Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
So, I'm actually pretty optimistic...

For the first time in a very long time, we are set at all the skill positions on offense. The offensive line needs to be squared away, but I just feel we need a LT and center. Joeckel atleast needs competition, and Wiz is a good veteran to have for Bortles, but he does get pushed around a lot. Maybe Bowanko can take over? The guard positions are solidified with Cann and Linder.

The defense needs an overhaul, or just needs more depth and talent. We lack talent on the DL and at safety, but lack depth across the depth chart. Would not be disappointed if we went all defense in the draft. And then a couple of free agents added as well.

And if depth and talent is improved on defense, the special teams will get better. (Which it has actually improved these last few weeks)

If Gus loses out, he should be gone. If he gets to 6 wins, then he should be kept, and let's see what he can do with an improved talent pool on the defensive side of the ball. Regardless, I think this will be Babich's last year as defensive coordinator. He was terrible in Chicago, and he's terrible here, too.
No commercial messages in sigs

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I am still optimistic that next year our defence will be much better. Our offense must have to improve in the red zone though.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>