Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags state of the franchise broadcast on Jaguars this afternoon

Shad Khan, HC Bradley and Caldwell I am assuming will be speaking today and it will be broadcast on the main website. 

I think it starts at 12:30

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I wonder if there give stadium update or if it will be all post draft report. It also be cool to here from draft class.

The live coverage on the website starts at 12:45 pm.  I am pretty sure the actual event starts at 1 pm. 

Quote:The live coverage on the website starts at 12:45 pm.  I am pretty sure the actual event starts at 1 pm. 

Correct.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

During the draft was anyone else having issues with watching the live feeds? I think their hardware is insufficient under heavy loads. Sometimes I couldn't even get connected to the live feeds and others it would get it but constantly freeze and time out. I hope it works better  today.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 05-13-2014, 12:05 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:During the draft was anyone else having issues with watching the live feeds? I think their hardware is insufficient under heavy loads. Sometimes I couldn't even get connected to the live feeds and others it would get it but constantly freeze and time out. I hope it works better  today.

Yes, I've been having issues with all of their videos recently. Choppy, and usually crash. 

I wasn't having any issues months ago with their vids. They must have changed something. 

Quote:During the draft was anyone else having issues with watching the live feeds? I think their hardware is insufficient under heavy loads. Sometimes I couldn't even get connected to the live feeds and others it would get it but constantly freeze and time out. I hope it works better  today.

The guy who goes by "DigitalJag" on Twitter said that was a leaguewide issue. Sounds like all team sites go through NY.

For what it's worth the live feed is up now.

Quote:Yes, I've been having issues with all of their videos recently. Choppy, and usually crash. 

I wasn't having any issues months ago with their vids. They must have changed something. 
For me it's really only the live shows. Archived stuff runs fine, the commercials don't. That Commercial with Boselli's wife takes about 45 seconds to a minute or so to finish every time.

(This post was last modified: 05-13-2014, 12:18 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:For me it's really only the live shows. Archived stuff runs fine, the commercials don't. That Commercial with Boselli's wife takes about 45 seconds to a minute or so to finish every time.

I wasn't having any issues with the live stuff previously. I watched all of the big press conferences live on Jaguars.com over the last year or so (prior to this weekend) with no issues. 

The link to the online video is here:

http://www.jaguars.com/live/

1010XL is also going to broadcast it live.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

(This post was last modified: 05-13-2014, 12:33 PM by Shack Del Rio.)

First question:

Hi Shad, Sam Kouvaris: Channel 4 WJXT, official Jaguars station, sports director, voter for both the college and pro football halls of fame, I also once talked to Dinah Shore for 15 minutes at the Atlanta Aiport bar. My question is....

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/APMarkLong'>@APMarkLong</a>: Jaguars make it closer to official by getting rid of suspended WR Justin Blackmon's locker"

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:@APMarkLong: Jaguars make it closer to official by getting rid of suspended WR Justin Blackmon's locker"

And I am sure some will continue to pretend like he could come back

Quote:@APMarkLong: Jaguars make it closer to official by getting rid of suspended WR Justin Blackmon's locker"

Or, maybe they just need the locker in anticipation of having more than 80 guys on the active roster? 

Quote:And I am sure some will continue to pretend like he could come back

I don't think clearing out his locker is an indicator of anything at this point other than they need the room.

Not working good at all for me, two different computers. Confusedweat:

Quote:Not working good at all for me, two different computers. Confusedweat:

1010XL will carry it live.

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/APMarkLong'>@APMarkLong</a><span style="background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">: Jaguars make it closer to official by getting rid of suspended WR Justin Blackmon's locker"
</span>

He done.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:He done.

Probably, but things can change.  He's clearly not playing this year.