Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Trump Keeps Winning Thread***

I figured it would be better to post all of this in one place, so I will start.

Apple supplier Foxconn in talks to invest in USA.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/07/technolo...index.html

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Infinitely more concerned with Americans winning. Not optimistic.
Only a chump boos the home team!

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2016, 11:42 AM by badger.)

No no, everything is bad. so so bad. get your kids together and cuddle in bed like it's storming outside. be afraid. its getting bad out there. the KK is making a big comeback any day now. Hitler is returning. please be safe.

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2016, 12:08 PM by Kotite.)

If you don't see reason for concern with the team being assembled around this clown or his recent actions, you're not looking.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:If you don't see reason for concern with the team being assembled around this clown or his recent actions, you're not looking.

no i am concerned. very. im packing my bags and moving to the mountains because any day now this thing is going to implode. by thing i mean Earth.

Obama - Dow went up 10,000 points, Housing market recovered, Banks saved, Auto industry saved.

When you're winning big, it's viewed at the macro level

Quote:Obama - Dow went up 10,000 points, Housing market recovered, Banks saved, Auto industry saved.

Housing market really had nowhere to go but up after 2008. Undue credit given to Barry for that.

Quote:If you don't see reason for concern with the team being assembled around this clown or his recent actions, you're not looking.
I'm saving this on my iPad...just for you.

[Image: 1UqCx.jpg]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I'm saving this on my iPad...just for you.

[Image: 1UqCx.jpg]

Don't worry - we know you'll wait to see what the majority opinion is and you'll go with that.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Don't worry - we know you'll wait to see what the majority opinion is and you'll go with that.

Oh yeah, that sounds JUST like me! I never have any of my own opinions!! Bwahhahhahhaa!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

is "saving" done just by printing dollar bills and giving it away? because that's basically what happened

Another win in case people aren't tired of winning yet.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/07/technolo...ing-trump/

Quote:Another win in case people aren't tired of winning yet.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/07/technology/translux-manufacturing-trump/'>http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/07/technology/translux-manufacturing-trump/</a>

So much winning that I'm about to puke..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Obama is having a tough last month in office.

I've said it from the beginning, Trump is a WINNER. So we shouldn't be surprised he's winning and he's winning big league. It's just what he does, believe me. Wondering if Trump is gonna win is like wondering if the sun will come up in the morning, that I can tell ya.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Trump certainly hit the jackpot of wins by being born into money.

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2016, 02:23 PM by jj82284.)

Quote:Obama - Dow went up 10,000 points, Housing market recovered, Banks saved, Auto industry saved.

1.) after he and his party ran against private investment starting in the 06 mid terms.

2.) tarp was passed under bush.

3.)Lowest home ownership rate since the 70s when interest rates hit double digits.

4.) the auto industry could have gone through traditional restructuring not the cut the bondholders fiasco that Obama came up with.

Not to mention it was his party's taxes and big labor that caused that problem and their social engineering that caused the housing crisis.

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2016, 09:22 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:Trump certainly hit the jackpot of wins by being born into money.

Pretty amazing what a month or so can do, huh? Your reasons to hate the guy are shrinking by the day so much you are complaining about him being born into money. Because after-all, that was his fault, right? At the hospital, newborn Donald should have immediately requested his dads net worth, then pulled a switcharoo around bath time.

I realize you may be a little bitter because you won't be on the receiving end of all this winning, but just be happy for the country where your favorite football team plays the majority of its games.

I'm having a lot of fun watching you "small government conservatives" cheer on the Chief Executive-to-be as he threatens and blusters against private enterprise and foreign states.

You had us fooled for a while, but it turns out that many of you are simply fan boys who haven't had a reason to feel good about yourself in a long time. Now you get to root for your Daddy. Makes your criticisms about Obama ring real hollow.

I didn't vote for either of The Big Two Liars. Seems as if most of you did. Now you get to own it. Pure entertainment. 

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.