in this class

The 4th is in 2021

(12-23-2019, 12:02 AM)newporttom Wrote:
(12-22-2019, 11:58 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: We got a 4th as well.  I think we could get a starting caliber RB in this deep RB class.  I think the RB class is the most underrated position in this class

The 4th is in 2021

That's right

(This post was last modified: 12-23-2019, 06:42 AM by JackCity.)

(12-22-2019, 05:21 PM)Corriewf Wrote: Side note- is it me or does Ramsey have really feminine facial features. Just saying..put a dress on that [BLEEP] and give her some Pom poms.

Freud would have a field day with you

(12-22-2019, 11:58 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

Not really underrated as this class is generally always talked about in terms of how deep RB and WR is

(12-23-2019, 06:41 AM)JackCity Wrote:

(12-22-2019, 11:58 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: We got a 4th as well.  I think we could get a starting caliber RB in this deep RB class.  I think the RB class is the most underrated position in this class

Not really underrated as this class is generally always talked about in terms of how deep RB and WR is

I haven't heard anyone mention it

Aww, poor little Jalen is out with a fake knee injury. Wow, poor Rams.

(12-24-2019, 06:47 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Aww, poor little Jalen is out with a fake knee injury. Wow, poor Rams.

Never again in his career will he have a legit injury, whether it really is or not. That is what happens when you commit fraud. Sweet jalen will forever be known as a fraud and a liar.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(12-23-2019, 09:07 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-23-2019, 06:41 AM)JackCity Wrote: Freud would have a field day with you

I haven't heard anyone mention it

It's been pretty widespread before the season even started. Before anything happened we already knew Taylor/Etienne/Dobbins/Swift/Dillon were likely to come out

(12-23-2019, 06:41 AM)JackCity Wrote:

Nothing subconscious here...he straight up has feminine facial features and his mannerisms are also feminine. He rolls his eyes and pouts his lips more than my wife. Either he was a mommas boy or grew up with a bunch of sisters...something. It’s irks me every time the media interviews him.