Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
First thing gus should do is fire Fisch

Quote:Lol @ the idiots who think Fisch is going to/should be fired. There is no possible way to judge Fisch, or his playcalling until we have a Quarterback who can make intermeadiate throws. No way in hell.
I'm with you Tommy.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Would also really confuse the opposing defense if all WRs ran 6 yard button hooks. Awesome philosophy.

Lol exactly. This isn't back yard football where you send every WR deep or every WR to the chains for the 1st down. Every play is complex and involves routes to confuse the defense / open up other routes.

Somebody should be fired for the outcome of the season we just had. Whether it is Fisch or a hotdog vendor... somebody's head should roll.

I saw some creative exciting plays this year! We need the playmakers and people will change their minds!

Quote:Where is your evidence? How were his fingerprints on the 2013 draft? 2 totally different drafting philosophies. I'm not surprised, though. You're one of the Jacksonville.com comment junkies.  Laughing

Rolleyes

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2013, 03:29 AM by Jungle Cat.)

Quote:Lol @ the idiots who think Fisch is going to/should be fired. There is no possible way to judge Fisch, or his playcalling until we have a Quarterback who can make intermeadiate throws. No way in hell. 

What do you consider an intermediate throw?

So we blame the quarterback? Fisch makes the quarterback. Fisch was expected to continue to develop Blaine Gabbert as the franchise quarterback the franchise drafted just a couple years ago with a high first round pick. He knew this when he took the offensive coordinator's job.

Fisch is just throwing Gabbert down the stairs to save his own skin. He knows nothing about developing a quarterback, right? He failed in his primary mission this season, which was to further develop Blaine Gabbert.

So we already know what kind of irresponsible idiot Fisch is. Why give him another shot at developing a franchise quarterback when he blew his first shot?

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote:What do you consider an intermediate throw?

So we blame the quarterback? Fisch makes the quarterback. Fisch was expected to continue to develop Blaine Gabbert as the franchise quarterback the franchise drafted just a couple years ago with a high first round pick. He knew this when he took the offensive coordinator's job.

Fisch is just throwing Gabbert down the stairs to save his own skin. He knows nothing about developing a quarterback, right? He failed in his primary mission this season, which was to further develop Blaine Gabbert.

So we already know what kind of irresponsible idiot Fisch is. Why give him another shot at developing a franchise quarterback when he blew his first shot?
You have to be trolling. Nobody can be that stupid and be serious. 

Blaine Gabbert sucks. I don't think ANYONE expected Blaine Gabbert to turn out to be more than what he is. I know I certainly didn't. The plan was to give Blaine Gabbert one last shot to show what he had. He stunk it up, once again. Gabbert can't play football in the NFL. He's had 3 OCs, and 3 QB coaches, and 3 HCs. And you're telling me it's still the coach that gets blamed for when the player doesn't produce? He didn't blow anything. 

Fisch is staying whether you like it or not. And of course, you're entitled to your wrong opinion.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2013, 06:05 AM by Jungle Cat.)

Quote:You have to be trolling. Nobody can be that stupid and be serious. 

Blaine Gabbert sucks. I don't think ANYONE expected Blaine Gabbert to turn out to be more than what he is. I know I certainly didn't. The plan was to give Blaine Gabbert one last shot to show what he had. He stunk it up, once again. Gabbert can't play football in the NFL. He's had 3 OCs, and 3 QB coaches, and 3 HCs. And you're telling me it's still the coach that gets blamed for when the player doesn't produce? He didn't blow anything. 

Fisch is staying whether you like it or not. And of course, you're entitled to your wrong opinion.

This is really not worth replying to.

Uh, hind-sight is 20-20.You obviously know more than NFL experts who by consensus considered Gabbert to be the best quarterback prospect the Jaguars could have drafted. Naturally, these experts can figure out what went wrong. A strong hint follows.

The multiple head coaches, position coaches, and offensive coordinators are a sign of franchise instability. It is actually not a good thing to point this out if your intent is to trash the product. I can't think of a single instance in NFL history were a young quarterback was expected to thrive or actually developed desirably in such a transient environment.

Bradley and Fisch have showed us all they are completely incompetent when it comes to developing quarterbacks.

