Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
First thing gus should do is fire Fisch

I don't care what you think of Henne, the play calling has been horrible all season.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

the schemes for opponents is ridiculous.

Quote:I don't care what you think of Henne, the play calling has been horrible all season.
Henne can only make 3 yard passes, what's he supposed to do, call plays that will lead to interceptions?

That is not true,I have seen him throw the long balls

Quote:That is not true,I have seen him throw the long balls
Throwing a 5 yard out 10 yards out of bounds doesn't qualify as a "long ball"

Quote:That is not true,I have seen him throw the long balls

Cant throw deep when you dont have time for your wr's to get deep.

I think the Defensive Coordinator is just as bad, yet he gets no criticism. 

...and he was just as bad In Chicago as DC there, so theres a precedent. 

Gus hired a very weak assistant staff with few exceptions. 

Quote:I don't care what you think of Henne, the play calling has been horrible all season.
I have bad news for you. You are stuck with it for at least one more year, barring Fisch leaving for another job.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Agreed, then again I guess after you win a few pointless games against teams that already packed it up Fisch becomes a god on this board. 

Quote:Agreed, then again I guess after you win a few pointless games against teams that already packed it up Fisch becomes a god on this board. 

Yep thats what happened. pretty much. 

Quote:Agreed, then again I guess after you win a few pointless games against teams that already packed it up Fisch becomes a god on this board. 
Gus too.

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2013, 04:55 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:I have bad news for you. You are stuck with it for at least one more year, barring Fisch leaving for another job.

I agree, Bradley won't fire him, or any of his assitants for that matter. He's too loyal, IMO. Were stuck with an overwhelmingly bad assistant staff. There might be 2 or 3 actual keepers on the entire staff. 

Quote:I think the Defensive Coordinator is just as bad, yet he gets no criticism. 

...and he was just as bad In Chicago as DC there, so theres a precedent. 

Gus hired a very weak assistant staff with few exceptions. 
I agree so much!!!!

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2013, 04:57 PM by fatboi904.)

People what is FIsch really working with here? An aging rb, Unknowns at wr besides ROOKIES, 3 back ups starting on the o-line and Henne. Let's not act like they are making this easy for him.

With the talent amassed on this roster Khan should fire the entire coaching staff!  This roster should be a 12 win team, these coaches need to go!

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:People what is FIsch really working with here? An aging rb, Unknowns at wr besides ROOKIES, 3 back ups starting on the o-line and Henne. Let's not act like they are making this easy for him.
Even mojo said the scheme was new to them, I do understand what your point is, a good oc knows what he's got and game plans for it, I am not in anyway claiming to bge a football guy but the plays make no sense, I understand all the complaints about henne 's accuracy but why did blaine get so many passes when he messed up? dont understand. Maybe I can't articulate what I am thinking? Damn I love the Jaguars and I am sick of being the laughing stock in the nfl

Quote:Even mojo said the scheme was new to them, I do understand what your point is, a good oc knows what he's got and game plans for it, I am not in anyway claiming to bge a football guy but the plays make no sense, I understand all the complaints about henne 's accuracy but why did blaine get so many passes when he messed up? dont understand. Maybe I can't articulate what I am thinking? Damn I love the Jaguars and I am sick of being the laughing stock in the nfl
Blaine got passes because he was a first round rookie. The future of the franchise was on his shoulders untill we learned he went full on rere.

Quote:With the talent amassed on this roster Khan should fire the entire coaching staff!  This roster should be a 12 win team, these coaches need to go!
This is a joke right?

Every coach on this staff is new at his job. The problem is when you start firing assistants after one year you don't get too many prospects anxious to apply for the job. What you end up getting is more candidates who've never held the job before either. That's what we have now.

Regards.............the Chiefjag

Fisch is a bum...only a pea brain would think otherwise. This is professional football not your pee wee high school football game.

Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.