Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Who will win the game in Jacksonville?
Florida Gators
Georgia Bulldogs
[Show Results]

Florida vs. Georgia

Quote:Well the ones I see are a whole lot closer to old then they are to 20 year olds.

Shhh...I was trying to be nice!! Tongue
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Mark Richt always coaches like such a puss in this game.  UGA never plays well.  
Was just thinking that.  Another Richt coached team too tight in a big game.   Gotta get it together NOW!!!!

Why isnt Richt calling a timeout here before the half?  He is such a puss in this game

Quote:Well I'm sitting here in utter disbelief. Where the hell has this team been all year?

You can usually throw out records and other things when you play a rivalry game.

I'm sure you aren't alone in your utter disbelief.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Why isnt Richt calling a timeout here before the half?  He is such a puss in this game
He wasted 20 seconds before calling one.  Unreal.

Quote:You can usually throw out records and other things when you play a rivalry game.

I'm sure you aren't alone in your utter disbelief.
I've been watching this game since 79, but the way these 2 teams have been playing the last month there's no way UF should be leading this game.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Well those of you gamblers who took the Gators and the 12.5 points are looking pretty good right now.

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2014, 05:04 PM by badger.)

UF will need to do something else other than hand it to Kelvin in the second half. Big play action opportunities should be there.

Quote:I've been watching this game since 79, but the way these 2 teams have been playing the last month there's no way UF should be leading this game.

Once again, you can throw those things out in a REAL rivalry game.

Quote:UF will need to do something else other than hand it to Kelvin in the second half. Big play action opportunities should be there.
I wouldn't try throwing it deep with the wind being as bad as it is. Stay with what's working in the running game and short passes. Control the clock and play defense and they may steal a win.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Georgia looks terrible

This is bizarre. Uf calling the same play over and over and its working. Lmbo

Quote:This is bizarre. Uf calling the same play over and over and its working. Lmbo
Keep running it until they stop it!
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:It sure is quiet in here right now.

Where are all you chompers?

Hi

Quote:Hi

lol, well there they are.

Look at that.

Quote:Georgia looks terrible
 That's an understatement

Muschamp is buying himself another 2 years with this win

Terrible loss for Richt.  

On a side note this is the kind of offense they should have been running with Driskel.  They arent asking Harris to do anything.  Yet for some reason they were  having Driskel throw it 30+ times a game.  

Gator fans worst fear though is Muschamp doing just enough to keep his job another year.  

Quote:Muschamp is buying himself another 2 years with this win
Whoa there slow down. He's still staring at 2 years being unranked and being bowl ineligible.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:UF will need to do something else other than hand it to Kelvin in the second half. Big play action opportunities should be there.
They are they are handing it to Jones too.  :teehee: