Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Damian Copeland Was A Big Steal at WR

Teddy Bridgewater NO 1 Wide receiver . 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-35CaFuNrHo

Damian Copeland

Allen Robinson

Maquise Lee

Cecil Shorts

Ace Sanders 

Man we don't need no more wide outs smh we are definitely set.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Impressive video! May provider competition for the slot receiver.  

We'll know we've really arrived when we have to cut very good players that are scooped up by other teams.

I was very happy we were able to pick up Copeland.  Hopefully he can stick on the roster long enough to see him in training camp and the first game or so of preseason.

Plays like the ones at 1:20 and 1:32 are why we are going to hate passing on TB.

That said Copeland was a guy who always jumped out to me. Good hands and knows how to get space.

Quote:Plays like the ones at 1:20 and 1:32 are why we are going to hate passing on TB.

That said Copeland was a guy who always jumped out to me. Good hands and knows how to get space.

I'm pretty confident Bortles can make that throw. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Davante Parker was Bridgewater's #1 receiver.

It's an annual occurence so I am not surprised, but some of you guys need to pump the brakes on these UDFA's. They have an uphill climb.

I actually do think him and Hurns have the ability to make the roster, they were solid UDFA pickups even if they are practice squad guys.

Quote:Davante Parker was Bridgewater's #1 receiver.

It's an annual occurence so I am not surprised, but some of you guys need to pump the brakes on these UDFA's. They have an uphill climb.

Agreed. 

Robinson put up some nice stats, but if you watch film on him, or look at his measurables, there's nothing that really just jumps out at you.  There's a reason he went undrafted in a draft where there was a ton of receiver talent, and several teams in need.  Not knocking him.  It would be nice to see him pan out, but at the expense of whom?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I'll get excited about whomever I wish, thank you very much.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I'll get excited about whomever I wish, thank you very much.

[Image: Larry+David+stare.gif]

Quote:Plays like the ones at 1:20 and 1:32 are why we are going to hate passing on TB.

This video is more of a Bridgewater highlight than it is Copeland's

Quote:Davante Parker was Bridgewater's #1 receiver.

This

These UDFA are gonna have a lot harder time making the roaster due to the drafted players contracts, most of these guys will prob end up cut or PS, I dont think as many gonna make the team as some think.

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:I'll get excited about whomever I wish, thank you very much.
sounds dirty

(This post was last modified: 05-15-2014, 12:08 PM by Ninja#117.)

Quote:I'm pretty confident Bortles can make that throw. 

Yes from a completely clean pocket and coming from the Gun. Not from under center and in a circle of bodies where he cant scramble out and has to win from the pocket. Go watch the SCAR game and see what happens everytime Bortles is under center its not pretty.

On the second throw i mentioned he hung in the pocket and stepped up in a crowd while going through his reads and put the ball to where only Copeland could get it. You can actually seen his head turning as he scans the field on most of his plays.

Quote:Yes from a completely clean pocket and coming from the Gun. Not from under center and ina circle of bodies where he cant scramble out and has to win from the pocket.

Have you watched ANY film on Bortles?

Quote:Yes from a completely clean pocket and coming from the Gun. Not from under center and in a circle of bodies where he cant scramble out and has to win from the pocket. Go watch the SCAR game and see what happens everytime Bortles is under center its not pretty.

On the second throw i mentioned he hung in the pocket and stepped up in a crowd while going through his reads and put the ball to where only Copeland could get it. You can actually seen his head turning as he scans the field on most of his plays.

You talk like Bridgewater was the first QB to ever make those kind of throws. There was really nothing special about them.

Quote:Have you watched ANY film on Bortles?

It would not appear so.

Quote:Yes from a completely clean pocket and coming from the Gun. Not from under center and in a circle of bodies where he cant scramble out and has to win from the pocket. Go watch the SCAR game and see what happens everytime Bortles is under center its not pretty.

Bortles could make that throw in his sleep. Bortles beat Teddy head to head in a game, beat him at the combine, beat him at the pro day, beat him at the draft, and has the better looking girl. Its really not that close between the 2.

Quote:Bortles could make that throw in his sleep. Bortles beat Teddy head to head in a game, beat him at the combine, beat him at the pro day, beat him at the draft, and has the better looking girl. Its really not that close between the 2.

meow meow, both will be very good clipboard holders and backup quarterbacks.  no need to keep count of who won what.