Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Trump Keeps Winning Thread***

(07-15-2020, 03:49 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-15-2020, 02:58 PM)MojoKing Wrote: I read this and it actually filled me with joy. But then realized shoot, he’s wooooooshing me. 

Man, come on, who hurt you? Just tell us.  Who hurt you so much you’re comfortable with the state of our country right now? We’re all here to give you a hug. 

If this was Bush v Gore or Kerry , then fine. But you’re talking about us heading into a deeper Autocracy that’s filled with racism, sexism, xenophobia, oh and not to mention the thousands of American people dying. 
This election isn’t about the economy (although it will be decided by it), it’s about the state of America, where wearing a mask is considered being a liberal pinko.

I understand you’ll never change your mind on this. And it’s sad. I’m not sure whether it’s your education, your background, your line of work. But man, you make me believe that change is impossible even in the face of people dying in front of you.

What is wrong with this country literally has nothing to do with Donald Trump. Everything wrong with this country is stemmed from Democrat run cities and a left leaning MSM brainwashing you on a daily basis. 

If Joe Biden wins this election, this country is doomed for the foreseeable future. Hate to break it to you.

Your bolded text feels like a talking point from Don Lemon.

His bolded text describes exactly where we are. 

A hate-mongerer is towing the most naive factions of conservatives around by the nose ring and telling them that journalism is the enemy, rabidly stirring division with anything or anyone not "white" enough for his lack of taste, and allowing a virus to run rampant through our country while lying to Americans about its deadliness. 

It's a [BLEEP] nightmare of epic proportions.

Then the moron blathers to anyone dumb enough to listen with that plethora of horse [BLEEP] from the rose garden yesterday.  What an embarrassment to this nation. That transcript is so damning of his ineptitude and contains 19 false allegation or blatant lies.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-15-2020, 04:52 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(07-15-2020, 03:49 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: What is wrong with this country literally has nothing to do with Donald Trump. Everything wrong with this country is stemmed from Democrat run cities and a left leaning MSM brainwashing you on a daily basis. 

If Joe Biden wins this election, this country is doomed for the foreseeable future. Hate to break it to you.

Your bolded text feels like a talking point from Don Lemon.

His bolded text describes exactly where we are. 

A hate-mongerer is towing the most naive factions of conservatives around by the nose ring and telling them that journalism is the enemy, rabidly stirring division with anything or anyone not "white" enough for his lack of taste, and allowing a virus to run rampant through our country while lying to Americans about its deadliness. 

Then the moron blathers to anyone dumb enough to listen with that plethora of horse [BLEEP] from the rose garden yesterday.  What an embarrassment to this nation. That transcript is so damning of his ineptitude and contains 19 false allegation or blatant lies.

Do you understand that calling a man with a Slovnian wife, Jewish kids, and Jewish grandchildren a racist over and over makes you look sound an idiot?

(07-15-2020, 05:23 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-15-2020, 04:52 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: His bolded text describes exactly where we are. 

Do you understand that calling a man with a Slovnian wife, Jewish kids, and Jewish grandchildren a racist over and over makes you look sound an idiot?

It really doesn't.  

He's racist. 

He has his tolerances, but he's a racist dirtbag. 100%

(07-15-2020, 05:23 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Do you understand that calling a man with a Slovnian wife, Jewish kids, and Jewish grandchildren a racist over and over makes you look sound an idiot?

Yeah I forgot that racism was confined to one race. Hey if you marry a Jewish lady I guess the racism cancels out if you denigrate black and brown people. Truly brilliant logic. 

And to the point about Biden ruining our country, i just wont even acknowledge that point when thousands are dying, kids are in cages, we're pardoning convicted traitors, our economy is about to tank, and unemployment is already on track to be higher than the great depression. 

But I guess its all a conspiracy to destroy the Trump presidency right?

(07-15-2020, 04:52 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: His bolded text describes exactly where we are. 

Sorry, but having Jewish and Slovnian family members hardly disqualifies Trump from being racist. Those of you who still support Trump should try to enjoy his final 4 months in office. History will prove that he was the WORST thing for the Republican party because not only will he lose by a landslide in November, but he will bring down several of his Senate enablers (true cowards) at the same time. While I can totally understand and accept people who traditionally vote Republican, it is difficult to understand how anyone can still support Trump. I give much credit to those like George Will, Colin Powell, and many other traditional Republicans who have simply had enough of Trump's total incompetence. It is very hard for an incumbent to not be re-elected (only 5 of 19 have lost), however Trump has already sealed his fate. History will prove that he was the WORST president ever due to how inept he was at dealing with COVID. On top of that, he has damaged the relationships we have with our allies and obviously relishes in his ability to create dangerous divisiveness in our country.

Look and sound like*

(This post was last modified: 07-15-2020, 06:57 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

The propaganda machine is strong with this crowd. You guys should look into moving to North Korea or China. I am thinking you would like it a lot better over there.

Anyway, back to the title of the thread, DJIA up for 4th day in a row. Hopefully we can close the week strong.

(07-15-2020, 06:55 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The propaganda machine is strong with this crowd. You guys should look into moving to North Korea or China. I am thinking you would like it a lot better over there.

Anyway, back to the title of the thread, DJIA up for 4th day in a row. Hopefully we can close the week strong.
Bahahahaha

“If you can’t say anything nice about the Jags, go root for another team!”

Quite amazing this thread even exists.

(07-21-2020, 05:38 PM)JackCity Wrote: Yikes!

https://twitter.com/woodruffbets/status/...99392?s=19

Gotta keep her sweet innit... Who knows the dirt she has on him.

(07-21-2020, 05:38 PM)JackCity Wrote: Yikes!

https://twitter.com/woodruffbets/status/...99392?s=19
He’s losing it man but I’m sure someone will come defend it

I'm pretty sure there are a few men in this thread who sit down to pee.

(07-21-2020, 07:07 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I'm pretty sure there are a few men in this thread who sit down to pee.

Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't.
Nature has given me the right to choose.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

20m raised in a single night virtual event. The silent majority lives....

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/...undraiser/

Trump is 100% responsible for BIG 10 football deciding to play. If you are a BIG 10 fan, you owe him your gratitude.

The Art of the Deal...

(09-16-2020, 10:05 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Trump is 100% responsible for BIG 10 football deciding to play. If you are a BIG 10 fan, you owe him your gratitude.

The Art of the Deal...

I still haven't finished thanking Him for the sun rising this morning...
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(07-21-2020, 07:07 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I'm pretty sure there are a few men in this thread who sit down to pee.

By definition, it appears that you may have just conducted a Self Assessment.

self-as·sess·ment
/ˈˌself əˈsesmənt/

noun

1. assessment or evaluation of oneself or one's actions and attitudes, in particular, of one's performance at a job or learning task considered in relation to an objective standard.

(09-16-2020, 03:16 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

By definition, it appears that you may have just conducted a Self Assessment.

self-as·sess·ment
/ˈˌself əˈsesmənt/

noun

1. assessment or evaluation of oneself or one's actions and attitudes, in particular, of one's performance at a job or learning task considered in relation to an objective standard.

Hmmm....sick burn?