Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump Indicted, Charges are pending...

(10-03-2023, 10:16 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/...iHfog&s=19

What's wrong with what he said?  He's just stating a fact.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-03-2023, 12:16 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(10-03-2023, 10:16 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/...iHfog&s=19

What's wrong with what he said?  He's just stating a fact.

So the jury is irrelevant unless they find the way the judge wants them to find.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-03-2023, 01:02 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-03-2023, 12:16 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: What's wrong with what he said?  He's just stating a fact.

So the jury is irrelevant unless they find the way the judge wants them to find.

He's merely instructing on the system in place for civil trials - not making the rules. 

Also 

Trump just got gagged for sharing the court clerk's social media in a post denigtrating her
(should have happened in all of these trials already, but...) 

https://twitter.com/AccountableGOP/status/1709284708742316239?s=20

https://twitter.com/AccountableGOP/statu...16239?s=20

(10-03-2023, 03:17 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-03-2023, 01:02 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: So the jury is irrelevant unless they find the way the judge wants them to find.

He's merely instructing on the system in place for civil trials - not making the rules. 

Also 

Trump just got gagged for sharing the court clerk's social media in a post denigtrating her
(should have happened in all of these trials already, but...) 

https://twitter.com/AccountableGOP/status/1709284708742316239?s=20

https://twitter.com/AccountableGOP/statu...16239?s=20

Yes, must hide their connections to make the Show Trial look corruption free.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Again, the "moderates" roll over for justice. Start with the verdict, make everything else fit. Sounds great.

ACLU backs Trump in fight against DC judge's gag order
Special counsel Jack Smith's legal team has argued to reinstate a partial gag order on former President Trump

The American Civil Liberties Union on Wednesday said it will file an amicus brief arguing the limited gag order imposed on former President Donald Trump in his Washington, D.C., election interference case is unconstitutional.

On the same day, federal prosecutors asked U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan to reinstate the currently paused gag order, stating the order is necessary to prevent Trump from targeting witnesses.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aclu-ba...-gag-order
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

When The ACLU even backs Trump on this one lolol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Lots of interesting stuff from the orange weasel himself today in his civil fraud trial.

This one is telling. And before you go screaming "context!" please read the transcript when it is published later today.
This statement in and out of context reveals what a grift the entire MAGA "movement" was and is:

https://twitter.com/lawofruby/status/172...80382?s=20

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2023, 02:49 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-06-2023, 02:22 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Lots of interesting stuff from the orange weasel himself today in his civil fraud trial.

This one is telling. And before you go screaming "context!" please read the transcript when it is published later today.
This statement in and out of context reveals what a grift the entire MAGA "movement" was and is:

You're such a big vagina hahahahahaha

[Image: 20231030-212958.jpg]

[Image: s-l1600.png]
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(11-06-2023, 02:22 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Lots of interesting stuff from the orange weasel himself today in his civil fraud trial.

I'll wait until it gets posted, but I bet there's context.

(11-06-2023, 03:05 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:

I'll wait until it gets posted, but I bet there's context.

Of course there's context.

Did you think that was the only thing he said all day?

I read it - and he looks like a super douche no matter how you slice it.

(11-06-2023, 02:47 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

You're such a big vagina hahahahahaha

Yes, yes, Nancy. We have already established that I'm well acquainted with vagina, while you are obsessed with nuts.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2023, 05:06 PM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

I don't know a single person that would argue that Trump is free from douchebaggery, but that's not the claim you made: that the entire maga movement is a grift. I'm almost certain that short excerpt does not accurate surmise the conversation. I'll read it, though. When I get home, I'll waste my time defending a terribly inarticulate and far too open person against the ravaging of the insatiable left.

