Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gotta Give It To Jameis' Legal Team

Quote: lol so you're a lawyer now?

I've already explained it numerous times.

Maybe statue of limitations was the wrong wording, but going by FSU's policies, this shouldn't even be happening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:the internet is serious business to you, huh?

Hahhahahaha, you're the one that takes it so personally.

Quote:I've already explained it numerous times.

Maybe statue of limitations was the wrong wording, but going by FSU's policies, this shouldn't even be happening.

If he didn't do anything wrong, there should be nothing to worry about.

Quote:If he didn't do anything wrong, there should be nothing to worry about.

That's the worst load of garbage anyone can ever think. Innocent people go to jail all the time.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Jameis did what thousands of college kids do each weekend.  They get layed and leave the next morning.

Followed by what bunches of college girls do, file regret charges.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Followed by what bunches of college girls do, file regret charges.

You have a terrible, terrible view of women.

Quote:You have a terrible, terrible view of women.

yep. everyone defends the athlete that they dont know. its something i hate... athletes, celebrities are always glorified and idolized.

we have every reason in the world to believe that jameis is not a decent human being.

we have 0 reasons to believe that the girl in question is a bad person.

but yet they defend jameis and outcast the woman who potentially was sexually assaulted.

good for you guys.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Actually, having read the official reports and her multiple statements that contradict each other as well as being contradicted by physical evidence, we do have reasons to think she's lying.

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2014/10/13...nd-winston

Just one fan's view, but might help some here better understand why we're so adamant in defending him.

Quote:You have a terrible, terrible view of women.

Never happened to you, hmmm? Careful, someday you might find out what it's like.

Quote:Actually, having read the official reports and her multiple statements that contradict each other as well as being contradicted by physical evidence, we do have reasons to think she's lying.

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2014/10/13...nd-winston

Just one fan's view, but might help some here better understand why we're so adamant in defending him.

of course the statements contradict each other.... if jameis is guilty, he isnt going to admit it and neither are his friends.

what i speak to is that jameis has proven time and time again that he is a bad egg.

has this girl been in trouble since then? the answer is no.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

HER statements contradict HER OWN earlier statements about the incident.

And I have no idea if she's been in trouble. I don't even know her name. It's possible she also made an inappropriate joke in public or committed a misdemeanor. I have no way of knowing.

As for Jameis, the things he's actually done don't rise to the level of 'bad egg.' I actually hold the delusional belief he's a good person.

Quote:HER statements contradict HER OWN earlier statements about the incident.

And I have no idea if she's been in trouble. I don't even know her name. It's possible she also made an inappropriate joke in public or committed a misdemeanor. I have no way of knowing.

As for Jameis, the things he's actually done don't rise to the level of 'bad egg.' I actually hold the delusional belief he's a good person.

most good, honest people shoplift. youre right.

Quote:HER statements contradict HER OWN earlier statements about the incident.

im actually such a good person that i havent paid for groceries in months.

I see that you still focus on the unassailable rock of personal opinion instead of responding to the part of the post that deals in facts. Good for you.

Quote:yep. everyone defends the athlete that they dont know. its something i hate... athletes, celebrities are always glorified and idolized.

we have every reason in the world to believe that jameis is not a decent human being.

we have 0 reasons to believe that the girl in question is a bad person.

but yet they defend jameis and outcast the woman who potentially was sexually assaulted.

good for you guys.

EL OH EL.

We sure as hell do.

Quote:EL OH EL.

We sure as hell do.

elaborate, please? are you going to say because when she first described the assailant she didnt nail jameis exact physical dimensions?

enlighten me. ive read the reports.

Quote:I see that you still focus on the unassailable rock of personal opinion instead of responding to the part of the post that deals in facts. Good for you.

idk if you are replying to me but dont know how to use the quote button.... but in what world is shoplifting being illegal and showing bad character a personal opinion?

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2014, 03:48 PM by BigJohn98.)

Quote:elaborate, please? are you going to say because when she first described the assailant she didnt nail jameis exact physical dimensions?

enlighten me. ive read the reports.

If you've read the reports, I shouldn't have to explain anything to you. If you've read everything and think the girl isn't a liar, I really can't help you.

The quote button won't work for me at work. It's been quite annoying.

The opinion as to whether he meant to shoplift. The opinion that a misdemeanor or even that particular misdemeanor precludes being a good person.

As for the facts. Depending on the interview she's said that she incapacitated using drugs. She's said that she was incapacitated by being hit over the head. She's said that she was just so drunk that she was incapacitated.

BTW. I laughed at the idea that describing a 6'4 premier athlete as a 5'8 overweight guy is "failing to nail Jameis' exact physical dimensions."

Quote:If you've read the reports, I shouldn't have to explain anything to you. If you've read everything and think the girl isn't a liar, I really can't help you.

good deflection.