Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Donald Trump kicks crying baby out of rally

Quote:So you agree that the crying baby was becoming a distraction?  Perhaps asking the mother to kindly go to a better place to calm the baby down was in fact a courteous thing to do?  It hardly fits the title of this thread since he didn't exactly "kick out a crying baby".

I agree, he didn't kick the baby or mother out. He was joking, in his way. He should have just ignored the baby, but I was being honest when I said he's easily distracted.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The baby was a plant by the clintons.

Vino - welcome to the black hole. Try not to get frustrated...

Take the babies coat.

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2016, 08:15 AM by Bon Jagley.)

Quote:The baby was a plant by the clintons.

Absolutely. And if you don't believe that, you're just one of the MSM's sheeple.

;

;

Today a baby. Tomorrow 11 million illegals. Durrrrrrr...
Only a chump boos the home team!

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2016, 09:50 AM by Jagwired.)

Proof, a shrillarry staffer plant

[Image: clinton-baby.jpg]

Edit: Willy is like Damn look at those boobies!!

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:And again, the sad irony is that he's STILL a better candidate than Hillary.

"Mrs. Clinton, who explicitly courted Republicans at last week’s convention, has already picked up a few telling Republican endorsements: Meg Whitman, the Hewlett Packard Enterprise executive who ran for governor of California as a Republican, backed Mrs. Clinton on Tuesday, as did Representative Richard Hanna of New York, a moderate Republican. Both denounced Mr. Trump’s treatment of the Khan family."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/03/us/pol....html?_r=0

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:I agree, he didn't kick the baby or mother out. He was joking, in his way. He should have just ignored the baby, but I was being honest when I said he's easily distracted.

If he's distracted from a crying baby, just imagine how he can handle the conflicts with Russia, North Korea, and the middle east all at the same time.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:If he's distracted from a crying baby, just imagine how he can handle the conflicts with Russia, North Korea, and the middle east all at the same time.

He'll do it the same way:  "Get those [BLEEP] out of here".

Quote:If he's distracted from a crying baby, just imagine how he can handle the conflicts with Russia, North Korea, and the middle east all at the same time.
There won't be a crying friggin baby in the room when he is dealing with those issues.

C'mon folks, this type argument/comparison is weak sauce. I once rudely thanked some woman for bringing her baby to the restaurant and letting everyone enjoy it's screaming the entire time they were there.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2016, 10:33 AM by Jamies_fried_chicken.)

Quote:He'll do it the same way:  "Get those [BAD WORD REMOVED] out of here".

I expect that type of leadership from a shift manager working at Mcdonald's not a president.

It's clear that there's only room for 1 baby and it ain't the one that's being held by its mother.

Quote:There won't be a crying friggin baby in the room when he is dealing with those issues.

C'mon folks, this type argument/comparison is weak sauce. I once rudely thanked some woman for bringing her baby to the restaurant and letting everyone enjoy it's screaming the entire time they were there.

And that's my point.

Every debate/discussion will not be orderly, or calm. Trump doesn't know how to adjust to different environments. 

Quote:I expect that type of leadership from a shift manager working at Mcdonald's not a president.

And I'm good with whatever works.  George Patton didn't mince words.

Quote:The baby was a plant by the clintons.

Quote:Absolutely. And if you don't believe that, you're just one of the MSM's sheeple.

are you two suggesting that there aren't Hillary plants at these things?

Quote:And I'm good with whatever works.  George Patton didn't mince words.
No he didnt, and he was taken out

Blakes Life Matters

Quote: George Patton didn't mince words.

The better WW2 general eventually became president.  The one with the calm demeanor who didn't have to run around with a sixgun belt.

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2016, 10:25 AM by rollerjag.)

Patton was an [BAD WORD REMOVED] but he won the campaign in Europe. My opinion of Patton was reduced after I read about his part in the Bonus Army incident in 1932 when he was a Major. MacArthur was the commanding General and and Eisenhower was one of his junior aides. They attacked a camp of U.S. Veterans who wanted to paid for their service in WWI.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-donal...f-a-rally/

Hmm....even mother of infant said they weren't kicked out and media blew this out of proportion.

How will some of you people spin this one?