Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Predcit the Jaguars 2014 record
1-15
2-14
3-13
4-12
5-11
6-10
7-9
[Show Results]

1-9 after the bye. How many wins will the Jags finish with?

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2014, 10:07 AM by tyus.)

Quote:9-7  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  oh wait we already lost 9 games,thats  right we can't go 9-7. Maybe I was right,and wrong,just maybe i had it backwards. Maybe we go 7-9.   :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:
That's the spirit! The Jaguars can still win their division!

Colts just have to lose 5 out of their last 6 games.

Houston has to lose 3 out of 6 which is very possible if the Jags beat them twice.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I expected 6 wins at the start of the year. The way the chips have fallen, 4 wins would be nice. Hard to see another win right now though. Team is just too young and inexperienced to predict. We can possibly beat the giants, titans, and texans, but Bortles has to play a lot better.
No commercial messages in sigs

If any pattern established, GUS team will win five more games and then tank again early next season. 6-10.

Quote:Their only chance is Tennessee. I can see 1-15 or 2-14. Do you think Gus is gone with those records?
I think the "rebuilding plan" excuse buys both him and Dave another year.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

We get hot after the bye just like last yr and finish 4-12. My prediction at the start of the season was  7-9  :verymad:

BLEEDING TEAL IN COLORADO SINCE 95.......GO JAGS

I had a dream we went on a winning streak to end the season and that Indy only wins one more game(vs the skins) and we some how managed to get into the playoffs vs the phins and won that game too...then I woke up Blush

Quote:I had a dream we went on a winning streak to end the season and that Indy only wins one more game(vs the skins) and we some how managed to get into the playoffs vs the phins and won that game too...then I woke up Blush
Just think a 5 to 7 win team is gonna win the NFCS. Hard to believe the Bucs are only 2 games out of first place in that division.

Jaguars Fundamentalist

Depends on which team and which QB shows up. Wouldn't surprise me to see them go 1-15. Nor would it if they go 2-14. Might be a stretch to get that 3rd win however. Frankly, how they end up is the same reason how most teams end up........ How far will the QB take them. As for Bortles, he's too unpredictable and too erratic to come to a solid conclusion on this outcome. That's why I said it depends on which QB shows up.

9 votes for 7-9

ahaaahahahaahahahahhahahahahaahahahahhahahaha

you guys, i swear man, you people lol you.. you.. lawl

this coaching staff besides fisch of all people is absolutely terrible, they get out coached every single game barring the browns game where they got arrogant and started going for it on 4th down in stupid field positions

I'm a miami hurricane fan, so after watching al golden and his nice guy bs for so long, I see all kinds of similarities between him and gus.

They say almost identical politically correct bs such as "we're getting better" "we gotta make those plays" "just focusing on the process"

both coaches are completely over their heads

you'll see

We'll beat the Titans, should have beat them already.

We will beat the Giants if we run the ball a lot and play good defense. We gotta get a lead early and protect it, make Eli take chances to score back cause that's when he implodes and throws picks. They only really win when they play better ball control than the other team.

The Colts.... Meh. We're not beating Andrew Luck this year. He got too good too quick. I know they just lost to the Partiots but they have wayyyy better corners than we do.

Splitting 1-1 with the Texans sounds about right, let's just hope for our sake Mallett isn't a good QB because if he is then the Texans are a good team. If he isn't, though, our D line could terrorize him just like Clowney and Watt will probably terrorize us.

Ravens is the true wildcard. Id be glad if we beat them but that's only gonna happen if Flacco has an off day, which is less likely since they're at home. I will be at that game and hopefully they'll make me happy.

But realistically this is another 4-12 season

Quote:9 votes for 7-9

ahaaahahahaahahahahhahahahahaahahahahhahahaha

you guys, i swear man, you people lol you.. you.. lawl

this coaching staff besides fisch of all people is absolutely terrible, they get out coached every single game barring the browns game where they got arrogant and started going for it on 4th down in stupid field positions

I'm a miami hurricane fan, so after watching al golden and his nice guy [BAD WORD REMOVED] for so long, I see all kinds of similarities between him and gus.

They say almost identical politically correct [BAD WORD REMOVED] such as "we're getting better" "we gotta make those plays" "just focusing on the process"

both coaches are completely over their heads

you'll see

I know I speak for the entire board when I say that we would certainly look to someone like you for further knowledge and wisdom.

Now, go back to Archie and Jughead.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:I know I speak for the entire board when I say that we would certainly look to someone like you for further knowledge and wisdom.

Now, go back to Archie and Jughead.

ahhhhhhh yehhhhhh ad hominems to make yourself feel better

Quote:ahhhhhhh yehhhhhh ad hominems to make yourself feel better

You've earned every one.

I so look forward to more of your wit and wisdom.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

The Jags finish 3-13. Tennessee and Houston will go down.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:Remaining games:

clots          winnable if we play mistake free   loss

giants       looking more winnable everyweek eli plays loss

tinhorns    sweep again no way we win. The tinhornes are doing a Cheif Like year. This is the way the NFL is set up.To get better

ravens     toss up depending on which ravens show up loss

tacks        win in our house win

tinhorns    sweep again same as above

So all Winnable

Quote:The Jags finish 3-13. Tennessee and Houston will go down.

I think you're probably right with the possible exception that we *might* shock Indy.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:I had a dream we went on a winning streak to end the season and that Indy only wins one more game(vs the skins) and we some how managed to get into the playoffs vs the phins and won that game too...then I woke up Blush
I've heard that all dreams have some slight basis in reality.  What you had sounds more like a drug-induced hallucination.  

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

I hope we finish 1-15.  We have a shot at the 1st pick in the draft now that the Raiders won.  

This isn't even about tanking anymore, it's about hope for the future.  

I'm leaning toward 4-12

Quote:I'm leaning toward 4-12

You are leaning a lot right there.

That would also mean that the Jags would go .500 after the bye week for the 2nd season in a row.

Could they really pull off back to back .500 records after the bye week?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.