Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Damian Copeland Was A Big Steal at WR

Quote:The only UDFAs I think the fans should be safe with being excited about is Rashaad Reynolds. Being a 3rd round grade CB going undrafted to a team that needs help at corner, I don't see how he doesn't make the team.

Everyone else, I agree wholeheartedly.

I don't follow some of these guys like you do - so, how does a guy have a third round grade and not get drafted? Perhaps the grade is wrong.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Teddy Bridgewater NO 1 Wide receiver . 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-35CaFuNrHo

Damian Copeland

Allen Robinson

Maquise Lee

Cecil Shorts

Ace Sanders 

Man we don't need no more wide outs smh we are definitely set.
Sigh. Just watching that video, makes me again wish even more that we would have taken Teddy Ballgame. I still strongly believe he's the best QB in this draft and he's going to show it time and time again over the years.

Being a Jags fan though, here's to hopefully Bortles proving me wrong.  :whistling:

Quote:I don't follow some of these guys like you do - so, how does a guy have a third round grade and not get drafted? Perhaps the grade is wrong.
Well, all 32 NFL teams did not believe he was even worth a draft pick.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:Sigh. Just watching that video, makes me again wish even more that we would have taken Teddy Ballgame. I still strongly believe he's the best QB in this draft and he's going to show it time and time again over the years.

Being a Jags fan though, here's to hopefully Bortles proving me wrong. :whistling:

32 NFL franchises disagree, including the one who drafted him who chose Anthony Barr over him the first time.

Anthony Barr.

Let that sink in for a moment....
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:32 NFL franchises disagree, including the one who drafted him who chose Anthony Barr over him the first time.

Anthony Barr.

Let that sink in for a moment....
I believe Barr could be the best player to come out of this entire draft when it's all said and done. So no, I don't have to let anything sink in. Barr might be raw as raw can be, but his ceiling is incredible.

It doesn't matter where somebody was drafted, I could bring up a list of guys who were 4th, 5th ++ round draft picks who are in the hall of fame. Where you're drafted has nothing to do with it.

(This post was last modified: 05-15-2014, 11:26 PM by knarnn.)

Quote:I believe Barr could be the best player to come out of this entire draft when it's all said and done. So no, I don't have to let anything sink in. Barr might be raw as raw can be, but his ceiling is incredible.

It doesn't matter where somebody was drafted, I could bring up a list of guys who were 4th, 5th ++ round draft picks who are in the hall of fame. Where you're drafted has nothing to do with it.
It means exactly what it says it means. 32 NFL franchises felt that he was NOT the best QB in this draft. Could he eventually become one? Sure. But so could Ricky Stanzi.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:It means exactly what it says it means. 32 NFL franchises felt that he was NOT the best QB in this draft. Could he eventually become one? Sure. But so could Ricky Stanzi.
Which doesn't mean a whole lot honestly.

Quote:I dunno why.

Blake has made every throw Teddy has made, without the same talent at wideout. Teddy's WRs bailed him out a ton. Blake had to make do with less talent and still beat him head to head.
Teddy makes super quick decisions, has cleaned footwork/pocket presence than Luck did coming out, and he's been extremely accurate. That pro day dropped him WAYYY lower than it ever should have. 

Quote:Which doesn't mean a whole lot honestly.

It means that your opinion that Teddy is "the best QB in this draft" is in the vast minority according to what transpired in the draft.

Quote:Teddy makes super quick decisions, has cleaned footwork/pocket presence than Luck did coming out, and he's been extremely accurate. That pro day dropped him WAYYY lower than it ever should have.

The pro day had nothing to do with Teddy's fall. Maybe he was never as good as some of you made him out to be. Just by looking at the results of the draft its obvious how teams felt. Teddy and the hype that followed was a media creation.

Another Geno Smith.

And just last last year you fell for it.

Again.

Quote:It means that your opinion that Teddy is "the best QB in this draft" is in the vast minority according to what transpired in the draft.
and?

Quote:and?

You mad?

Teddy never fell in the draft, they asked a number of GMs and they all said the same thing that the pro day was a very small piece of the puzzle. Teddy went where his stock always was!

(This post was last modified: 05-15-2014, 11:57 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Teddy was a product of the early hype train. Teddy couldnt of went to a better team. Good oline, good WRs, and a HF RB. He should be be solid with that supporting cast along with Norv

Quote:You mad?
Why would I be mad?

I couldn't careless what NFL teams "think". It's not like they're ever wrong or anything like that.

With how you see it. Everybody who went undrafted should just give up right now and not even bother trying. Since they got passed up on by "all 32 NFL Franchises", they simply cannot play NFL football and none of them ever will. Since you know, they got passed up on by all 32 NFL teams

Quote:Why would I be mad?

I couldn't careless what NFL teams "think". It's not like they're ever wrong or anything like that.

With how you see it. Everybody who went undrafted should just give up right now and not even bother trying. Since they got passed up on by "all 32 NFL Franchises", they simply cannot play NFL football and none of them ever will. Since you know, they got passed up on by all 32 NFL teams

Keep your head up. There will be another early season media hype to hitch your wagon to again. Geno, Teddy, third time is the charm right?

[Image: moreno-crying-gif.gif]

Quote:The pro day had nothing to do with Teddy's fall. Maybe he was never as good as some of you made him out to be. Just by looking at the results of the draft its obvious how teams felt. Teddy and the hype that followed was a media creation.

Another Geno Smith.

And just last last year you fell for it.

Again.
I didn't fall for Geno Smith, I'm not sure what you're talking about I was "All in" for Dion Jordan. And it's blatantly obvious Teddy is better than any other QB in this class, only thing Bortles has an edge over Teddy with is size and in my opinion he's pretty clutch, doesn't seem to get nervous under pressure. 

Quote:Keep your head up. There will be another early season media hype to hitch your wagon to again. Geno, Teddy, third time is the charm right?

[Image: moreno-crying-gif.gif]
Real original. I was never a Geno Smith fan, but not surprising you'd go that route considering you got nothing else to say.

Quote:Teddy never fell in the draft, they asked a number of GMs and they all said the same thing that the pro day was a very small piece of the puzzle. Teddy went where his stock always was!

The fact that they now have tried to turn his fall as a direct consequence of his pro day is just amazing to me.

They really truly believe this. I'm done.

[Image: jiFfM.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 05-16-2014, 12:06 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

Quote:I didn't fall for Geno Smith, I'm not sure what you're talking about I was "All in" for Dion Jordan. And it's blatantly obvious Teddy is better than any other QB in this class, only thing Bortles has an edge over Teddy with is size and in my opinion he's pretty clutch, doesn't seem to get nervous under pressure.
so obvious that he was the 3rd qb off the board and last pick in the 1st round. 32nd pick = GOAT