Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Who will win the game in Jacksonville?
Florida Gators
Georgia Bulldogs
[Show Results]

Florida vs. Georgia

It has been a long two weeks for Gators fans who witnessed a 42-13 blowout by Missouri on homecoming weekend. The SEC rivalry kicks off at 3:30 at EverBank Field in Jacksonville on CBS. The Bulldogs are doing fine without suspended running back Todd Gurley and won their last game before the bye week to stay in the top 10. So far all signs point to Georgia winning the SEC East division, but that is not going to happen if they lose this game. Florida needs to win too just to get back on track.

Unfortunately I don't see Florida winning this one and am hoping it is not a blowout like the Missouri game. Who do you think will win?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think Georgia will win as well.  But I dont think it will be the blowout most are thinking.  I see the Dawgs are a 10 to 11 point favorite.  Which seems about right.  I realize Georgia has blown out both Mizzou and Arkansas but they dont play the type of football that would lead to a lot of blowouts.  Strong defense, strong running game, and conservative playaction passing.  They need to be firing on all cylinders and have their opponent make a bunch of mistakes for them to blow something out.  Also looks like it's going to be really windy out there.  Which will make a strong running game more imperative.  I'm assuming both teams will be loading the box and forcing the other to move through the air.

Disappointed I'm not down there.  Doesnt seem like ideal weather to be outside all day.

high wind advisory until 8 pm

winds 20 - 30 mph with higher gusts

this game will be played on the ground

The Georgia seniors have a chance to go undefeated against the Gators.

That hasn't happened in a very long time.

Will they do it?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

I think Muschamp will look stupid and then throw a temper tantrum.

Quote:I think Muschamp will look stupid and then throw a temper tantrum.

Way to go out on a limb there!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Way to go out on a limb there!!

Just a hunch.

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2014, 10:45 AM by The Drifter.)

Georgia 28 Gators 21

Sorry Hunny Bchbunnie4 but.... I think that's the way it will be

From the Orlando Sentinel

For Muschamp, Georgia game will be "World's Largest Outdoor Going-Away Party"

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/os...tml#page=1

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

Quote:Georgia 28 Gators 21

Sorry Hunny Bchbunnie4 but.... I think that's the way it will be

It's okay...I do too. Sad

Its definitely windy outside. My car was getting tossed around like a ragdoll going across the Dames Pointe.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Its sad to see this program fall so much. There are too many good athletes on this team to perform so poorly. I'm not a gator fan by any means, I miss the days when they were competitive and offered a good ranked opponent on my fsu schedule. Gator fans should hope for a loss to get muschamp out the door, he's brought a once highly talented program down and im predicting it will take a couple years even after muschamp to get back to previous form.

Gators fans don't need to hope for a loss. They are expecting it. I want them to win.

[Image: Georgia-Bulldogs-Meme-Florida-Gators.jpeg]

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

3:30 can't come fast enough . . .

G
O
G
A
T
O
R
S

[Image: 9b70f4ee514a6eeb27c4fd67a849879d.jpg]
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

GO  DAWGS!!!!!

Go Gators!
TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:Go Gators!

Dear God...Please!!!!

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2014, 03:59 PM by Eye of the Storm.)

35-3 UGA if Florida is lucky Undecided
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2014, 04:11 PM by C'MON JAGS.)

Quote:Its definitely windy outside. My car was getting tossed around like a ragdoll going across the Dames Pointe.

I always wondered about those mini coopers and tiny electric cars in gusty wind conditions.

Just be glad you don't ride a motorcycle.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.