Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars vs Titans: The Aftermath

Quote:[Image: Tennessee-Titans-web.jpg]

[Image: drawing-pins.jpg]
Why not flaming butt spikes?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Ugh...I feel like I have to disinfect myself coming back from that place

I felt the same way.

This one cracked me up....

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/PaulKuharskyNFL'><b>Paul Kuharsky</b> ‏@<b>PaulKuharskyNFL</b> </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/PaulKuharskyNFL/status/399902198554820608'>55s</a>

To that pocket of fans who crushed me last week for saying the <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Titans&src=hash'>#<b>Titans</b></a> were average, I apologize for overstating.

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

A lot of them are calling for a new coach....and saying britt and cj need to go.

I think we hit them pretty hard in the gut.

Arrogant tacks forget......sunday belongs to the team that is the most "in tune" with each other.

Our D was definitely "tuned up".

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:This one cracked me up....

<b>Paul Kuharsky</b> ‏@<b>PaulKuharskyNFL</b> 55s

To that pocket of fans who crushed me last week for saying the #<b>Titans</b> were average, I apologize for overstating.

The titans are basically the 2009-2010 Jaguars.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The titans are basically the 2009-2010 Jaguars.

That's what I tried to tell the tack trolls before the game, they wanted no part of it. That's all right I look forward to watching them spin tires in the mud for the next 3 years.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:The titans are basically the 2009-2010 Jaguars.

They're more the 2008 Jaguars. That team lost to winless opponents back-to-back.