Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Florida State at Miami

It is the Game of the Week on ABC with Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit, and Heather Cox: #2 Florida State at conference rival Miami. Normally I would expect a blowout because the Hurricanes are unranked but their history with the Seminoles makes me think there is a good chance of that not happening. Game coverage starts at 8:00 ET.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

#3 FSU.

Quote:#3 FSU.
Depends on poll you use Smile
TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Well I wish the AP poll mattered but it doesn't.

There goes Jameis shaving points again.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

What are those God awful looking things that Miami has on???
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

How can anyone expect FSU to still be #1 after these terrible 1st half performances?

Quote:How can anyone expect FSU to still be #1 after these terrible 1st half performances?

i think jameis bank account makes the rankings...

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

what youre witnessing right now is how jameis will look in the pros. cant handle pressure and cant read a defense.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

I think his ankle is bothering him. He looked hobbled and slowed.

If they lose this game, they have no shot at the top 4.

Quote:I think his ankle is bothering him. He looked hobbled and slowed.

If they lose this game, they have no shot at the top 4.

he looks like hes on the verge of losing it. every time something doesnt go his way you see him looking at a teammate like they did something wrong.

i hope he gets drafted by the titans because he is going to be a huge bust.

Quote:he looks like hes on the verge of losing it. every time something doesnt go his way you see him looking at a teammate like they did something wrong.

i hope he gets drafted by the titans because he is going to be a huge bust.

I will say this, the game is not over....but you are right, he looks flustered.

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2014, 10:38 PM by knarnn.)

Kaaya is the truth. A few years from now he's going to be highly coveted in the draft.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Winston looking like Jamarcus Russell
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

This is what will happen. Miami comes out hot, leads at half by two scores.

Second half fsu gets lucky several times and satan grants them a victory.

Quote:This is what will happen. Miami comes out hot, leads at half by two scores.

Second half fsu gets lucky several times and satan grants them a victory.

I rebuke a win from satan.

If we lose, it's God will.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Goodness gracious, this Canes team is physical dominating FSU in every way. If this is how Winston will look like in front of an NFL defense like the Seahawks, than Richard Sherman will introduce him very quickly to the reality of the NFL. No joke. A Seahawks, Cards, or even a Jaguars defense, would eat Winston alive.

This Miami crowd is out of control. Nobody can survive in this hostile environment.

Here comes FSU in the 2nd half...again.

I have a hard time believing that FSU is one of the four best teams in the country.

I am really looking forward to seeing Winston behind a suspect offensive line next year and just how below average he is. I hope the tacks or tinhorns end up with him.