Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Just so you all know!

Quote:Has there EVER, in the history of the offseason, been a time when people thought we DID NOT get better?

Regards................the Chiefjag

This is true. It really is different this time though. We have a franchise QB.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:By your logic, Bortles is a terrible quarterback. It's just not the case. You will obviously be very surprised with the coming results this fall. People paying attention will not.

ROFL

By your logic.... wait... you don't have any... nevermind

"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(This post was last modified: 03-29-2016, 09:30 PM by Cleatwood.)

Quote:I think we will go 7-9 and Gus will end up finishing that last year of his contract. It just seems like the Jaguars thing to do. Everyone will be kind of annoyed disappointed, but there will be just enough improvement that you can justify keeping Bradley another year. Then playoffs 2017
Sorry but he's gone at 7-9.

He needs to be above .500 and playoffs.

Thanks for letting us know, I don't think you're the only who was disappointed by the Jaguar's lack of wins.

Hopefully they increase their win percentage this year, regardless of who's coaching.

A non losing season would be a good start. Of course playoffs is ideal!

Are you all saying you have grounds to say that Gus Bradley is a bad HC when he was the coach of a gutted roster and 4 year planned rebuild?

I hear all of you saying his record proves he is a terrible or bad HC.. so you are using his win record against him...but

You won't take into consideration he was part of a massive rebuild starting with 0(zero) talent???? 

I'm wondering if this situation Gus came into with the team has anything to do with his current win record. I'm guessing Caldwell and Khan are much smarter than all of you regarding football and i'm sure they recognize why Bradley has a bad win % right now.

You are all completely stupid.. so close to literally never coming back to this forum.

At the very least you should be silent and let the final year of the rebuild happen before rushing to ignorant judgments.

(This post was last modified: 03-30-2016, 07:24 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

Quote:Are you all saying you have grounds to say that Gus Bradley is a bad HC when he was the coach of a gutted roster and 4 year planned rebuild?

I hear all of you saying his record proves he is a terrible or bad HC.. so you are using his win record against him...but

You won't take into consideration he was part of a massive rebuild starting with 0(zero) talent???? 

I'm wondering if this situation Gus came into with the team has anything to do with his current win record. I'm guessing Caldwell and Khan are much smarter than all of you regarding football and i'm sure they recognize why Bradley has a bad win % right now.

You are all completely stupid.. so close to literally never coming back to this forum.

At the very least you should be silent and let the final year of the rebuild happen before rushing to ignorant judgments.

Khan?????? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Classic dumb poster who thinks these guys from the NFL are geniuses LOL.

You probably were one of those "in Gene we trust" "Gene is a genius!!! we are lucky to have him" "It is ok to draft a Punter in the 3rd, remember Matt Turk?"

"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Its very hard to have confidence in the team when they let you down so bad. Jags are a good enough team to sweep tittians last year,and they end up loseing to them in  Tensse to the worst HC in nfl history. That lose really cost the team,and my prediction of 6-10 last year. how can you have confindence when your team lets you down by loseing to worst HC in nfl history.  plus we will have the toughest schedule in all of the nfl like we do every year. we will be lucky to win 2 games. 

We sign all these throw away players in free agengy,theres a reason the other teams let them go. they were injuryed to much last year. I'm not going to set myself up for another year of expecting a lot of good just to watch the jags fall apart. We will be lucky to win 2 games.   :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:    Expecting only 2 wins if jags win more i can be happy.   the only way they could do worse then my expections now is to go 1-15 or 0-16.   :yes:  :yes:  Has anyone caught on to this post yet? 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:Its very hard to have confidence in the team when they let you down so bad. Jags are a good enough team to sweep tittians last year,and they end up loseing to them in  Tensse to the worst HC in nfl history. That lose really cost the team,and my prediction of 6-10 last year. how can you have confindence when your team lets you down by loseing to worst HC in nfl history.  plus we will have the toughest schedule in all of the nfl like we do every year. we will be lucky to win 2 games. 

We sign all these throw away players in free agengy,theres a reason the other teams let them go. they were injuryed to much last year. I'm not going to set myself up for another year of expecting a lot of good just to watch the jags fall apart. We will be lucky to win 2 games.   :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:    Expecting only 2 wins if jags win more i can be happy.   the only way they could do worse then my expections now is to go 1-15 or 0-16.   :yes:  :yes:  Has anyone caught on to this post yet? 
I have

[Image: crying-waterfalls.gif]

Quote:Are you all saying you have grounds to say that Gus Bradley is a bad HC when he was the coach of a gutted roster and 4 year planned rebuild?

Oh no... Stop... Please don't go... Stay....

Quote:I have

accuttly thats not my intention,or point for the above picture. My point is i set expectons way to high last year only to be dissapointed,so this year im setting them very low,so i can't be dispointed from expections.  :yes:  :yes:  Anyways maybe i might change mind when season  gets ready to start. maybe ill be predicting us to go 0-16.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

I wonder if the NFL is rigged like pro-wrestling, in which case a low market team like Jacksonville might never make it to the Super Bowl because they wont make as much in the Super Bowl money.

Quote:I have

After thinking about the last 10 first round picks with the exception of Blake Bortles!

Quote:I wonder if the NFL is rigged like pro-wrestling, in which case a low market team like Jacksonville might never make it to the Super Bowl because they wont make as much in the Super Bowl money.

Of course it is. The Jacksonville Jobbers will always be the whipping boy to the big cities.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

[Image: 9d5.jpg]

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

"so close to literally never coming back to this forum."

Please... be a man of your word.

Quote:Its very hard to have confidence in the team when they let you down so bad. Jags are a good enough team to sweep tittians last year,and they end up loseing to them in  Tensse to the worst HC in nfl history. That lose really cost the team,and my prediction of 6-10 last year. how can you have confindence when your team lets you down by loseing to worst HC in nfl history.  plus we will have the toughest schedule in all of the nfl like we do every year. we will be lucky to win 2 games. 

In your sig, you said your goals were to win against the titans at least once, they did. 

Also, Mularky - why do you think he's the worst HC in the history of the league? 

Quote:Its very hard to have confidence in the team when they let you down so bad. 

you have bad timing.  impeccable optimism during their terrible years and now down and pessimistic when there's legitimate hope for the immediate future.

Quote:you have bad timing.  impeccable optimism during their terrible years and now down and pessimistic when there's legitimate hope for the immediate future.
The ol' switcharoo!

Quote:This is true. It really is different this time though. We have a franchise QB.

I think even the harshest critic has to agree that the Offense (especially the passing game) improved last year and has promise this year with Chris Ivory RB, and LT Beachum signed in FA.  A healthy Linder coming back if only they get a good Center in either the draft or if Wiz is resigned & plays better this year...

The Defense had a boost with Jackson & Gipson & Prince signings, and with the GM dedicating the draft towards the defense & Fowler & Marks returning...

We have real reasons to be optimistic this year, plus GM & HC really need a winning season going on the 4th year... of rebuild

Quote:I wonder if the NFL is rigged like pro-wrestling, in which case a low market team like Jacksonville might never make it to the Super Bowl because they wont make as much in the Super Bowl money.

TMD lives!