Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Allen Robinson comment.

Love A-Rob, but is he not watching what has been happening on the field since he's been here? Welcome to the nfl. You make a million or millions of dollars and don't play well, you get booed. No matter where you are.
No commercial messages in sigs

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

@RealMBB Players won’t blame themselves or the 14-40 head coach, so they turn to the fans who were here long before them and long after they’re gone.

So true.

This would mean something if it came from someone that didn't under perform every week. 

1010xl nailed it this morning. they hit on the fact that these fans are fans for life. we don't become free agents every 4 years, we have stuck by this team through some horrific seasons and finally saw some hope in our offense last year.and thought we had something to be excited about but it is clearly fading away. It reminds me of times when we would get excited and fight to build optimism for gene smith and gabbert only to be let down once the season started. we are not booing a team because we are fair weather fans, we are booing because they are once again letting us down. I understand what robinson is saying but as a professional athlete, you should know better than to take shots a fan base, especially when you are not winning.

@ryanohalloran Me to offensive player on #Jaguars: "I've run out of questions."

Player: "I've run out of answers."

The Jacksonville fans have continued to buy the tickets and support the team based on the hope that things would get better.

Robinson was one of the players who was the source of higher expectations.

The team as a whole hasn't lived up to the expectations despite the talent improvements. The fans are entitled to be frustrated, and to express that in any way they see fit, whether players like it or not.

When/if the team starts winning, these comments will be forgotten. He should have bitten his tongue. He will learn from this hopefully.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I've said the past few years that I was going to give up my tickets until they put a good product on the field and never could do it because I always felt like we were on the cusp of something good....I think I finally hit the wall.  This may be my last year.

Too many players this year have had negative things to say about the fans.  I've put way too much money into this team and stuck by them for far too long for a guy that's been here for 2 or 3 years to trash a fan base that's stuck by garbage for a good part of 15 years.

I expected better from ARob to be honest. I know Hurns would never have said this. This is the culture we have created here now. They are catered to with no real sense of responsibility and accountability because of the coaching staff; not to mention the stadium upgrades. I truly think they should have only upgraded the fans areas. The upgrades to the locker room and stuff was a reward unearned. All of this contributes to their current attitudes.

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

You COULD become angered by his comment, or you could just think 'yeah whatever'.

I'm in the latter camp. I don't really pay much attention to what players say to fans and vice versa.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Lol poor baby.

Start looking like a competent team and win some football games. Get rid of the duds at head coach and hire someone thats capable of best utilizing the talent on the roster.

Quote:Goodbye AR15, nice knowing you, scrub. Hands of stone, non-route running, non-separating, non-coverage reading, wideout

Do you ever offer anything of substance to a discussion?

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2016, 11:11 AM by RicoTx.)

Quote:Do you ever offer anything of substance to a discussion?

Yes he does.  And that substance really smells bad.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

They got booed because they put up 9 points of offense and gave up a touchdown right before the half. The offense was completely anemic and showed no heart. It was another embarrassing performance of incompetant football. The crowd was into the game and very supportive until the lack of offense and uninspiring play sucked the life out of the crowd..that BTW showed up in force and always shows more heart than this team puts on the field week after week. It's not the fans that are the problem...this team needs to call themselves out before calling the fans who have stuck by this dumpster fire for the last decade.

Quote:I've said the past few years that I was going to give up my tickets until they put a good product on the field and never could do it because I always felt like we were on the cusp of something good....I think I finally hit the wall.  This may be my last year.

Too many players this year have had negative things to say about the fans.  I've put way too much money into this team and stuck by them for far too long for a guy that's been here for 2 or 3 years to trash a fan base that's stuck by garbage for a good part of 15 years.

Last year was the straw that broke the camels back for me. I am hoping by the time my kids are old enough to enjoy a football game, Jaguar games are actually fun to go to, and they are still even in Jax for that matter.

Yeah, we have a younger son so having to find a sitter is a hassle every Sunday.  We've dealt with it up to this point because I'm a huge fan, but it has become more and more frustrating watching consistent mediocre football and what seems like a lack of interest to make it better from a front office perspective.

Quote:He would understand the fans frustrations, if he actually watched the games.

He should have understood the frustration of the Jaguars fans especially considering where he grew up,  unless he lived in a vacuum as a youth. 

Quote:Yeah, we have a younger son so having to find a sitter is a hassle every Sunday.  We've dealt with it up to this point because I'm a huge fan, but it has become more and more frustrating watching consistent mediocre football and what seems like a lack of interest to make it better from a front office perspective.

You literally put time into finding a sitter to go watch this hot garbage? Props to you, I couldn't do it. 

Quote:Last year was the straw that broke the camels back for me. I am hoping by the time my kids are old enough to enjoy a football game, Jaguar games are actually fun to go to, and they are still even in Jax for that matter.

My son is 10 and is normally a much more optimistic fan than I am. I think this year has finally broken him. He did not even want to watch the game on Sunday. 

I fear that this decade of putrid football is going to cause this franchise to miss out on a generation of fans.

;

;

AROB needs to shut his mouth and go actually beat a defensive back.

we as fans are doing a better job than they are as a team.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Start winning