Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
IVORY

Get well soon!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Please do. We really need you.

so what really happened with him? my dad is saying the worst that it was drug releated. anyone know the what really happened?

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:so what really happened with him? my dad is saying the worst that it was drug releated. anyone know the what really happened?

Well, off hand I'd say your dad made a bad call.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:so what really happened with him? my dad is saying the worst that it was drug releated. anyone know the what really happened?

Ivory isn't on drugs... your dad on the other hand... he might...

"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Quote:Ivory isn't on drugs... your dad on the other hand... he might...

That could possibly explain some things.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Zika

In Gus's presser,he was asked about Ivory, and he referred to the PR department.Doesn't sound good.

Why can't they say anything? Is it that bad?

It can't be that bad if he's being released tomorrow or the next day. 

My dad said it was a serious case of an STD.

He was dealing with a leg injury. Any chance it was a blood clot? That would keep you in the hospital for a day or so.

Anyways, get well soon Chris!
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:My dad said it was a serious case of an STD.

lol

"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Quote:He was dealing with a leg injury. Any chance it was a blood clot? That would keep you in the hospital for a day or so.

Said he was in severe pain, does a blood clot do that? They didn't give out much detail.

If it's a personal medical problem, we don't have the right to know unless Ivory tells us. I hope its nothing serious and he's back quickly and healthy.

Quote:He was dealing with a leg injury. Any chance it was a blood clot? That would keep you in the hospital for a day or so.

They said it is not related to the calf injury. A blood clot can be anywhere in the body.

Quote: 

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported that "Ivory will be reevaluated for his issue late this week, I'm told. His availability for Week 2 will hinge on what he learns."

That sounds ominous. 

My Dad said he had butterflies and was throwing up. 

"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

If we don't have him in week 2, then oh boy....

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2016, 09:10 PM by JaguarKick.)

My dad said it was an elbow concussion that turned into Zika Virus.