Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
IVORY

Actual Statement from Ivory:  

[Image: CsaClLXWgAAHSlg.jpg]

CsaClLXWgAAHSlg.jpg

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I thought that was normal.
I had an erection from the age of 12 thru 19. Never went away. Things were broken, people injured, it was pure bedlam I tell ya!.....Oh what glorious years. :woot: .

On topic, seems he's better by that statement.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Yep, I was right all along...syphilis.

Have you seen my baseball?

His statement sounds like he'll play Sunday
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I'm glad he finally admitted that he was faking it.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

I'm assuming the above statement is authentic. With that in mind, can we take anything from this?

In particular, I'm wondering about the phrases "an emergency medical condition that developed..." The word "developed" jives with my swollen prostate theory as the condition certainly develops over time. Of course it could be something else that sent him to the ER, but "swelling" in general would make sense for it to have developed, as opposed say to something caused by a traumatic blunt force impact.

The term "first responders" just sounds kinda ominous.

Finally, the part about him being about to "re-focus on the game" makes sense because when you have something like a swollen prostate, there's nothing else you an focus on.

'02

Quote:I'm assuming the above statement is authentic. With that in mind, can we take anything from this?

In particular, I'm wondering about the phrases "an emergency medical condition that developed..." The word "developed" jives with my swollen prostate theory as the condition certainly develops over time. Of course it could be something else that sent him to the ER, but "swelling" in general would make sense for it to have developed, as opposed say to something caused by a traumatic blunt force impact.

Finally, the part about him being about to "re-focus on the game" makes sense because when you have something like a swollen prostate, there's nothing else you an focus on.
Maybe an allergic reaction to something. It happens over time, people develop allergies to things they may not have had.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

This thread is full of MDs apparently. 

[Image: spies-like-us-doctor-o.gif]

Quote:I'm assuming the above statement is authentic. With that in mind, can we take anything from this?

You got a thing for prostates
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

The thing about prostates is, you don't even know it's there...until you know it's there.  Yeah, I had an infected prostate one time.  Felt like I was peeing lightning bolts.

Quote:The thing about prostates is, you don't even know it's there...until you know it's there. Yeah, I had an infected prostate one time. Felt like I was peeing lightning bolts.
Thor, is that you?

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2016, 12:46 PM by JagsGooner.)

edit: double post

Quote:The thing about prostates is, you don't even know it's there...until you know it's there.  Yeah, I had an infected prostate one time.  Felt like I was peeing lightning bolts.

Isn't that true with everything?

No it is not true with everything.

It is good to see Ivory is back at practice.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2016, 01:12 PM by superfan32.)

You saw him at practice?  That's impossible...it's closed to the public.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2016, 01:14 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:You saw him at practice?

He was at the team facility and is preparing for the game.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...m-hospital

So you lied then...you didn't see him at practice.

Quote:So you lied then...you didn't see him at practice.

No, I read in an article he returned to the team facility. That is not a lie.

was it from blue balls