Welcome to the Jacksonville Jaguars! We kill our own quarterbacks and eat them.

Here, Teddy!

Quote:You have to be trolling. Nobody can be that stupid and be serious.

Save your breath. Jungle Cat truly doesn't know better because the noise he's spouting is considered gospel in the Jacksonville.com comments section.

He isn't going anywhere. Sorry fellas.

Quote:Somebody should be fired for the outcome of the season we just had. Whether it is Fisch or a hotdog vendor... somebody's head should roll.

Just don't fire the girls that used to pour me the Guinness Bombers...  They (the beer) got me going! (OK, same with the girls)

Fisch may or may not be worthy. It is just not known when he was dealt the poor cast of players to work with this season.

Quote:Somebody should be fired for the outcome of the season we just had. Whether it is Fisch or a hotdog vendor... somebody's head should roll.

lol...calm down

;

;

This board is getting painful to read.

The offense scored roughly 240 points and the defense gave up 450. 

Some changes in coaching absolutely should be made. 

IMO, both Coordinators are/ were extremely weak hires. 

Replacing Fisch with Chudzinski and replacing Babich (who oddly never seems to get any blame around here) would be a good start. But I'd bet neither happen. Bradley seems like the kind that will be overly loyal to his assistants. 

Quote:He isn't going anywhere. Sorry fellas.

Then, neither are we. Glad this makes you happy & indignant. 

Quote:Fisch was expected to continue to develop Blaine Gabbert as the franchise quarterback the franchise drafted just a couple years ago with a high first round pick.

"continue to develop" would imply there had been development.

Any coaching staff failed to win the super bowl with this roster deserved the firing squad.

Quote:"continue to develop" would imply there had been development.

Hey, maybe you're onto something here?

When you draft a quarterback, he will need to be developed. The facts are crystal-clear Gabbert never was appropriately groomed to be the starter.

The Jaguars drafted Gabbert with a decent plan to develop him. He was to sit for several seasons while David Garrard remained the veteran starting QB.

Everything was fine. Gabbert was actually so close to David that Blaine was driving a Garrard family vehicle.

Then the idiots Wayne Weaver, "Alibi" Jack Del Rio, and GM Gene Smith simultaneously seemed to filled with an evil spirit that manifested itself coincidentally at the same time they somehow came into possession of and reviewed Garrard's private medical information which stated he needed to have a disc in his back surgically repaired.

He was brought in after attending a corporate ticket drive function and told he was being cut. Apparently the Jaguars played a parlor trick on Garrard and had him sign an injury waiver stating he was healthy. David's agent claimed the team never informed David of the extent of his back condition. Garrard was actually announced at the ticket drive as the Jaguars' starting quarterback.

While the entire NFL world cried shame, the Gator-infested media glorified the disgusting act as something like 'a great move by the Jaguars to create additional cap space'.

Meanwhile, on defense free agency bust Aaron Kampmann had blown out his second knee, but was never placed on the IR. He patrolled the sideline each game of Gabbert's rookie season with unfettered access to his defensive team mates while collecting a full paycheck. Garrard visited his doctor and found out he needed disc surgery.

http://members.jacksonville.com/sports/f...id-garrard

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/...nization/1

"At $500,000 per game, they knew he would be down 4-6 weeks. They didn't want to pay that bill," Garrard's agent, Al Irby, wrote in an e-mail to The Florida Times-Union. "Now you know the difference between a first-class organization like Indy, and a sorry organization like the Jags. Indy gave their QB a contract even though he couldn't play all season. ... David was told his back was fine. So he took them for their word.

That left Gabbert as an orphan. Not only was he thrown to the wolves, he was left to figure out what kind of franchise would do such a thing to their veteran signal-caller, and, if it happened to a great QB like Garrard, it could happen to him. 

We don't develop pro quarterbacks in Jacksonville, we kill them.

If I am Teddy Bridgewater, Johnny Manziel, or any of the other pro prospects at QB I might want to examine the John Elway story, particularly the part where he refused to report to the team that originally drafted him.

Somebody needs to ban this 13 year old. He has no clue what he is talking about.

After all, Garrard went on to have such a great career after his stint with the Jaguars. He was clearly not injured. Lmfao.
Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>