Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
So does the NFL ever plan on shedding some light on Blackmon?

Quote:Blackmon will not be back. If you are curious if he is taking tests administered by the NFL go out to the bars in Jax Beach on just about any night of the week and you will probably find him. My guess is he is not taking tests, and if he is then he is not passing them. We drafted two receivers early, we cleaned out his locker, and Caldwell is saying there is less than a 5% chance he will play next year. If Blackmon were abiding by the rules and working hard to get his life in order then why would we do this?

Where are the pictures to support this if him getting wasted at the beach so common? I've heard someone else say this. Where is the proof? Sounds like BS.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:So you think we're just making stuff up?

It was around the same time he drove his car into the railing... a couple of weeks before or after that incident IIRC.

I'll see if I can find it.

lol

If Swaguars didn't see it, it didn't happen.

Everyone saw the picture. The naive people around here wanted to spin it into a positive saying, "Wow this is great if he is at a party and not drinking! Good for him! The road to recovery! Hooray!"

It was hilarious.

Dude is done. Folks need to quit kidding themselves.

Quote:He's not, he hasn't been in town for months.

This is 100% not true, he was in town last week and out partying in Jax Beach.

The $10 million dollar question is Justin Blackmon doing what he is suppose to be doing.  Has he stayed away from drugs, alcohol, etc? Has he went to rehab or attended any counsel? Is Blackmon working with the NFL and doing everything possible to help his case.  IF he is indeed out there partying or hanging at bars that answer is NO.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:I just would like to know if he is being tested during his indefinite suspension.

He's in the program. He's subjected to random testing as a result. If he misses a test, it's considered a failed test.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Theres a picture on twitter with Blackmon partying here at Suite.. Maybe 2 montgs ago I would guess

It was posted here, and to be fair, I don't think there was anything to indicate he was drinking in the picture.

Now, that being said, if he was drinking, that would be a good indication he's not doing what is necessary to get reinstated by the league. It's a shame for him if he's unable to shake that demon.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I kind of wonder if Dave and Gus would have drafted JB had they been in charge back then.

If they did their research on him, I would guess the answer is NO.

If they knew what would happen with him up to this point, I think that would be DEFINITELY NOT.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:I kind of wonder if Dave and Gus would have drafted JB had they been in charge back then.

If they did their research on him, I would guess the answer is NO.

If they knew what would happen with him up to this point, I think that would be DEFINITELY NOT.

He would have been red flagged over the incident in college almost certainly.

Quote:That doesn't seem like the best way to help the guy, just throwing him out like that and not allowing any contact.

You can't force help on somebody if they don't want it.  I don't know what the situation is, but I also don't assume that it's the teams responsibility.  He's got to take responsibility for his own actions.

Quote:You can't force help on somebody if they don't want it.  I don't know what the situation is, but I also don't assume that it's the teams responsibility.  He's got to take responsibility for his own actions.

Not to mention, during his previous suspension, he was allowed to remain in contact with the team while he was supposedly getting help.  It didn't work then either.