Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Shad Khan interview with a funny quote: "Like taking a punter in the third round. That had a profound effect on m...

Quote:[Image: good.jpg]

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/57873/a-punter-jaguars-reached-in-third-round'>http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/57873/a-punter-jaguars-reached-in-third-round</a>

Here you go, idiot. Do you want me to read the article for you too?
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/57873/a-punter-jaguars-reached-in-third-round'>http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/57873/a-punter-jaguars-reached-in-third-round</a>

Here you go, idiot. Do you want me to read the article for you too?

Typically, when one quotes... we quote the truth.  Facts.  What people actually said.

You didn't quote what was actually said.

Which, most consider a lie.  Liar.

But then, I suppose to your kind accuracy doesn't matter.  Just get it close and call it a quote anyway.

Pathetic.

If you'd quoted what he'd actually said, I'd be right there with you.  I just have no respect for those who can't get the facts straight.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Their are still many of Gene Smiff followers amongst us... Lol watch those people closely...

Quote:Their are still many of Gene Smiff followers amongst us... Lol watch those people closely...

If you think my comment was any endorsement of Smith, you're more stupid than I already believe you to be.

That's quite the accomplishment.

Quote:If you think my comment was any endorsement of Smith, you're more stupid than I already believe you to be.

That's quite the accomplishment.

Lol!! Whose talking about you Pirky?? What comment? You must feel guilty! Or are you one of those former Gene Smiffings? Soo sad my friend! Here let me go back and read what u wrote.. To make u feel special.. Im sure it was meaningless... Nahh i rather not waste my time...lol

Quote:Typically, when one quotes... we quote the truth. Facts. What people actually said.

Which, most consider a lie. Liar.

But then, I suppose to your kind accuracy doesn't matter. Just get it close and call it a quote anyway.

Pathetic.

If you'd quoted what he'd actually said, I'd be right there with you. I just have no respect for those who can't get the facts straight.
Lol were you weeping when you typed this? Don't get mad because he pulled up the article you were hoping he wouldn't be able to find.

Quote:Lol!! Whose talking about you Pirky?? What comment? You must feel guilty! Or are you one of those former Gene Smiffings? Soo sad my friend! Here let me go back and read what u wrote.. To make u feel special.. Im sure it was meaningless... Nahh i rather not waste my time...lol

That's the power of "if"...

As in "if" you could afford to own a home instead of renting shantys on Dignan or Confederate Point...

Quote:Typically, when one quotes... we quote the truth. Facts. What people actually said.

Which, most consider a lie. Liar.

But then, I suppose to your kind accuracy doesn't matter. Just get it close and call it a quote anyway.

Pathetic.

If you'd quoted what he'd actually said, I'd be right there with you. I just have no respect for those who can't get the facts straight.

Never heard of paraphrasing I guess. Sorry, I didn't know you were so uptight. Next time I'll make sure to only use verbatim quotes, just for you. Wait, actually, no I won't.

Quote:Lol were you weeping when you typed this? Don't get mad because he pulled up the article you were hoping he wouldn't be able to find.

Haha he got so mad. There must have been blood coming from his eyes, blood coming from his wherever LOL

Quote:Never heard of paraphrasing I guess. Sorry, I didn't know you were so uptight. Next time I'll make sure to only use verbatim quotes, just for you. Wait, actually, no I won't.

No, I have no doubt you've ever heard of paraphrasing because those educated know that's precisely the type of thing that isn't quoted.  It's your words, not theirs.  In fact, the irony here is paraphrasing is used to avoid plagiarism, which... is kinda what you just did with the misquote.

You are the epitome of our failed education system.  Congrats.  You're... "something."  Everyone gets a trophy no matter how badly you failed.

Pirk just get out of the thread while you still can.

I remember this MB as predominately Pro-Gene back then

Quote:No, I have no doubt you've ever heard of paraphrasing because those educated know that's precisely the type of thing that isn't quoted. It's your words, not theirs. In fact, the irony here is paraphrasing is used to avoid plagiarism, which... is kinda what you just did with the misquote.

You are the epitome of our failed education system. Congrats. You're... "something." Everyone gets a trophy no matter how badly you failed.
Dude... after a post like this... You seriously should consider getting a new screen name and starting over.

Quote:Lol were you weeping when you typed this? Don't get mad because he pulled up the article you were hoping he wouldn't be able to find.

Hahahaha this

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2016, 09:07 PM by Bullseye.)

I know the bulk of posters here supported Smith and his moves.

I had problems with the decision to trade a future 2nd round pick for Derek Cox.  I was told "we didn't spend a future 2, we just used it early."

I had problems with the Alualu pick,

I grew to have problems with the Monroe pick. People insisted he was BAP.

All of this was in addition to problems with the Anger pick.  All were the topics of considerable debate here on these boards.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:Pirk just get out of the thread while you still can.

I'm here.  No need.  There isn't a fool or troll on here I haven't destroyed in the past or present.  That won't change.

Quote:No, I have no doubt you've ever heard of paraphrasing because those educated know that's precisely the type of thing that isn't quoted. It's your words, not theirs. In fact, the irony here is paraphrasing is used to avoid plagiarism, which... is kinda what you just did with the misquote.

You are the epitome of our failed education system. Congrats. You're... "something." Everyone gets a trophy no matter how badly you failed.

Somebody call the WAAAAAHmbulance. You've been proven wrong on the internet, and everybody saw it! Cry some more!

Quote:I'm here. No need. There isn't a fool or troll on here I haven't destroyed in the past or present. That won't change.

Tell me, pirky. How is a misquote plagiarism? Aren't those two completely different concepts?

Quote:I'm here. No need. There isn't a fool or troll on here I haven't destroyed in the past or present. That won't change.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jerard referenced mularkey and put it in quotes.

Hardly plagiarism.

Grasping at straws I see