Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars vs Titans: The Aftermath

Here's the large scale forum reaction to the Jaguars win over the Titans today. 

http://www.gotitans.com/forums/tennessee...fl-talk.2/

They even have their own thread about the Jaguars, and well...they have some less than respectful things to say about our team, this forum, and even our use of the word "Tacks" as an insult.

You've been warned. http://www.gotitans.com/threads/jaguar-m...ard.89901/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Here's the large scale forum reaction to the Jaguars win over the Titans today. 

http://www.gotitans.com/forums/tennessee...fl-talk.2/

They even have their own thread about the Jaguars, and well...they have some less than respectful things to say about our team, this forum, and even our use of the word "Tacks" as an insult.

You've been warned. http://www.gotitans.com/threads/jaguar-m...ard.89901/

Why would you ever go to a tack site? Yuck. Better scan your PC with Norton ASAP.

They should be happy. They probably just kept us from Teddy. Ugh.

Quote:Why would you ever go to a tack site? Yuck. Better scan your PC with Norton ASAP.
Just to be safe I'd take it to the free health clinic.

DO IT AGAIN! Big Grin

Feels good to beat those mullet lovers

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2013, 06:44 PM by Vicbow Rules.)

In all seriousness, I have never been to another team's site until now.  That message board is an eyesore, makes me appreciate this one.   

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:In all seriousness, I have never been to another team's site until now.  That message board is an eyesore, makes me appreciate this one.
Yeah, their board sucks. I didn't read too much because it was so bad. Maybe one day they will get an educated person around them parts that can upgrade it for them.

Quote:Yeah, their board sucks. I didn't read too much because it was so bad. Maybe one day they will get an educated person around them parts that can upgrade it for them.

LOL, maybe! When I was checking it out I was amazed at how delusional they seem to be about their team.  Maybe its because we have the luxury of stinking so bad we can look at things objectively, but those guys really think their team is a contender. 

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:Yeah, their board sucks. I didn't read too much because it was so bad. Maybe one day they will get an educated person around them parts that can upgrade it for them.

Guess since the update we can actually brag about our board.

Quote:Guess since the update we can actually brag about our board.

Yes, it's quite nice now. At least we got something to brag about!

Wow.  They actually believe Jake Locker is a good QB.

Wow.

They quoted you.

Quote:They quoted you.
Just shows how low they've sunk.

Quote:They quoted you.

Lol. I hope so. After all that's the only reason I posted it. Hoping they would be spying. I wonder which one of them was able to read it.

Regardless of the continuing debate about whose team is better, I can say with utmost certainty that Jacksonville has much better looking women.  Did you see some of the cows in their stadium?  They probably let them graze at half time.

Quote:Regardless of the continuing debate about whose team is better, I can say with utmost certainty that Jacksonville has much better looking women. Did you see some of the cows in their stadium? They probably let them graze at half time.

I thought those were just fat dudes with long hair. Although, there was that one chick ( awe, man she was Hawt) that had the cap that held two Busch cans with a straw leading through her missing tooth. I think she also had a Marlboro red in her hands.

"Hey that fellars only missin one toof, bet he can dezine us one of them there spider web forum thingys" signed X (otherwise known as Tack fan)
A good loser is a good loser

Quote:I thought those were just fat dudes with long hair. Although, there was that one chick ( awe, man she was Hawt) that had the cap that held two Busch cans with a straw leading through her missing tooth. I think she also had a Marlboro red in her hands.

Careful, I think that one was under age.

Little known fact about LP field. Their luxury boxes are actually just single-wides wedged in between the upper and lower decks.