Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Do you approve of the job Bradley has done as head coach?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Bradley Approval Poll

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2014, 11:23 AM by Banatha.)

I am a nobody just like the rest of the board. However, I posted a thread after the first quarter stating that Bortles pick would put the coaches in a funk and they would totally abandon a passing attack. I don't consider dump offs to the RB an attack. That is exactly what happened, and there were plenty of other members stating the same. If amateurs can call the plays before they happen, I imagine the colts can do the same. That is poor coaching period and cannot be defended by anyone with a brain. The staff has had half a year to develop plays their rookie qb can run and be successful at,and they have failed miserably. Blame the qb coach, Jedd, whatever, its up to Bradley to have a well coached passing offense and all he has developed is a MIA list of receivers and a qb regressing.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

An extra week of preparation and the offense produced 3 points?  Seriously?  I know the new CBA puts a clamp on practice but you had an extra week.

Stealing in my paraphrasing from a radio show....  "The Jaguars making a minor incline into an unscalable mountain." 

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:Are really ready to start over...again? Can this fan base really handle another blowup of the coaching staff?

I'm not saying that Bradley's the guy. I'm only saying that we should stick to the plan, a three-year build. Tweak the staff where needed. But, to fire Bradley at the end of this season would be the ultimate knee jerk.

It's only a knee jerk if there is only a blip (no trend) and if there are indications to the contrary.  The trend is the Jags suck and are getting worse and Bradley is not getting any better as a head coach.  His game preparation and management suck and he is not developing players.

At this point we could even bring back TC and it would be an instant improvement.  What he did the year of his canning was really wringing something out of nothing.  Won't happen and the train wreck will continue.

At this point I think it is going to take 5 years and selecting a different QB to fix this team.  Bortles will get to show on a different team after we handcuff him to the point of being a scapegoat in 2015 and 2016.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:At this point we could even bring back TC and it would be an instant improvement.  What he did the year of his canning was really wringing something out of nothing.  Won't happen and the train wreck will continue.

At this point I think it is going to take 5 years and selecting a different QB to fix this team.  Bortles will get to show on a different team after we handcuff him to the point of being a scapegoat in 2015 and 2016.

I wish we would have picked up Fisher!  And yes, TC always gets the most out of his roster.

Quote:They'll win at least another game. We still have Texans x2, the tacks and NYG, all of which are potential winners.

He shouldn't be. It's been that bad. This team has managed to get worse as the season went on. I wasn't sure that was possible.

If they lay an egg like they did yesterday (and several times this year) none of those games are winnable. They should be but I've lost all confidence.

We'll be lucky to get a yard against the Texans the way they played yesterday. JJ Watt will be a nightmare.

I'm not on the "Fire Bradley" bandwagon, but the obvious lack of trust and handcuffing going on with the offense needs to get Fisch fired! You can see the frustration in Bortles face coming to the sideline. I don't even see him reviewing photos on the sideline anymore. I understand this needed change isn't going to happen during the last part of the season, but I fully expect some changes in the off season. I'm eyeballing you also Mallory, you "special" teams coach!

[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Quote:I'm not on the "Fire Bradley" bandwagon, but the obvious lack of trust and handcuffing going on with the offense needs to get Fisch fired! You can see the frustration in Bortles face coming to the sideline. I don't even see him reviewing photos on the sideline anymore. I understand this needed change isn't going to happen during the last part of the season, but I fully expect some changes in the off season. I'm eyeballing you also Mallory, you "special" teams coach!

Bradley should have been able to assess his coaches after year 1 and make changes accordingly before this season.  However, if he keeps his buddy Fisch around for next year then Bradley is far overdue to be fired.  I'm I'm Caldwell or Khan, Bradley better replace Fisch or he needs to be fired.

Quote:Caldwell hit home on the DLINE FA signings. They came because of Gus. The defense is playing well, but everyone is forgetting these players will be replaced... They were the first draft picks in a complete overhaul.... They have time to get better... We have plenty of time.. We're not in the win now mode and that's exactly why Gus doesn't preach it..

He will be judged after another 2 drafts. We want a team for the future generation to be excited about... It takes time.

WE

Believe

We believe

We believe in victory!

And it's going to be painfully long

Buckle up

When are they going to believe in victories?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Which members of the front office/coaching staff voted yes lol. 

Keep in mind, the question isnt whether or not ge should be fired, it's whether or not you approve of the job he has done

Firing Fisch after the season isn't going to help. Would any decent OC want to come to Jax under a staff that's likely in it's last year?

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:Firing Fisch after the season isn't going to help. Would any decent OC want to come to Jax under a staff that's likely in it's last year?

Would any decent coach want to come here knowing you have 2 seasons or less to win or you're out?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Firing Fisch after the season isn't going to help. Would any decent OC want to come to Jax under a staff that's likely in it's last year?

If the check clears I'm sure you can pull people. 

Quote:Would any decent coach want to come here knowing you have 2 seasons or less to win or you're out?

We should sign everyone to 10 year contracts then be very patient Wallbash

Quote:We should sign everyone to 10 year contracts then be very patient Wallbash

Only an idiot like you would say something like that. 3 years is plenty enough. Let me know when we get there.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Only an idiot like you would say something like that. 3 years is plenty enough. Let me know when we get there.

Just trying to play along with your "be patient" mantra.

Quote:Just trying to play along with your "be patient" mantra.

There is no "be patient" mantra. Just let them complete the plan. Lots of money will be spent this offseason in FA along with our rookies growing and a new incoming rookie class. Let's see if a talent infusion and experience can make a difference. I think it will.

Quote:There is no "be patient" mantra. Just let them complete the plan. Lots of money will be spent this offseason in FA along with our rookies growing and a new incoming rookie class. Let's see if a talent infusion and experience can make a difference. I think it will.

You're very trusting...good luck with that!

Quote:Would any decent coach want to come here knowing you have 2 seasons or less to win or you're out?

to win?  

dude, nobody is expecting a winning record.

How about 3-8 or 4-7?

Instead, we're 1-10....

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>