Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
More Media Hate for FSU...

Quote:the tebow hate annoys me so much. tebow may be a little annoying because he is overly nice....but he has been nothing but a stand up guy. from all we know hes just a good dude.... everyone wants to crap on him and glorify jameis.

things like that make me question peoples attitudes in this country.

The only reason I disliked Tebow was when Gator/Jag homers wanted him. I trashed him here saying he wouldn't be a good pro ab.

Most fans came here just to hate on him because he was a Gator.

It was ok to do it to a guy that really gave you little reason to, but get on Jameis and you are just a hater.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The only reason I disliked Tebow was when Gator/Jag homers wanted him. I trashed him here saying he wouldn't be a good pro ab.

Most fans came here just to hate on him because he was a Gator.

It was ok to do it to a guy that really gave you little reason to, but get on Jameis and you are just a hater.

i agree he wasnt a good pro prospect. im a gator fan and was the first to admit that.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:That gave FSU fans a reason to hate Tebow.

It's funny because you had FSU fans on here swearing Tebow was gay because their sister's boyfriends best friends dry clean said he was...but run around screaming "hate" if you bring up a legitimate news story about their school.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I'm pretty sure I asked why would the school be involved in it in the first place since it happened off campus...but nice attempt at deflecting the fact that you don't give a rats behind about what the players on your team do...you just don't like people talking about it!!

You talked about how the school shouldn't be involved but yet slam the university for the way they handled their portion of the investigation.

I have been Critical of Winston, and is disappointed with Williams.

Personally, I like the attention people are giving FSU by giving up to the minute news.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Not to derail the thread but do I really have to re-establish my respect and belief that Tebow is a great person, and was blackballed from the NFL?
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:You talked about how the school shouldn't be involved but yet slam the university for the way they handled their portion of the investigation.

I have been Critical of Winston, and is disappointed with Williams.

Personally, I like the attention people are giving FSU by giving up to the minute news.

Please show me where in this thread that I said anything about FSU and the investigation!! Because now you are just making things up!!

Quote:Please show me where in this thread that I said anything about FSU and the investigation!! Because now you are just making things up!!

Not in this thread specifically, but in other threads where the topic revolved around both TPD and FSU, your criticism was more slanted towards FSU. 

Quote:Not in this thread specifically, but in other threads where the topic revolved around both TPD and FSU, your criticism was more slanted towards FSU.

Yeah it was a separate issue.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Not in this thread specifically, but in other threads where the topic revolved around both TPD and FSU, your criticism was more slanted towards FSU.

So Winston's hearing with the school and Wiiliams off campus incedent are now lumped into the same conversation? Comments about one case apply to the other?? Really?

Quote:So Winston's hearing with the school and Wiiliams off campus incedent are now lumped into the same conversation? Comments about one case apply to the other?? Really?

Yep, that has been the sentiment shared on here. Pretty obvious to spot.

Quote:Yep, that has been the sentiment shared on here. Pretty obvious to spot.

Trying to have a discussion with you isn't going to work if you just keep making things up.

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2014, 01:39 AM by Jamies_fried_chicken.)

Quote:Trying to have a discussion with you isn't going to work if you just keep making things up.

How can I make up something that you admitted took place in multiple conversations regardless if they are separate or not?

Just admit it that you skew your POV when discussing different topics. 

In other news FSU wins again...26-0 and counting. Haters gonna hate...embrace it Nole nation.

Quote:In other news FSU wins again...26-0 and counting. Haters gonna hate...embrace it Nole nation.

Guess if this was a thread about winning and losing that would be relevant to the issue, but it's not.

Quote:How can I make up something that you admitted took place in multiple conversations regardless if they are separate or not?

Just admit it that you skew your POV when discussing different topics.

The two issues have absolutely nothing to do with one another. You can't just take something that's said regarding a completely seperate issue and try to make it fit into a totally different conversation.

Quote:The two issues have absolutely nothing to do with one another. You can't just take something that's said regarding a completely seperate issue and try to make it fit into a totally different conversation.
Why not? This is a college football forum and all you haters want to talk about is legal concerns because you can't beat FSU athletes on the field. 26-0 and counting...the best team in college football.

Quote:Why not? This is a college football forum and all you haters want to talk about is legal concerns because you can't beat FSU athletes on the field. 26-0 and counting...the best team in college football.

If you don't want to talk about legal issues, stay out of the posts about them.

Quote:If you don't want to talk about legal issues, stay out of the posts about them.

What's the big deal? You derail threads all the time with constant off topic crap.

Quote:What's the big deal? You derail threads all the time with constant off topic crap.

Apparently reading comprehension isn't needed to get into FSU. Who said anything about him derailing the thread? He was complaining about talking about legal stuff so I gave him an option how to avoid it.

Figures that would be too hard for you to understand. Maybe you should just stick to whining about everyone being mean to your poor little school.

Quote: Maybe you should just stick to whining about everyone being mean to your poor little school.

Not everyone, just the gaters and media elites who don't want the Ess Eee See to lose another title game.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato