Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump's Ohio Speech @ 10:56 AM EST on 3/12/2016

Quote:We could have destroyed them in their infancy. 150 billion to iran for them to buy more rockets and fund hamas. Open borders. Libya is in the hands of isis. Etc.

Or we couldve just stayed the hell out of Egypt and libya and then not armed rebals we now call ISIS to go after Assad.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:You can't pull the experience card and then support trump lol. It's just as ironic as the Obama was never executive crowd now calling for a guy that's never held any office, I thought Obamas lack of experience was a big flaw, guess he had to much experience?

Trump's executive experience is extensive. Barry never ran anything but the debate club.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Trump's executive experience is extensive. Barry never ran anything but the debate club.

Community organizer... Multi billionaire head of a multinational business entity...

Wow.

Quote:Community organizer... Multi billionaire head of a multinational business entity...

Wow.

No running a business is not the same as a country. Neither of the have any executive experience at the start of their administration's.

Quote:Community organizer... Multi billionaire head of a multinational business entity...

Wow.

No running a business is not the same as a country. Neither of the have any executive experience at the start of their administration's.

Quote:No running a business is not the same as a country. Neither of the have any executive experience at the start of their administration's.

Actually they are very similar.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

The Don gave a great speach just now in Arizona..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Actually they are very similar.

Did you see the interview on MSN last Sunday? He was asked who does he plan on consulting with on foreign policy since he obviously has no experience in that area. His response was "primarily me I will consult myself because I have a great brain'.

Running a country and company are different we can't pretend it's the same thing. Diplomacy isn't the same as trade. In business the purpose is to make a profit, in government its to maintane order. Yes government needs to learn to balance a budget like business but that doesn't make the two fields completely interchangeable.

Quote:Did you see the interview on MSN last Sunday? He was asked who does he plan on consulting with on foreign policy since he obviously has no experience in that area. His response was "primarily me I will consult myself because I have a great brain'.

Running a country and company are different we can't pretend it's the same thing. Diplomacy isn't the same as trade. In business the purpose is to make a profit, in government its to maintane order. Yes government needs to learn to balance a budget like business but that doesn't make the two fields completely interchangeable.

Our government was not designed for politicians, it was designed for citizens.

Quote:No running a business is not the same as a country. Neither of the have any executive experience at the start of their administration's.

... I hust dont know what to say to that.

Quote:Our government was not designed for politicians, it was designed for citizens.

Well [BLEEP] if we're going for what it was designed you cant possibly support trump it was never designed for this much power and authority to be concentrated with the executive branch, has trump ever supported changing that? He talks more about expanding that. When you factor in his lack of experience in any political fashion how laws are passed and enforced it becomes an issue. And we can't assume he knows that many of his talking point suggest he doesn't know that.

Winderdinger and dumptruck you both are typing an awful lot about nothing.  The two candidates you are fighting over is Hillary and Trump.  Just think about that for a little bit...

Quote:... I hust dont know what to say to that.

What experience does trump have enforicng law, approving or vetoing laws, or responding to forieng threats as the head of the military?

Enforcing the law?  That has been a failure in the US since Reagan.  Actually even before mainly due to ignorance.  I disagree though with Trump's views at this time, but I think Trump will change his position if elected.

In regards to approving or vetoing laws, that is what advisers are for.  You do not have to be the smartest person in the room on every view.  You just need to surround yourself with those who are knowledgeable within those fields. 

Bush wasn't well regarded in his military decisions and neither was Obama.  Hillary still has Benghazi cloud over her and even now we don't have all the answers there. 

I think you are putting a little too much on those factors.  The fact the Trump is able to out maneuver seasoned politicians and wealthy establishment at this point doesn't say a lot about them.

Quote:Enforcing the law? That has been a failure in the US since Reagan. Actually even before mainly due to ignorance. I disagree though with Trump's views at this time, but I think Trump will change his position if elected.

In regards to approving or vetoing laws, that is what advisers are for. You do not have to be the smartest person in the room on every view. You just need to surround yourself with those who are knowledgeable within those fields.

Bush wasn't well regarded in his military decisions and neither was Obama. Hillary still has Benghazi cloud over her and even now we don't have all the answers there.

I think you are putting a little too much on those factors. The fact the Trump is able to out maneuver seasoned politicians and wealthy establishment at this point doesn't say a lot about them.

What you just said about advisors is my point, when trump was asked who will advise him on foreign affairs his response was himself because he has a great brain.

Quote:Well [BAD WORD REMOVED] if we're going for what it was designed you cant possibly support trump it was never designed for this much power and authority to be concentrated with the executive branch, has trump ever supported changing that? He talks more about expanding that. When you factor in his lack of experience in any political fashion how laws are passed and enforced it becomes an issue. And we can't assume he knows that many of his talking point suggest he doesn't know that.

So vote Hillary then?

Quote:So vote Hillary then?

Of course not but I'll fight a trump nomination until I have no other choice

They have thought that far fl....

Quote:They have thought that far fl....

He' hasn't won it yet, and if he does win the nomination I'll have to do some soul searching. I can't say I'll 100% support trump if he wins, he's an authoritarian I have a problem with that. On the other hand I vote third party and Hillary gets in then I have a liberal authoritarian in charge so that's even worse.

Quote:He' hasn't won it yet, and if he does win the nomination I'll have to do some soul searching. I can't say I'll 100% support trump if he wins, he's an authoritarian I have a problem with that. On the other hand I vote third party and Hillary gets in then I have a liberal authoritarian in charge so that's even worse.

"In the choice between two evils, choose neither."