Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I'm not watching the Super Bowl.

So, see you in September then? I get it, I wish I could quit the NFL too.. I have quit CFB and the NFL is all I have left. Its easy to say this and feel this way after a tough loss when the officiating was obviously tilted to one team.... I may skip the super bowl this year too, but I am about 91% sure I will be back when the Jaguars are playing, I love and have loved this team since I was a little kid. Its nearly impossible to keep me away from the Jaguars.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-22-2018, 01:10 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: No such thing. To many crappy people get rewarded for doing crappy things.

If Karma were real, the NFL refs would be scared of spontaneously combusting I think.

(01-21-2018, 08:12 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I just can't watch the Pats... Again....

I offer to be anyone's designated watcher. I will watch the game so you don't have to!

(01-22-2018, 01:27 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: So, see you in September then? I get it, I wish I could quit the NFL too.. I have quit CFB and the NFL is all I have left. Its easy to say this and feel this way after a tough loss when the officiating was obviously tilted to one team.... I may skip the super bowl this year too, but I am about 91% sure I will be back when the Jaguars are playing, I love and have loved this team since I was a little kid. Its nearly impossible to keep me away from the Jaguars.

I'l watch Jag games and that's it. I have zero interest otherwise after tonight.

At least baseball starts soon.

Same here. Another Pats SB. Oh joy.....
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

lol The Patriots wreck Duval.

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2018, 07:18 AM by Monty.)

(01-21-2018, 08:48 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: I still am watching. The loss sucks but we are close. We have a team built for a nice 4-6 year post season run. We got a window here. And Brady is the king. He’s my favorite player. I hate that he beat us but the dude is a baller. I’ll be tuned in to see him go for another one

Any dude that says Brady is their favorite player outside of Boston also enjoys cuddling with their boyfriend at night.
Huh

(01-22-2018, 07:18 AM)Monty Wrote:
(01-21-2018, 08:48 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: I still am watching. The loss sucks but we are close. We have a team built for a nice 4-6 year post season run. We got a window here. And Brady is the king. He’s my favorite player. I hate that he beat us but the dude is a baller. I’ll be tuned in to see him go for another one

Any dude that says Brady is their favorite player outside of Boston  also enjoys cuddling with their boyfriend at night.
Greatest QB ever.

LOL, so much crying in this thread. we are and will remain the KINGS of the NFL.

OH, nice 4 man rush in the 2d half, y'all so scared of the master!!!

Big Grin  (This post was last modified: 01-22-2018, 08:27 AM by snowwolf776.)

theres no super bowl this year only fixed bowl 52. NFL wanted pats vs eagles for high tv Huh . they got 2 teams they wanted.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(01-21-2018, 08:47 PM)NCJag Wrote: Not me...8 Super Bowls in 16 years? I appreciate brilliance but jeez, I really like parity in the NFL.  You think Foles or Keenum will beat Brady? Riiiiiiight. Now we've got 8 more months of fake was band wagon Pats fans crowing about how awesome "their" team is. I haven't met any Pats fans who remember the days of Grogan/Fryar/Zolak/Martin(nah man, Curtis Martin was a Jet!).  I'll come out of my slumber for FA/Draft but other than that, my jerseys are hung up till next season.  Jags gave me a hell of a season and this loss will hurt for a while.

I created an account on here to say good job to the Jags but I came across this post.  The first NFL game I ever watched was the Bears-Patriots SB... what an introduction to football!  I watched the bears dismantle every aspect of the patriots team on both offense and defense.  We are not all bandwagon fans!  I've stuck through them in the good times and the bad times..  either way, excellent game for the Jags yesterday.. sorry not sorry you came up short but they fought hard and played to the highest levels.  

Take care. 

D

(01-22-2018, 08:17 AM)Patty Pat Wrote: LOL, so much crying in this thread. we are and will remain the KINGS of the NFL.

Go troll the Eagles' board.  And while you're at it, go [BLEEP] yourself.

(01-22-2018, 10:07 AM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 08:17 AM)Patty Pat Wrote: LOL, so much crying in this thread. we are and will remain the KINGS of the NFL.

Go troll the Eagles' board.  And while you're at it, go [BLEEP] yourself.

Naw...these kind of people only show up after the game is over.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Why would I watch the cheatriots and the refs beat down the eagles???
Why?
Sorry not interested.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

My Wife and I were in Foxborough for the game. Had a great time. We got jobbed by the refs, some Pats fans were complaining they didn't want to win that way. I'll find something else to do that weekend. [BLEEP] them.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Immediately after the game I said to my missus that I don't want to watch it this year after being robbed by the refs.

This will be the first I haven't watched in years, it's on until stupid o'clock in the morning here and usually means taking the day off work afterwards. Cancelled my booked day off when I got in the office this morning.

(01-22-2018, 04:35 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: My Wife and I were in Foxborough for the game. Had a great time. We got jobbed by the refs, some Pats fans were complaining they didn't want to win that way. I'll find something else to do that weekend. [BLEEP] them.
No true fan, coach or player would want a win that way. A cheat certainly would though.

Superbowl viewing? Not a chance. One of the teams in it was gifted their berth instead of earning it on the field. I won't validate that gift with my viewership.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I'm watching, because I think the Eagles will beat the Patriots and I want to see it.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Eagles won't win. Truth be told Cheaters always win. its not right still to cheat,but Cheaters always win!!!!!!!!!! Always!!!!!!!

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(01-21-2018, 08:34 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I'll be honest. I'm not gonna watch it either. Some of those calls were just like.......huh??

How? Those PI calls were the difference maker.

Sad part is that wasn't even the worst part. 

The no calls were what really pissed me off.