Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Preseason game vs Browns *Super Official*

(08-14-2021, 09:59 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(08-14-2021, 09:58 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Not really concerned by much of tonight’s game. People getting overly emotional over the first preseason are so amusing. Just a glorified scrimmage with no real basis in reality.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

That's supposed to be a secret!!

this.... I'm just excited for a new season.... and being able to watch the Jags play... I saw a lot of positives and it's just the first preseason game....

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-14-2021, 09:59 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(08-14-2021, 09:55 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Why don't you go post on some other MB?

because I'm a Jaguar's fan.... and I'm optimistic... not a negative Nelly.... You guys should take some pointers from Cleveland fans.... with everything that they've been through over their history they don't act like you guys.... and I know this because I was born in Cleveland and brought up on Cleveland football....

Explains why you sound so bitter.

(This post was last modified: 08-14-2021, 10:04 PM by Jagsfan32277. Edited 1 time in total.)

Nice, stash luton practice squad. Throwing line drive lasers.

This is what I think about this game 

https://twitter.com/duuuvalMagic/status/...3789522946
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Down by 10. Yeah baby

Bethard going into week 2 of the preseason as the backup?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

TD drive by Luton! All is well now, going 12-5
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(08-14-2021, 10:01 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(08-14-2021, 09:59 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: because I'm a Jaguar's fan.... and I'm optimistic... not a negative Nelly.... You guys should take some pointers from Cleveland fans.... with everything that they've been through over their history they don't act like you guys.... and I know this because I was born in Cleveland and brought up on Cleveland football....

We don't have to be optimistic without a good reason. If you don't like it leave.
I'm a true Jags fan I'm not going anywhere.. I don't have to be negative all the time like you guys..like I said go talk to a browns fan...or maybe you should become a Patriots fan...

(08-14-2021, 10:01 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Lawrence needs to grow a stache he's the only one in the QB room without one

Lol. I was thinking the same thing. Maybe it would give him some of Beathard's coolness.

(08-14-2021, 10:06 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(08-14-2021, 10:01 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: We don't have to be optimistic without a good reason. If you don't like it leave.
I'm a true Jags fan I'm not going anywhere.. I don't have to be negative all the time like you guys..like I said go talk to a browns fan...or maybe you should become a Patriots fan...

Make me.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(08-14-2021, 10:01 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(08-14-2021, 09:59 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: because I'm a Jaguar's fan.... and I'm optimistic... not a negative Nelly.... You guys should take some pointers from Cleveland fans.... with everything that they've been through over their history they don't act like you guys.... and I know this because I was born in Cleveland and brought up on Cleveland football....

We don't have to be optimistic without a good reason. If you don't like it leave.
You don't have to be optimistic!! lmao it's the first freaking preseason game.... talking about giving it a chance... Jesus You're basing the whole season off of a preseason game... tells me how much you really know about football

(08-14-2021, 10:07 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(08-14-2021, 10:06 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: I'm a true Jags fan I'm not going anywhere.. I don't have to be negative all the time like you guys..like I said go talk to a browns fan...or maybe you should become a Patriots fan...

Make me.

Easy now. This talk is escalating into the 7th grade.

Bethard and luton played against the browns last stings

(08-14-2021, 10:07 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(08-14-2021, 10:06 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: I'm a true Jags fan I'm not going anywhere.. I don't have to be negative all the time like you guys..like I said go talk to a browns fan...or maybe you should become a Patriots fan...

Make me.

sorry I didn't realize I was dealing with a child

(08-14-2021, 10:09 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(08-14-2021, 10:07 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Make me.

Easy now. This talk is escalating into the 7th grade.

Hasn't graduated out of Huggies just yet.

We need improvement but I liked what I saw from cj n Shaq as well as Trevor converting 3rd down twice. Ready to see what changes are made by next week vs NO.

sn: Being negative is just as cool as being positive. Issue here....The positive feedback has player X and what was impressive from a small sample size. The negative feedback is team sucks and probably wins little to no games after a 1-15 season. That's great insight although seems childish and amateur hour at beat but....I guess. I just take it yall are just young jags fans so fan on lol.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(08-14-2021, 09:59 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(08-14-2021, 09:55 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Why don't you go post on some other MB?

because I'm a Jaguar's fan.... and I'm optimistic... not a negative Nelly.... You guys should take some pointers from Cleveland fans.... with everything that they've been through over their history they don't act like you guys.... and I know this because I was born in Cleveland and brought up on Cleveland football....

Just stop, an original fan from Columbus.

I think T-law needs to get some more game time next week to adjust to the speed of the NFL in live action. I liked a couple of his passes a lot.Rough outing for Minshew, but he was never all that great in the preseason in the past. We know what he can do once the lights come on.

Wait we traded Joe Schobert for a 6th round pick? What?!

(08-14-2021, 10:11 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: We need improvement but I liked what I saw from cj n Shaq as well as Trevor converting 3rd down twice.  Ready to see what changes are made by next week vs NO. 

sn: Being negative is just as cool as being positive.  Issue here....The positive feedback has player X and what was impressive from a small sample size.  The negative feedback is team sucks and probably wins little to no games after a 1-15 season.  That's great insight although seems childish and amateur hour at beat but....I guess.  I just take it yall are just young jags fans so fan on lol.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I've been watching football for 42 years. The Browns didn't look good but they looked competent. The Jags have a long way to go to get to that level.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato