Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 11 AP And Coaches Polls

Quote:You had time to respond, but refused to answer it. Going off on some other tangent. Choosing to make a sarcastic reason up as to why you didn't. Makes sense.

FSU may very well get that chance. Heck, they may get two chances at a west team.

Miss. St./or any other team being #1 right now doesn't matter. Last year's FSu team was different, which is apparent.

No, I didn't you clown. My life doesn't revolve around this message board. I'm in school right now and I had a lot to do yesterday, so I was on here for probably five minutes after my last break in between classes yesterday. I made a quick response to badger's post because you asked why they were overrated and I gave more than one reason.

But please, continue to act like you know what goes on in my life and what I have time for.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:No, I didn't you clown. My life doesn't revolve around this message board. I'm in school right now and I had a lot to do yesterday, so I was on here for probably five minutes after my last break in between classes yesterday. I made a quick response to badger's post because you asked why they were overrated and I gave more than one reason.

But please, continue to act like you know what goes on in my life and what I have time for.

I had a response, but didnt want to play your childish games.  You should consider updating your username to TMD Jr....king of spin.

<p style="margin:0in;">I've mentioned a previous thread where the most hardcore of FSU fans ripped Jameis Winston.  I found this tidbit.

<a class="" href='http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/user/6900-bigjohn98/' title="">BigJohn98</a>

<div style="margin:0px;">
<p class="" style="color:rgb(119,119,119);">All-Pro

<ul class="">[*] 
</ul>
</div>

<p class="" style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(164,164,164);">Posted 17 September 2014 - 11:32 AM

<div style="margin:0px;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-size:14px;">
You have to wonder at what point does it sink in to this moron's head that he can't act like the class clown everywhere he goes?

I cannot wait for him to leave. Just win another title and go. He's brought more negative publicity to FSU than he has positive.

</div>

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2014, 10:17 AM by TravC59.)

Quote:No, I didn't you clown. My life doesn't revolve around this message board. I'm in school right now and I had a lot to do yesterday, so I was on here for probably five minutes after my last break in between classes yesterday. I made a quick response to badger's post because you asked why they were overrated and I gave more than one reason.

You didn't responmd to the question but you're posting every other minute, yet you have this excuse. Perfect. The name calling only makes it more perfect.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Yeah, I said it. And?

Quote: 

<p style="margin:0in;">I've mentioned a previous thread where the most hardcore of FSU fans ripped Jameis Winston.  I found this tidbit.

BigJohn98
<div style="margin:0px;font-size:12px;text-align:center;color:rgb(90,90,90);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">
<div style="margin:0px;">
<p style="color:rgb(119,119,119);">All-Pro
  •  
</div>

<p style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(164,164,164);">Posted 17 September 2014 - 11:32 AM

<div style="margin:0px;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-size:14px;">
You have to wonder at what point does it sink in to this moron's head that he can't act like the class clown everywhere he goes?

I cannot wait for him to leave. Just win another title and go. He's brought more negative publicity to FSU than he has positive.

</div>

</div>
This is even more perfect.

;

Quote:Yeah, I said it. And?

It just proves how your whole stance has changed.  You know the guy is a clown and will still support him (now).  

It also goes against your whole media bias against FSU.  The media talks about FSU because your qb is immature and cant make good decisions off the field....but your rallying cry is that its SEC media bias thats holding you guys down.

You cant have it both ways.  You cant say that your qb is a joke and then say the media is picking on Jameis.

Quote:This is even more perfect.

Fyi, there is a lot more where this came from.

Quote:You didn't responmd to the question but you're posting every other minute, yet you have this excuse. Perfect. The name calling only makes it more perfect.

Every other minute huh? So the last post I made yesterday in response to badger and then not posting the rest of the day is every other minute? Damn, you learn something new every day.

Thanks for keeping tabs on my posting, trav.

Quote:It just proves how your whole stance has changed.  You know the guy is a clown and will still support him (now).  

It also goes against your whole media bias against FSU.  The media talks about FSU because your qb is immature and cant make good decisions off the field....but your rallying cry is that its SEC media bias thats holding you guys down.

You cant have it both ways.  You cant say that your qb is a joke and then say the media is picking on Jameis.

I'm not even going to bother.

Quote:I'm not even going to bother.

I wouldn't either.

Quote:Every other minute huh? So the last post I made yesterday in response to badger and then not posting the rest of the day is every other minute? Damn, you learn something new every day.

Thanks for keeping tabs on my posting, trav.
I apologize for using hyperbole. I didn't think that'd be lost on you. The point is that you do post quite often, (which isn't a bad thing). You glossed over a question posed that was very relevant to some of the other comments you were making up to that point.

Quote:I'm not even going to bother.
Excellent choice, just sweep it under the rug. Nothing to see here mentality :yes:

;

Quote:I apologize for using hyperbole. I didn't think that'd be lost on you. The point is that you do post quite often, (which isn't a bad thing). You glossed over a question posed that was very relevant to some of the other comments you were making up to that point.

Excellent choice, just sweep it under the rug. Nothing to see here mentality :yes:

I do post a lot, I can admit that. Yesterday, however, I was busy after I got out of my last class. I purposely skipped your question because you asked me why they were overrated and it wasn't something I could just answer with one sentence like I did with badger.

As for not even bothering with what Josh said, there's no point. You guys would just see it as making excuses, so like I said, why bother?

"I have a life, I don't have time for this"...the last bastion of defense before admitting "I got nothin!"
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:"I have a life, I don't have time for this"...the last bastion of defense before admitting "I got nothin!"

More useless drivel from you. Par for the course. I'm surprised you didn't throw a couple of emoticons in there too.

I answered his question didn't I?

Quote:I do post a lot, I can admit that. Yesterday, however, I was busy after I got out of my last class. I purposely skipped your question because you asked me why they were overrated and it wasn't something I could just answer with one sentence like I did with badger.

As for not even bothering with what Josh said, there's no point. You guys would just see it as making excuses, so like I said, why bother?
Because excuse is what it would be. Correct again.
;

Quote:"I have a life, I don't have time for this"...the last bastion of defense before admitting "I got nothin!"
Correct.
;

Quote:More useless drivel from you. Par for the course. I'm surprised you didn't throw a couple of emoticons in there too.

I answered his question didn't I?

After a considerable amount of whining, even more so than usual! They must be making that koolaid a little weaker right now!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???