Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Is there any update for Justin Blackmon?

Quote:Go work out that trade and let us know if you get any updates.

[Image: tinfoil-helmet-study.jpg]

Some team will take him off our hands. We have to want to trade him.

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Are you saying that Jacksonville doesn't drive people to drink?

[Image: 67aacbbe21edf0fba9e5377eb54dbfce.jpg?itok=Jk4O1mAQ]

But he's a weapon.. Right? 

:blink:

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:So much speculation on this board. No one but Blackmon and the league knows what he was suspended for. All we know is he violated the substance abuse policy. It could have been failure to appear for a test.

Regards...............the Chiefjag

I believe he 'missed' a test, got a warning and did it again.

Quote:Are you saying that Jacksonville doesn't drive people to drink?

[Image: 67aacbbe21edf0fba9e5377eb54dbfce.jpg?itok=Jk4O1mAQ]
So because these two are idiots, bringing up something that happened three years ago under a different GM, it means something?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2014, 02:51 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:So because these two are idiots, bringing up something that happened three years ago under a different GM, it means something?

Those 2 are idiots for speaking the truth?

Once again this fanbase and its misplaced "anger".... (no pun intended)

If you want to be mad at someone, how about the people that made the stupid decision to take a Punter in the 3rd round. 

As regards to him needing a change of scenery. Over here in the UK when top sportsman have like going out and behavioural problems they're quite often forced to room with more experienced players. It works out quite a lot aswel I wouldn't mind him spending a year with someone like Poz.

Quote:Those 2 are idiots for speaking the truth?

If you want to be mad at someone, how about the people that made the stupid decision to take a Punter in the 3rd round.
Hey bonehead. Notice they are wearing CURRENT jerseys. They're complaining about someone that has already been replaced.

I love your blanket statements. What a buffoon.

Quote:Hey bonehead. Notice they are wearing CURRENT jerseys. They're complaining about someone that has already been replaced.

I love your blanket statements. What a buffoon.

They're complaining about someone who's replaced but who's moves STILL haunt the franchise. Seems like your cranium's got soem marrow in it too. Wink

Quote:They're complaining about someone who's replaced but who's moves STILL haunt the franchise. Seems like your cranium's got soem marrow in it too. Wink
So they...what...held up a sign hoping Gene Smith was watching?

Buffoon.

It's as bad as people continually bringing up Del Rio...oh wait. Never mind.

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2014, 03:35 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:So they...what...held up a sign hoping Gene Smith was watching?

Buffoon.

It's as bad as people continually bringing up Del Rio...oh wait. Never mind.

They are/ were expressing their frustration with the state of the team. 

Clown. 

snif. Too bad they aren't all unicorns and rainbows as how you'd like Jags fans to act about the current (and last 14 years) situation. 

Quote:Once again this fanbase and its misplaced "anger".... (no pun intended)

Wow... just wow...

This coming from the "mad" pup.

No wonder you're on the outside looking in.  You haven't the slightest about this fanbase, because you aren't a part of it.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Those 2 are idiots for speaking the truth?

Like you, the idiots in the picture are stuck in the past. 

Feel free to complain about something that happened years ago, by a guy who is no longer with the organization. 

I'll bet you're one of those glory hounds who still brings up stories about what a dominant player you were in Little League or in your B league junior soccer days because there's not much else in your life that's interesting enough to talk about. 

Everyone else has moved on.  We know it's not in your DNA to do the same.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:They are/ were expressing their frustration with the state of the team.

Clown.

snif. Too bad they aren't all unicorns and rainbows as how you'd like Jags fans to act about the current (and last 14 years) situation.
Are you really that dense? Well I know the answer to that.

They're complaining about the 'state of the team' from 2011 and the year is 2013. DUHHHHH. What are they going to do? Fire Smith again?

And there's one of your other 'redeeming qualities'. If you don't make a blanket statement you simply make stuff up.

I'd love to see some evidence where I said everything is rosy. I'd have to be a bigger bonehead than you to think a 4 win team doesn't have problems.

Then again, I never proclaimed myself to be some sort of expert like you PRETEND to be.

Quote:So much speculation on this board. No one but Blackmon and the league knows what he was suspended for. All we know is he violated the substance abuse policy. It could have been failure to appear for a test.

Regards...............the Chiefjag

Do we need to know that?  There is a clear pattern.  Whether he's getting nailed for drinking, bud, pills, or just being a perpetual screw-up who blows off tests that determines if he gets paid and has a career, the bottom line is the same.  He has one strike left and clearly needs some help before he gets to zero.

I know the Jags are not allowed direct contact with Blackmon, but surely they can find out how he's doing in his rehab.   All of this "We don't know" from Caldwell and Oehser is probably a little white lie.   So when they say things like "If we get him back next year we will consider it a bonus" then that tells me they know he's not doing well and they don't have much faith in him. 

Quote:I know the Jags are not allowed direct contact with Blackmon, but surely they can find out how he's doing in his rehab.   All of this "We don't know" from Caldwell and Oehser is probably a little white lie.   So when they say things like "If we get him back next year we will consider it a bonus" then that tells me they know he's not doing well and they don't have much faith in him. 

The only person who can provide them with any sort of status on his progress in rehab is Blackmon himself, and if he or his representatives are unable to have any contact with the team during the suspension, that's not going to happen.

I think you're reading way too much into the comments.  In reality, when they say they consider it a bonus if he's here next year, they're stating a simple fact.  They can't hang all of their expectations on him returning from rehab and staying clean.  Nothing is guaranteed. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:They are/ were expressing their frustration with the state of the team. 

Clown. 

You hurt my head.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

He moved to Denver.  Right now the only thing that he's catching is a rocky mountain high.

Haven't heard about Blackmon, but I heard his dealer just bought a third house and is about to retire. 

"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football" - John Heisman

Quote:The only person who can provide them with any sort of status on his progress in rehab is Blackmon himself, and if he or his representatives are unable to have any contact with the team during the suspension, that's not going to happen.

I think you're reading way too much into the comments.  In reality, when they say they consider it a bonus if he's here next year, they're stating a simple fact.  They can't hang all of their expectations on him returning from rehab and staying clean.  Nothing is guaranteed. 

Maybe I've been watching too much TV, but it seems to me that if Khan wants to find out how Blackmon is doing, he can find out without anyone knowing he found out.   This is a multi-billionaire.  He probably employs people who know how to find these things out.   And if I were Khan, I would be curious enough to send someone out to find out and report back to me.   He wouldn't be breaking any laws.