Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags and Bruce Irvin

Linder did good against Suh too. Cant wait to see him next year.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Linder did good against Suh too. Cant wait to see him next year.
This, too.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

I remember rewatching a game to specifically look at Linder and I was wow'ed. He's very good.
Shock the world

And AJ Cann had some nasty blocks this year. Linder and Cann are a really really nice duo to build around.
Shock the world

Quote:I remember rewatching a game to specifically look at Linder and I was wow'ed. He's very good.

Yeah. I looked back on a few games and watched him the whole time. He's a beast.  I posted a gif several months ago that showed him tossing a DT to the ground, pushing a LB to the side and then cleaning up a safety for the RB all in one 6 second run play.  

Nasty. 

Quote:Yeah. I looked back on a few games and watched him the whole time. He's a beast. I posted a gif several months ago that showed him tossing a DT to the ground, pushing a LB to the side and then cleaning up a safety for the RB all in one 6 second run play.

Nasty.

Dude, please try and post that again. Would love to see it.
Shock the world

Quote:Dude, please try and post that again. Would love to see it.
I didn't save it and forgot which game it was.  :turned:

I'll try to find it later when/if I have time.

(This post was last modified: 03-01-2016, 12:30 PM by BigJohn98.)

Quote:I didn't save it and forgot which game it was.  :turned:

I'll try to find it later when/if I have time.

I want to say it was the Dolphins game. Lageman did a video breakdown on it in the film room.

(This post was last modified: 03-01-2016, 01:20 PM by haveaseat.)

Bruce Irvin ‏@<b>BIrvin_WVU11</b> 3h3 hours ago

Back in 80 degree weather! Man I love living in Florida

<div><span><span>34 retweets </span> </span> <span> <span>143 likes </span> </span>
</div>

Is that ^ a hint to what's coming???? lol  Smile

GO JAGS!!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Clearly the Jags have already floated out a pretty big number lol

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/BIrvin_WVU11'>Bruce Irvin ‏@BIrvin_WVU11 </a> <a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/BIrvin_WVU11/status/704669258031218688'>3h3 hours ago</a>

34 retweets 143 likes

Wow lol.

It's either Jags or Falcons
Shock the world

Quote: 

Bruce Irvin ‏@<b>BIrvin_WVU11</b> 3h3 hours ago

<div>

<div><span><span>34 retweets </span> </span> <span> <span>143 likes </span> </span>
</div>

</div>
Interesting lol

Then sign with the Jags, Bo!

(This post was last modified: 03-01-2016, 02:04 PM by jaglawyer.)

Well, at least the tweet doesn't refer to the ATL!

"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

seems like he is hinting something. He knows the Jags have the cap space.

Lol with Vernon that can at least get approached, Williams released, now Irvin with that tweet the day is getting more and more exciting every minute.

Crucial 10 days ahead for us.

Quote:Wow lol.

It's either Jags or Falcons

Bucs

Quote:Bucs
Not sure if he's a scheme fit for them.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Bruce Irvin tweet earlier today.  I think it might be a hint

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/BIrvin_WVU11'>Bruce Irvin ‏@<b>BIrvin_WVU11</b> </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/BIrvin_WVU11/status/704669258031218688' title="6:06 AM - 1 Mar 2016">8h8 hours ago</a>

<p class="">Back in 80 degree weather! Man I love living in Florida