Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Heisman Finalists

4 QBs and 2 RBs

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000...ted-winner

Johnny Manziel 

Jameis Winston

AJ McCarron

Jordan Lynch

Andre Williams

Tre Mason

I got Winston winning the Heisman. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:4 QBs and 2 RBs

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000...ted-winner

Johnny Manziel 

Jameis Winston

AJ McCarron

Jordan Lynch

Andre Williams

Tre Mason

I got Winston winning the Heisman. 
ya think?  Dude will win by a landslide

This will be the biggest landslide in Heisman history.

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2013, 02:29 AM by BluegrassBrandon.)

Six invitations is beyond pointless for a "race" that has the leader with 1/150 odds.

Congrats to Clowney ....  the 1 hit wonder.

Can anybody remember a more lopsided Heisaman race? 

My memory is shot, but possibly Ricky Williams?  Cam Newton?  Bo Jackson?  Charlie Ward?

How about Doug Flutie?

The only one that had a chance to unseat Winston as this years winner was Manziel and A&M blew those chances this year with the losses.  If Winston doesn't win out of that group, they should throw the Heisman out the window.  He's easily the best player on that list, this should be a major landslide.

Quote:Can anybody remember a more lopsided Heisaman race?

My memory is shot, but possibly Ricky Williams? Cam Newton? Bo Jackson? Charlie Ward?

How about Doug Flutie?

Reggie Bush. He holds the record.

Smith, Troy<span>Troy Smith</span>

Ohio State

Quarterback

91.63%

Per Wikipedia, Troy Smith  w/ 91.63% of the possible points when he won.  I forgot about this guy...

Quote:Reggie Bush. He holds the record.
 He has 0 Heismans.  Officially

Boom! Hei5man.

<p style="font-family:'Open Sans', verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:15px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Heisman Voting Results

<p style="font-family:'Open Sans', verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:15px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">1. Jameis Winston, Florida State - 2,205 points

<p style="font-family:'Open Sans', verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:15px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">2. AJ McCarron, Alabama - 704 points

<p style="font-family:'Open Sans', verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:15px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">3. Jordan Lynch, Northern Illinois - 558 points

<p style="font-family:'Open Sans', verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:15px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">4. Andre Williams, Boston College

<p style="font-family:'Open Sans', verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:15px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">5. Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M

<p style="font-family:'Open Sans', verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:15px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">6. Tre Mason, Auburn

<p style="font-family:'Open Sans', verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:15px;color:rgb(51,51,51);"> 

<p style="font-family:'Open Sans', verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:15px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball...man-trophy

Well deserved..

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

The season gets worse for Gator fans. lol.

Quote:The season gets worse for Gator fans. lol.
Good feeling..

Quote:The season gets worse for Gator fans. lol.

So you are saying that noles fans were in a state of despair when Florida won their national titles and the heisman?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:So you are saying that noles fans were in a state of despair when Florida won their national titles and the heisman?
I think he was just saying that the season gets worse for Gator fans.. At least that's all I took from it.. 

Way to go Jordan Lynch!  Oh yeah and congratulations to Jameis.  

Sorry folks, gotta stay true to the MAC and the underdog.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:I think he was just saying that the season gets worse for Gator fans.. At least that's all I took from it.. 

You sir are a wise man.

On a more serious note.  For Manziel to not be second is a sham.  The guy put up the numbers to win in most years.  Winston just blew him out of the water this year.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.