Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I'm not watching the Super Bowl.

I am not going to play the NFL's game.  I'm not going to watch because I hope the Patriots lose like they expect me to.

The officials in this game have caused me to lose all taste for football for the foreseeable future.  

It's just not worth it.  I have better things to do than watch their darling do the exact same thing they always do--win with help.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I have the same thoughts and will likely do the same.

I just can't watch the Pats... Again....
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I have no interest in it. Just like I didn’t watch the national championship game.

I'm sure I'll go to a SB party just to hang out and have some fun. But I could care less about the game. Probably won't even stay till the end.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Yup. I'm not watching it either. In a post on a different forum, a very reasonable poster mentioned that the NFL was bleeding ratings, and it wasn't unreasonable for them to want the Pats to win. Sadly, I agree, but I can't support even the appearance of impropriety (at worst) or lack of professionalism (at best). That loss was on the Jags, but the NFL has to clean up its crews. The calls have become too subjective and the calls seem to trend towards big-market teams.

I m done with football, proud of our guys, very proud. I never watch SB that features the Cheats.

(01-21-2018, 08:11 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: I am not going to play the NFL's game.  I'm not going to watch because I hope the Patriots lose like they expect me to.

The officials in this game have caused me to lose all taste for football for the foreseeable future.  

It's just not worth it.  I have better things to do than watch their darling do the exact same thing they always do--win with help.

I'm with you on this one. I won't watch.

(01-21-2018, 08:24 PM)Scarecrow Wrote:
(01-21-2018, 08:11 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: I am not going to play the NFL's game.  I'm not going to watch because I hope the Patriots lose like they expect me to.

I'm with you on this one. I won't watch.

I agree 100%. Not going to support this WWF rigged football.

I'll be honest. I'm not gonna watch it either. Some of those calls were just like.......huh??

How? Those PI calls were the difference maker.

Ill be watching the Super Bowl, because I like watching football.

Not me...8 Super Bowls in 16 years? I appreciate brilliance but jeez, I really like parity in the NFL. You think Foles or Keenum will beat Brady? Riiiiiiight. Now we've got 8 more months of fake was band wagon Pats fans crowing about how awesome "their" team is. I haven't met any Pats fans who remember the days of Grogan/Fryar/Zolak/Martin(nah man, Curtis Martin was a Jet!). I'll come out of my slumber for FA/Draft but other than that, my jerseys are hung up till next season. Jags gave me a hell of a season and this loss will hurt for a while.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

I still am watching. The loss sucks but we are close. We have a team built for a nice 4-6 year post season run. We got a window here. And Brady is the king. He’s my favorite player. I hate that he beat us but the dude is a baller. I’ll be tuned in to see him go for another one

Not watching the NFC game and damn sure won't be watching the SB.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(01-21-2018, 08:40 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Ill be watching the Super Bowl, because I like watching football.

Same. The Pats aren't robbing me of that. At worst I'll be rolling my eyes again before getting ready for next season.

the nfl should be boycotted. I will get a bunch of people to not watch superbowl. i would love to see the lowest tv rateings ever in Super bowl history.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(01-21-2018, 08:48 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: I still am watching. The loss sucks but we are close. We have a team built for a nice 4-6 year post season run. We got a window here. And Brady is the king. He’s my favorite player. I hate that he beat us but the dude is a baller. I’ll be tuned in to see him go for another one

What an odd sentiment for a Jags fan to have.  I hope Giselle accidentally twists his testicles off in a night of rough sex.

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2018, 09:37 PM by Jags239.)

You know NE will win the SB based on the obvious bias. I would bet my house on it

Yes the league loves the Patriots and requires that the refs cheat insuring they win. How stupid does that sound? You'll watch the SB just like everyone else hopping to see the Patriots lose.

Wont watch either