Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
If you could add 1 previous player...

The more I think about it DD & Gipson would be fantastic to watch if only we had a time machine..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Boselli and DD

Defense Rashean Mathis

Offense Boselli

The OP does say only one player in which case It's Tony if you had a poll!

Jimmy Smith and Tony Brackens. I would LOVE to see Jimmy and the Allens in a 3 wr set with JT out there at TE. Our Offense would be legit insane and our pass rush would be amazing with Brackens, Fowler, Jackson, Marks, etc. 

(This post was last modified: 04-06-2016, 11:41 PM by GlockBortles.)

Quote:Two answers, Kelvin Beachum our new LT. Who's our true center on our team anymore? No one.

Second answer is two parts, Fowler Jr, and Joey Bosa. Tony who?
one of the GOAT tackles or kelvin beachum

Proven good DE for a guy whos never played a snap and another who hasnt even been drafted.

Tough choices

Boselli would shut JJ Watt down

Quote:Ok now that's a great idea for a thread. Name one from each side then you can't use any previously named. We'd get down to the nitty gritty.

Page 3:

Pete Mitchell and Sammy Knight

With how the roster currently shapes up, i would definitely choose Tony boselli and donavin darius.

(This post was last modified: 04-07-2016, 01:00 AM by lastonealive.)

If it is against the Steelers Mathis. Against the Colts MJD.

Otherwise a prime John Henderson would be handy and great to watch.

(This post was last modified: 04-07-2016, 06:18 AM by Caldrac.)

Too easy. Bring the Tony's back.

Offense: Tony Boselli

Defense: Tony Brackens

This team needs an elite LT to protect it's young QB. Boselli would put Joeckel to shame in his prime. He'd honestly put probably most of today's LTs to shame. And Brackens is still are all-time leader in franchise sacks. He had a certain presence about him off the edge. And he made some impact when you needed it the most. This team has been severely lacking in that area arguably since his retirement or departure from the team. When was the last time we saw anybody off the edge as good as him here? It's been awhile. Maybe some one year wonders like Clemons or McCray?

And we've TRIED man and failed miserably for years to fix that. Hugh Douglas, Reggie Heyward, Aaron Kampman, Derrick Harvey and so forth.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:Boselli

Brackens

Obviously.  This is a slam dunk easy question to answer. 

(This post was last modified: 04-07-2016, 09:11 AM by Deacon.)

Quote:Page 3:

Pete Mitchell and Sammy Knight

Page 3 continued:

Offense: Tavian Banks, provided he doesn't rip his leg off below the knee and has a full career, would be an amazing player with the rollout throw-the-ball guy we have in Bortles.

Defense: Mike Peterson who would fit the Mike role perfectly in this 4-3 Under Defense, and this is only partially due to his name being Mike. But not really.

As for any choice, give me Taylor on Offense as he was hands down the best Offensive weapon this team has had and Brackens on Defense. As much as I appreciate the former Defenders this team has trotted out on game days, Brackens is the one guy who showed that he can consistently rush the passer.

If you don't agree with me then you are wrong and I hate you. Also, you probably don't know the true football significance of an Off Ball Force Edge Linebacker's Spider Death Shart.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

We have a ton of former players that would be great for this defense

LEO - Brackens

DT - Stroud

NT - Hendersn

5T - G.Walker

MLB - Peterson

OTTO - Hardy

CB - Beasley

CB - Mathis

FS - Grant or Nelson

SS - Darius

Offense: Boselli

Defense: Darius

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Boselli by a mile. I know a lot of people think you don't need an Elite LT these days.... but imagine the damage you could do with one.

And on D....

I'd take Brackens OR Mathis.

Quote:If it is against the Steelers Mathis. Against the Colts MJD.

Otherwise a prime John Henderson would be handy and great to watch.
Mathis loved picking off Manning though. He'd jump those comeback routes all the time.

Bra Mathis played on another when he played against the Steelers each time. Same for MJD against the Colts

Quote:Fan since 95 bruh
Interesting.... with your choice of MJD to bring back for offense. Would you say he was a better player than Fred?

Also, who is your defensive player that you would bring back?

Brackens