Trump's brand does have value. But that value is finite. It's not just whatever he feels like saying it is. Trump just testified that he considers his brand to be worth whatever he thinks it's worth. That doesn't mean he's necessarily a grifter, but it does mean he's out of touch with reality.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-06-2023, 05:13 PM)mikesez Wrote: Trump's brand does have value. But that value is finite. It's not just whatever he feels like saying it is. Trump just testified that he considers his brand to be worth whatever he thinks it's worth. That doesn't mean he's necessarily a grifter, but it does mean he's out of touch with reality.
Both of you are missing the point that it doesn't matter what Trump says his brand or properties are worth. There is a disclaimer and unless Trump somehow committed fraud by paying the person doing estimations at the banks, nothing he put in the paperwork matters. It all says this is our estimate, you are responsible for confirming or coming up with your own estimate.

The Trump is worth a ton because anyone going against it is definitely not MAGA and is a RINO, neocon.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(11-06-2023, 05:04 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I don't know a single person that would argue that Trump is free from douchebaggery, but that's not the claim you made: that the entire maga movement is a grift. I'm almost certain that short excerpt does not accurate surmise the conversation. I'll read it, though. When I get home, I'll waste my time defending a terribly inarticulate and far too open person against the ravaging of the insatiable left.

Please, please don't bother.

LOL 

Defending Trump's con job on the masses is the most laughable exercise in futility I can imagine.

(11-06-2023, 06:13 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 05:13 PM)mikesez Wrote: Trump's brand does have value.  But that value is finite.  It's not just whatever he feels like saying it is.  Trump just testified that he considers his brand to be worth whatever he thinks it's worth.  That doesn't mean he's necessarily a grifter, but it does mean he's out of touch with reality.
Both of you are missing the point that it doesn't matter what Trump says his brand or properties are worth. There is a disclaimer and unless Trump somehow committed fraud by paying the person doing estimations at the banks, nothing he put in the paperwork matters. It all says this is our estimate, you are responsible for confirming or coming up with your own estimate.

The Trump is worth a ton because anyone going against it is definitely not MAGA and is a RINO, neocon.

You must have missed the part where he has already been ruled against for financial fraud. 
This trial is merely determining the exact extent of it. 

His comments about his brand altering the value of his personal property are mostly laughable and he lies through his teeth about his brand not being included in the estimated values of his commercial properties - THEY ARE actually in the valuations. Actual numbers inflating the value due to his brand recognition.   Even though he's on the stand lying "they'd be worth more if they included my brand value." Already in there pal.

Lol, I forgot this is was part of his deposition for this sham of a case. I wish you were half as vigilant about the exploitation of our courts as you were orangeman bad.

(11-06-2023, 08:39 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Lol, I forgot this is was part of his deposition for this sham of a case. I wish you were half as vigilant about the exploitation of our courts as you were orangeman bad.

Sure, there are lots of people who deserve to be prosecuted and aren't being prosecuted,
And plenty of people who don't deserve to be prosecuted are being prosecuted.
How many of those people are trying to end free and fair elections forever?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

That's how the law works, I guess. Let's just prosecute the one we don't like and say he's evil. Got it. Every other rich, lying, narcissistic, grifter that will never have to worry about being prosecuted for these "crimes."

(11-06-2023, 07:51 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 06:13 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Both of you are missing the point that it doesn't matter what Trump says his brand or properties are worth. There is a disclaimer and unless Trump somehow committed fraud by paying the person doing estimations at the banks, nothing he put in the paperwork matters. It all says this is our estimate, you are responsible for confirming or coming up with your own estimate.

You must have missed the part where he has already been ruled against for financial fraud. 
This trial is merely determining the exact extent of it. 

His comments about his brand altering the value of his personal property are mostly laughable and he lies through his teeth about his brand not being included in the estimated values of his commercial properties - THEY ARE actually in the valuations. Actual numbers inflating the value due to his brand recognition.   Even though he's on the stand lying "they'd be worth more if they included my brand value." Already in there pal.
The corrupt judge ruled against him. Majority of the case has already been thrown out by a higher court. The corrupt judge has ignored the ruling.

This is nothing but theater and no matter what this judge does, everything will be thrown out on appeal.