Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Score Prediction, Jags vs Lions

[Image: image.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2016, 09:52 AM by JackCity.)

Lions 35-17

Jags 42- Lions 10. Jags in a blowout. Boom.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Detroit 30, Jaguars 21

This may be the week where we completely bottom out, similar to the Chargers game except worse. Lions 41 Jags 10, Gus is fired on Monday. You're welcome.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

This one can get as ugly as the Tennessee game.

On the road, season over, gus is still HC...

Detroit 51

Jax 13

17-13 Jaguars win.

Jalen Ramsey with 2 interceptions.

A lot to a little, Lions win

31-21 Lions, but it's 31-7 going into the fourth quarter.

I still don't believe anyone in the AFC South will get to 10 wins so this is essentially our wildcard playoff game.  A winning streak starts this weekend.

Jags win 24 - 17 led by a solid defensive performance.

Oh the irrational exhuberance of a fan.

Stafford throws for 500+ yards in the first half. Golden Tate trash talks and destroys Jalen. Bortles gets 3 pick 6's. Lions 84, Jaguars 3

Quote:I still don't believe anyone in the AFC South will get to 10 wins so this is essentially our wildcard playoff game. A winning streak starts this weekend.

Jags win 24 - 17 led by a solid defensive performance.

Oh the irrational exhuberance of a fan.
Hahaha at least you know you're crazy.

Lions 27 - 16

I say we have had a good week of practice and that we really used last week as a learning experience!

Lions 20

Jags 7

I want us to win every week, but the weeks that we lose at this point I want the browns and 49ers to win so we get a higher draft pick unfortunately. Hey, maybe we get on a 7 game win streak. Maybe Gus holds someone accountable. Maybe we deflate the balls so much that they can't bounce off of Yeldon's foot again. Maybe Chad comes in and lights it up. Who knows?

#HENNEGIVENSUNDAYYYEEEEE

Quote:[Image: image.jpg]

Shouldn't that be " Thoust Jaygwires art going to sucketh, mightily"?

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2016, 08:27 PM by CSO14.)

38-21.  Doesn't look as close at it seems.  Bortles throws 2 garbage time TD's and Ivory scores in the 3rd quarter.

[Image: wruoow.jpg]

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

23-13 Lions

Jaguars get a TD late in the fourth but fail on the 2-point attempt.

'02

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2016, 01:37 AM by snowwolf776.)

I think D6 should go to the lions game in person,and watch it.cause they are gonna crush us. Lions get first blow out win over a team in a while.  Lions 44 Jags 10. Jags stink this year,plus the refs will help out detriot cause we are so bad.  No team needs the refs on thier side,Jags can lose just fine on thier own.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

These threads are painful, this will be the first weak the lions win by more than 7.

30-21 lions

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Jaguars - 28 

Lions - 27

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."