Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Heisman Finalists

Johnny Manziel's Heisman ballot:

1. Jameis Winston

2. Andre Williams

3. Himself

Respect to that young man.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Johnny Manziel's Heisman ballot:

1. Jameis Winston

2. Andre Williams

3. Himself

Respect to that young man.

He probably charged himself to sign his own name on the ballot!! :whistling:

:woot:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote: He has 0 Heismans.  Officially

Smile

Quote:And exactly why is our season getting worse?

It does tie the heisman wins between FSU and gators at 3. That is one less thing ill have to hear about from gator fans. Now if we can win the championship game, there won't be much left.

Quote:Just because a group of a holes in a bar aren't happy about it doesn't mean all of gator nation is upset about it either. Fans of all teams have jerks in them...I'm sure that doesn't come as a surprise to you.

But hey, if it makes you feel better to think all of gator nation is hating life right now...let me help..."Grrrrr....Winston won the Heisman!!! Life isn't fair!!!" **runs around pulling hair out** Big Grin

I don't think it is worse then the 4-8 season. But it certainly doesn't make gator fans happy and I know a lot of die hard gator fans.

I love all Gator and Nole fans alike.. 

Love thy enemy.. 

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:It does tie the heisman wins between FSU and gators at 3. That is one less thing ill have to hear about from gator fans. Now if we can win the championship game, there won't be much left.

Guess that must have been bothering you...no wonder you think we're all miserable right now...

Why am I hearing "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia" when I read this post? :woot:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Guess that must have been bothering you...no wonder you think we're all miserable right now...

Why am I hearing "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia" when I read this post? :woot:

I think you are enjoying Winston's Heisman more then me right now.

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2013, 08:59 AM by Jags4life0428.)

Bchbunnie I don't care if you or any other gator fan is upset about it, I was merely stating it goes both ways and there are just as many gator fans upset and petty about the Heisman as there are people who aren't  It goes both ways doesn't it. Just because YOU aren't affected doesn't mean your fan base isn't. JT completely agree. Gator fans in Jacksonville are horrid and now that we have as many Heisman trophies as they do it is one less thing we have to have obnoxious gator fans brag about.

AJ @ 2 with that tattoo lol

This thread has turned extremely idiotic. The notion that Gator fans care one bit about an FSU player getting the Heisman is a step above moronic. The season is over for UF, it's beyond time to start thinking towards next year. Besides, everyone knew Winston was gonna get it anyways. Grow up kids.
Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

Amen AnyGivenSunday

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:I think you are reading way too much hate into badger and his comments. I honestly don't think he's bothered by it as much as you think...I think he's just enjoying [BLEEP] with you because you respond like clockwork and he gets a rise out of you and chicken.

I know you're not gonna listen to me because I'm the "enemy", but I'm not hating life because y'all are doing well. Does it thrill me? Not really...but it's not making this season worse for me either. Hell....I'm just happy that the little feminine hygiene product didn't get back to back heisman wins!! Banana

He sure does have ALOT of time on his hands when he responds in every thread related to FSU Football or Winston himself to just simply be toying around.

On my worse day as a Lamar Odom crackhead, I cant post some of the LAME stuff he has posted in the last few weeks.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:I was in a bar full of gator fans tonight and they were very upset that Winston won, even going as low as saying some very racey remarks. Just because your not bothered doesn't mean gator nation as a whole isn't. Its the nature of in state rivals I guess. Go noles, happy the best player in college football got his recognition.

Yeah I checked my FB inbox this morning and some of my friends who are Gator "fans" literally turned into KKK members overnight. 

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.