Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags state of the franchise broadcast on Jaguars this afternoon

(This post was last modified: 05-13-2014, 01:20 PM by Shack Del Rio.)

Quote:Would love to hear this, but no 1010xl would rather Hacker eat up the air time. Ugh.

Thats the only reason I put the station on. Disappointed to hear the Hacker bozo instead.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The ONNLY thing that will imprive all statistics is consistent winning
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Sounds like we should move to London haha...

They haven't done anything in London at the expense of the local commitment. 

The Foundation distributed more than $1.6 million in grants last year.

Over 300 appearances by players and staff in the community last year.

Shad has made the commitment to have all games televised no matter what ticket sales may be.  2014 will be blackout free.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Can't get the video to work from Jaguars.com and 1010xl is doing commercials?  Seriously?  Commercials during this?

Quote:This London talk is making me nervous...

Not me.  He's showing how it's actually helping this team strengthen their position locally by relying on the connections built in London.  It's not just about building the bottom line for the team, but to help grow the market as a whole.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

It still is a business but nothing to worry about. It something that will help the team, help the city and Khan I'm sure wants to put money in his pocket. If we can build a winner on a international stage that would be huge for all three aspects. 

Because of the unique challenges the team is facing, they're coming up with all sorts of ways to improve the fan experience.

The State Farm Fan Cave is going to be a more permanent structure to handle more fans.

The video boards are making progress, and will be totally flexible to make it an integral part of improving the fan's game day experience. 

There's a new 20th anniversary logo that they're going to market. 

sweet new 20th anniversary badge.

1010xl cut over. Want to see that 20th Anniversary logo

The stadium is going to have a very distinctive look and feel starting next year that will make it appealing for people to come see.

I wouldn't be shocked to see the Jaguars play a game in London beyond the end of the 4 year agreement.  It's gonna be hard to give that up if they are given the option to stay by the league.

new court side seats. 

Quote:I wouldn't be shocked to see the Jaguars play a game in London beyond the end of the 4 year agreement.  It's gonna be hard to give that up if they are given the option to stay by the league.

It sucks to lose a home game but it is what it is. 

My hope is down the road that the Jaguars are the feature team in that game instead of our opponent.

It shouldn't.

# EVEN IF HE'S RELEASED

They don't want to raise ticket prices across the board now, so they're introducing new products like the field level seats. They're reorganizing club seats to offer tables with 4 seats that they'll be selling as a package.  The cabana sections in the new north end zone will be revenue generators.  The pools will allow exclusive access to the new spas, furniture, TVs, and all inclusive food and beverage for about 200 fans.

They've added 1500 new premium seats, and they're already having success in selling these.  This allows them to increase ticket revenue without raising ticket prices across the board.

They're working on making the Jaguars season ticket experience a year round thing.  The new Jags 365 program is aimed at this for businesses, fans, and families.

Pretty obvious the main thing missing when Weaver was the owner was a Lamping like executive.

Quote:It sucks to lose a home game but it is what it is. 

My hope is down the road that the Jaguars are the feature team in that game instead of our opponent.
It does suck, but if it assures the team stays put, so be it. 

Quote:I wouldn't be shocked to see the Jaguars play a game in London beyond the end of the 4 year agreement.  It's gonna be hard to give that up if they are given the option to stay by the league.

It's a lot more likely we'll play at least 2 games there than it is 0.