Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags interested in Chiefs G Jeff Allen per Mike Kaye

Quote:But Incognito is the better player even if he does play less games. Plus, he would be cheaper than Allen.

Plus, you have heard of him before.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:But Incognito is the better player even if he does play less games. Plus, he would be cheaper than Allen.

Go talk to Dave and tell him. He probably doesn't know about Incognito.

-____-

Quote:Plus, you have heard of him before.

Nice response. Whats your take?

Quote:I'd rather have Incognito. He plays nasty, something this line needs.
I wouldn't complain if Incognito landed here, but I'd much prefer Osmele or Allen.

Incognito is the epitome of an average football player. Give me Allen. The guy that almost ALL the Chiefs fans don't want to see go and that has upside.
Shock the world

Quote:Incognito is the epitome of an average football player. Give me Allen. The guy that almost ALL the Chiefs fans don't want to see go and that has upside.

This team had enough "upside players " that may or may not pan out. Lets get the proven player.

Quote:This team had enough "upside players " that may or may not pan out. Lets get the proven player.

Yes, let's get a guy who is on the downside of his career... Yuck.

Quote:Yes, let's get a guy who is on the downside of his career... Yuck.

He played like a probowler last season. He's strong and physical, something we really need.

Quote:He played like a probowler last season. He's strong and physical, something we really need.

Buy low, sell high.

Nobody wanted to touch Incognito when all the Miami drama went down but now people want him lol

Quote:We do have luck with ALLEN's so... why not?
yeah Russel Allen was pretty good!

Quote:yeah Russel Allen was pretty good!
I hope he is doing good with his health

Quote:Nobody wanted to touch Incognito when all the Miami drama went down but now people want him lol
Those who paid attention to what actually happened in Miami--not the story woven by Ted Wells--never soured on the guy.

Quote:yeah Russel Allen was pretty good!

I actually liked Russel Allen.

Quote:Incognito is the epitome of an average football player. Give me Allen. The guy that almost ALL the Chiefs fans don't want to see go and that has upside.
Incognito was actually fantastic last year. 

Quote:Incognito was actually fantastic last year.

Yeah in fairness he was a top 5 guard. Too old though for my liking.

Quote:Yeah in fairness he was a top 5 guard. Too old though for my liking.
I agree, I'd rather have Allen, Brooks, Boone, Silatolu, etc. for the long term value...but I wouldn't be mad at Incognito either. It just doesn't feel like a Dave move. 

Does the team that sign Incognito get rights to the Ferrari that he smashed with a baseball bat as well?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Nice response. Whats your take?

Then explain why he is 'the better player'.  I'm very curious.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Then explain why he is 'the better player'. I'm very curious.

Because it's someone he's heard of before.