Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Florida State at Miami

Quote:Well having a reshuffled OL will make things different, plus the loss of Benjamin dosent help, couple that with getting the opponent best shot each and every game.

That's the biggest joke. When teams play a team ranked 2...3....5......12 they just don't give it their best shot. Get out of here with that dumb excuse.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:That's the biggest joke. When teams play a team ranked 2...3....5......12 they just don't give it their best shot. Get out of here with that dumb excuse.

There is a difference when playing the NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Just look at how Miami approached this game, yes it was a rivalry game, but extra incentive was added to beat the defending champion Noles and hand them their 1st loss of the season, possibly knocking them out of playoff contention. 

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Well I wish the AP poll mattered but it doesn't.

Me too. Since the coaches kept Ohio State above VT after Week 2, I never liked the USA Today poll. So I stopped reading it and now I am totally confused when I see the numbers next to school names.

Quote:What are those God awful looking things that Miami has on?

Mom asked me why the Hurricanes were wearing black instead of green. I want to know that too because they do have alternate uniforms.

Quote:How can anyone expect FSU to still be #1 after these terrible 1st half performances?

All the voters care about is they won 26 straight games.

Quote:Im a Tebow and Winston worshiper.

Interesting...I don't worship any man.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:There is a difference when playing the NATIONAL CHAMPIONS.

Just look at how Miami approached this game, yes it was a rivalry game, but extra incentive was added to beat the defending champion Noles and hand them their 1st loss of the season, possibly knocking them out of playoff contention.

No. You play to win the game. It doesn't matter if you're playing the defending champs or the last place team.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Interesting...I don't worship any man.

Those are my sports figures.

In my spiritual life, I worship God.

In my personal life I worship my wife, and family.

Whenever im hungry, I worship a homemade baked potato with sliced chicken and bacon, along with some butter. 

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:No. You play to win the game. It doesn't matter if you're playing the defending champs or the last place team.

Well, Golden saw it differently according to the pre-game filler Herbstreet gave. 

Quote:Ok...

And how about O Leary, or Lane dropping critical passes.

Um yeah that happened but how does that change Winston's shortcomings? You people are really in love with the guy. Take it to the grave if you want but your FSU savior is running on borrowed time.

Quote:Um yeah that happened but how does that change Winston's shortcomings? You people are really in love with the guy. Take it to the grave if you want but your FSU savior is running on borrowed time.

LOL.

I like how you brush that off.

Its like you were watching the game with an specific agenda to only identify Winston's mistakes. 

Quote:Well, Golden saw it differently according to the pre-game filler Herbstreit gave. 

I assume the whole coaching staff saw it that way, not just Al Golden.

The truth is Miami has been FSU's heated rival for years, long before they joined the ACC. So for the Hurricanes it does not matter if the Seminoles are national champs or unranked.

Quote:Those are my sports figures.

In my spiritual life, I worship God.

In my personal life I worship my wife, and family.

Whenever im hungry, I worship a homemade baked potato with sliced chicken and bacon, along with some butter.

I hope that works out okay for you when the time comes, I really do.

Quote:I hope that works out okay for you when the time comes, I really do.

It will work out just fine. 

Quote:I assume the whole coaching staff saw it that way, not just Al Golden.

The truth is Miami has been FSU's heated rival for years, long before they joined the ACC. So for the Hurricanes it does not matter if the Seminoles are national champs or unranked.

Yes, this is true. 

Jameis wins again. What a huge surprise...
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Jameis wins again. What a huge surprise...

More like Jameis avoided another loss again. Miami owned the whole first half.

Quote:More like Jameis avoided another loss again. Miami owned the whole first half.

"Avoided another loss" is just a fancy way to say WON.

Too bad Ohio couldn't "avoid another loss" against Virginia Tech...
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:"Avoided another loss" is just a fancy way to say WON.

Too bad Ohio couldn't "avoid another loss" against Virginia Tech...

What I mean is FSU did not win because of Jameis. FSU won because Miami's kicker had a bad day.

Quote:It will work out just fine.

Good luck with that.

Quote:Jameis wins again. What a huge surprise...

He's the only reason they won?

Quote:He's just not great. Just because they won the game doesn't change that...
Yea he's no good....hes only won every college game he's started in. Lol haters gonna hate....26-0 and counting. I understand your suffering after that loss to SC, but c'mon.