Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Steelers 2018 AFC Divisional Playoff Game Day Thread***

(01-14-2018, 02:37 AM)Dixon Wrote: lets shock the world

I don't think it would be that shocking. We did already beat them. Well I guess it would shock the world if good Bortles shows up. They haven't seen him play before, so I guess that would be a surprise.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't care if we lose but if we come in here and our game plan is to run on 1st and 2nd down then pass behind the line of scrimmage I'm going to get really frustrated really fast.
No pain, no gain.

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2018, 12:22 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

(01-14-2018, 10:39 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Any guesses on the first OFFENSIVE PLAY for the Jags? I am going with a toss left to Fournette for 6 yards.

There...it is edited! lol.

Play action deep pass with someone crossing underneath.

Okay but my real guess is Leonard Fournette straight up the middle.

(01-14-2018, 11:04 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 10:39 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Any guesses on first play of the game? I am going with a toss left to Fournette for 6 yards.

First offensive play of the game will be a play action fake hitting a crossing route for 6 yards. Guaranteed.

This will be Hacketts single "See, I'm not predictable" moment in the ball game.

The fact that I predicted the same thing as you without looking at your comment means that even when he isn't predictable, he is.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Good luck. Believe me, you will be playing the refs as much as you’ll be playing the Steelers. NFL doesn’t want Titans or Jags moving on. I’m still pissed about last night. They were the better team, but man those calls were atrocious. Game changing calls imo. Good luck.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

20-17 Jags.

(01-14-2018, 12:30 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: Good luck. Believe me, you will be playing the refs as much as you’ll be playing the Steelers. NFL doesn’t want Titans or Jags moving on. I’m still pissed about last night. They were the better team, but man those calls were atrocious. Game changing calls imo. Good luck.

The titans were better than the patriots. Lolololol.  You need your eye checked. Patriots didnt need help from the refs.

Well if Mariota didnt get hurt they may of had a chance, though I slept through some of the game.

(01-14-2018, 12:41 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 12:30 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: Good luck. Believe me, you will be playing the refs as much as you’ll be playing the Steelers. NFL doesn’t want Titans or Jags moving on. I’m still pissed about last night. They were the better team, but man those calls were atrocious. Game changing calls imo. Good luck.

The titans were better than the patriots. Lolololol.  You need your eye checked. Patriots didnt need help from the refs.

I’m pretty sure he was saying the Patriots were the better team.

(01-14-2018, 12:47 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 12:41 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: The titans were better than the patriots. Lolololol.  You need your eye checked. Patriots didnt need help from the refs.

I’m pretty sure he was saying the Patriots were the better team.

Yes. Jagsfan174826588763 obviously misunderstood
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

Offense better come to play. Have to make them throw the ball at our secondary and not just dictate the game.
No pain, no gain.

(01-14-2018, 12:57 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 12:47 PM)Jags Wrote: I’m pretty sure he was saying the Patriots were the better team.

That happens to him a lot.

(01-14-2018, 12:57 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 12:47 PM)Jags Wrote: I’m pretty sure he was saying the Patriots were the better team.

He's not the sharpest tool in our shed, so...

Oh it's gameday!! Divisional playoff round gameday!! How did we get here?!

Well this is big boy time. No time for nerves and what if, we need warriors and some bold, aggressive surprises. We have to shut Bell and the run down, make Roethlisberger stay in the pocket and throw and let Calais and Yannick and co feast.

Blake, this may be your last game in a Jags jersey, just go and leave it all out there.

Nnthing but your best, and bring the fire!!

Go Jags!!!!!

I can't say it would have mattered much towards the outcome, but yes, there were a few questionable calls against you guys. I do agree with the sentiment that the NFL wants no part of the tacks or jags in the big game. They have jobbed us all year and I really don't expect much less today. How long before one of our mainline guys gets ejected for something trivial? We'll see.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2018, 01:18 PM by JagsFanSince95.)

The NFL network guys are so annoying. Our guys making plays on defense = lucky. Bull [BLEEP]. Kurt Warner and Marshall Faulk suck. Most of the NFLN guys suck.Brown pushes off and makes a big play = skill.

So recap:

Us making big plays on D - Luck
AB pushes off for 48 - opportunities and skill.

OK NFLN, you're drunk.

(01-14-2018, 01:14 PM)B2hibry Wrote:

I can't say it would have mattered much towards the outcome, but yes, there were a few questionable calls against you guys. I do agree with the sentiment that the NFL wants no part of the tacks or jags in the big game. They have jobbed us all year and I really don't expect much less today. How long before one of our mainline guys gets ejected for something trivial? We'll see.

For sure we were outmatched with little chance to win, but it sucks when the refs pretty much snuff out the 2% chance that you do have. That false start changed to neutral zone infraction was one of the worst I’ve seen. Brutal.

Well on CBS they had a segment on our D line in which they showed two highlights, both with Calais, and one of the highlights were a pick!

And they struggled pronouncing Ngakoue!

Our offense needs to make me believe again. I can't take us seriously until we show some kind of balance and urgency. Not being as pedestrian and predictable as possible.
No pain, no gain.

Jags need to keep hitting ben and bryant
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Is Romo going to covers the game ?