Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars release first depth chart

Quote:Prosinski is a good special teamer who is competing against undrafted players for the backup strong safety job. People hate to hear it, but he has a decent chance of returning.
Wasn't his problem that he looked lost at times while defending receivers?

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Wasn't his problem that he looked lost at times while defending receivers?
He had trouble in coverage/ took bad angles.  Most of his poor play came in a different defense.  Second year in a new system may  help him show improvement, but his real value is on ST.

Lee starts at wr? Not sure about that one

Quote:Lee starts at wr? Not sure about that one
why are you not sure, he is our best WE behind Shorts

Quote:He had trouble in coverage/ took bad angles.  Most of his poor play came in a different defense.  Second year in a new system may  help him show improvement, but his real value is on ST.

Guy is also more of a combo safety, so I could see him move to SS and Evans/Martin enter at FS over Prosinski.

Quote:Guy is also more of a combo safety, so I could see him move to SS and Evans/Martin enter at FS over Prosinski.
looks like Evans is pretty far back on that depth chart though.

Quote:looks like Evans is pretty far back on that depth chart though.

Yeah, that's why I threw in Martin's name as well, though it wouldn't surprise me to see Evans regain the #2 FS spot.

Quote:Yeah, that's why I threw in Martin's name as well, though it wouldn't surprise me to see Evans regain the #2 FS spot.
yep. I also think demetri McCray is gonna move up on the corner depth chart too. Still had some hope for Jeremy Harris with that big frame of his.

Demetrius is movin on up that chart

I'd prefer to play him limited snaps at first and earn his way into the starting lineup based on production, as well. 

We don't have that luxury at WR unfortunately.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Demetrius is movin on up that chart
This..I like Dmac

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2014, 12:21 PM by JagsorDie.)

the way that peter king put out the depth chart actually really helped me understand the LEO position

he had it:

RDE: clemons 

DT: Marks

NT:Miller

LDE: Bryant

just the emphasis on the nose tackle helped me understand the lines position... with bryant taking the whole left side of the NT that im assuming is going to be over center, it creates almost a 3-4 look on the left side and a 4-3 look on the right side... i understood the theory of the leo position but for some reason this put it into better perspective.... at least i think im right lol... can anyone either confirm or correct this for me if im missing something.

im assuming this is also an ambidextrous line so u could flip the formation to create mismatches on the right or left. 

Quote:I'd prefer to play him limited snaps at first and earn his way into the starting lineup based on production, as well. 

Just curious, who would you rather start at WR?

I'm cool with it.  I think he'll struggle a bit - but be productive for a rookie.  With Shorts on the opposite side and probably Brown in the slot - this trio could be serviceable until Robinson is up to speed and Sanders is available to rotate in or take over the slot. 

Lee moving to either side and Shorts/Brown rotating between slot and z could be effective enough.