Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Denard Robinson 'asleep' behind wheel in crash

Quote:I didn't read the article. I caught the story on the radio.

Turning left on to Southside and taking a wide turn? The "body of water" at that point is a culvert. That's certainly plausible for someone fatigued.

If they did a DUI screening and he didn't fail it, the worst he could have been charged with was careless driving. That would be enough here for some to demand his head on a platter.

1010XL is really trying to turn this into a story. Typical.

That's a legit pond.  He must have been super tired.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

New nickname : Sleepy Robinson
No commercial messages in sigs

Where's the racism Jaguarrior or whatever that jackasses name is on this one?

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

I'm confused. I don't recall ever seeing a pond on beach and southside much less one someone could drive into trying to merge...
"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Quote:I'm confused. I don't recall ever seeing a pond on beach and southside much less one someone could drive into trying to merge...

This is kinda where I'm at too, though I haven't lived there in 15 years.

Well I pass southside and beach petty regularly and I can't think of a pond on the main road. It doesn't even make sense. Plus both of them were sleep and incoherent? Stuff not adding up.
"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

It's in front of the RV joint.

Quote:I'm confused. I don't recall ever seeing a pond on beach and southside much less one someone could drive into trying to merge...

Quote:This is kinda where I'm at too, though I haven't lived there in 15 years.

Quote:Well I pass southside and beach petty regularly and I can't think of a pond on the main road. It doesn't even make sense. Plus both of them were sleep and incoherent? Stuff not adding up.

[Image: 5zmsyc.jpg]

Its funny to me how some folks(not putting the blame on the forums, Ive seen it all over reddit too) dont realize how often people really do fall asleep behind the wheel. I dont know what DRob and the lady had been doing or anything but I do know people can be THAT sleepy and pass out while driving and not wake up until its too late(or not wake up at all sadly) Im just glad no one was hurt.

I found myself in a construction zone in Mississippi one morning on the way home from Texas. Driving tired happens.

Anyone know the year of the car? Could be a hooptie with an exhaust leak. Fools passed out from fumes.

Quote:[Image: 5zmsyc.jpg]

Haha don't get me wrong...I don't doubt the existence of the pond, I was just trying to figure out the mathematics of the situation, and didn't remember a retention pond.

It takes some effort to get to that pond.

Thanks for the image.

Quote:Haha don't get me wrong...I don't doubt the existence of the pond, I was just trying to figure out the mathematics of the situation, and didn't remember a retention pond.

It takes some effort to get to that pond.

Thanks for the image.

They just put it in a couple of years ago when they redid the intersection.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I found myself in a construction zone in Mississippi one morning on the way home from Texas. Driving tired happens.

Anyone know the year of the car? Could be a hooptie with an exhaust leak. Fools passed out from fumes.
I wouldn't be surprised if fumes were involved, but not from the exhaust.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:I wouldn't be surprised if fumes were involved, but not from the exhaust.
Laremy Tunsil approves

[Image: tunsil.png.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.png]

Fumes at 4:20? Never heard of such a thing !

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Falls asleep behind the wheel of a car... but no charges filed. Supposedly not under the influence. Stretches the bounds of credability imho, but hey; stuff happens... i guess.

Quote:I found myself in a construction zone in Mississippi one morning on the way home from Texas. Driving tired happens.

Chevy Impala

[Image: giphy.gif]

Both passengers were asleep, even after the cops came apparently. The few times I found myself almost lulled to sleep while driving at night was when I am on an interstate going the same speed for hours, but never while city driving when there are change in speeds, turns, stop lights, etc.

Cops sure fumbled this one, but at least no one was hurt.

No way was he stoned lol that dude was on that H if anything lol sleepin

Quote:Both passengers were asleep, even after the cops came apparently. The few times I found myself almost lulled to sleep while driving at night was when I am on an interstate going the same speed for hours, but never while city driving when there are change in speeds, turns, stop lights, etc.

Cops sure fumbled this one, but at least no one was hurt.

I don't know what you're talking abo----zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato