Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Conspiracy Theory: Khan is putting out a losing product so that no one cares once the team moves to London

Quote:If he really wanted to move, I'm sure he would have done it. 

St. Louis isn't available yet.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:all you're doing is proving me right, brah...

Nah, broseph. This fun, cuh. Keep it 100, homie. Down with English, dawg.

Quote:FBT always pulling those [BAD WORD REMOVED] statistics out just like he did when he used to defend the almighty Gene smith

So FBT actually responds to your ridiculous thread and offers the only substance in it and that is how you respond?  I know, crazy to make an argument and support it with facts.  You could, you know, take your own advice, respond and actually provide some sort of counter argument.  Notice how I didn't say counter argument with facts to back it up as you are incapable of doing that.  

OMG the pimplenipple got destroyed in this thread. Buuuwwwwaaaaaa.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Euro guy with a hentai fetish strikes again!

Not hentai, just K-pop.

Quote:Haha this board is so bad..people here cant post on topic

FBTs minion army is in full attack mode. Must have been some good drinks at Applebees.

Quote:FBTs minion army is in full attack mode. Must have been some good drinks at Applebees.

^ hahahahahha. great post

Quote:^ hahahahahha. great post

Nothing better to do than post on a message board late on a Friday night? Boom roasted.

Quote:This morning after a cup of coffee I did my normal doodle.  Does that count?

After drinking coffee in the morning you always draw on a piece of paper or are we talking about something else?

Huh

Quote:Nothing better to do than post on a message board late on a Friday night? Boom roasted.

I was supposed to go see Joey Bada$$ in Jax but i didn't end up having the funds for the gas to get there. you'll learn what expenses are once your mom finally makes you move out of the basement

Quote:I was supposed to go see Joey Bada$$ in Jax but i didn't end up having the funds for the gas to get there. you'll learn what expenses are once your mom finally makes you move out of the basement

1/10 you can do better.

Quote:FBTs minion army is in full attack mode. Must have been some good drinks at Applebees.

You could actually give a response at the topic at hand.  I'm just curious as to the evidence you have to support purple's thread or are you and purple going to continue deflecting?

I pity the few of us who actually gave a real answer to this thread. That'll teach me to treat anything seriously around here. Sad

Quite plausible.

The field mouse is fast but the owl sees at night.
Huh

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2015, 10:30 AM by BigJag57.)

When you wake up in the morning and need a good laugh. But then again do we truly know the truth of what's truthfully going on behind the scenes? Ask youself honestly. THE TRUTH HURTS!!!

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2015, 01:57 PM by Ringo.)

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but in this case..and yes..ironically...its Big Ben

[Image: 2839384466_950a189fbf_b.jpg]

Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Perhaps because there's nothing to discuss?  Nah.  That couldn't be it.

Khan buys an NFL franchise for $750 million.  The team is worth over a billion dollars a few short years later. 

In order to break his lease with the city and move the team, he'd have to show a financial loss in 3 consecutive seasons.  In order to prove that, he'd have to open up ALL of the team's books for a judge to review.  The league will never allow that to happen, but the NFLPA would encourage him to do so, no doubt.

Meanwhile, they're finding ways to monetize everything they can inside the stadium selling sponsorships for anything bolted down or not, and developing programs to help businesses grow their operations so that they too can become sponsors at some point.  In fact, Mark Lamping was just down in Palm Coast earlier this week, not exactly a suburb of Jacksonville, helping to promote the Jaguars Black program with businesses there. If the goal here is to move to London, looking for ways to increase revenue would go directly against what you're suggesting they're doing.

On top of all that, he's got more than a BILLION dollars pledged toward one major project, and he's spent significantly more than $100 million of his own money already on stadium renovations, real estate investments in the city, and expanding his business empire. 

So, maybe the reason nobody wants to bother discussing the topic of this thread is because it's an idiotic conspiracy theory that has no grounding in reality once you look at actual facts and not some delusional ranting from some message board poster?  Of course, you've edited the post now taking out the part about not believing it.  So, I guess you do actually believe it now?   Good for you!

Khan dosent need to open the books to prove financial loss, all he needs to do is just request a new stadium, get push-back from the local municipal to justify him needing to relocate.

There is a specific reason the cities of San Diego, Oakland,  and St Louis haven't asked the respective owners to show their financial losses because there is none. They know that it, and it would be a pointless argument, That's the angle the League has pushed the owners to use. 

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Khan dosent need to open the books to prove financial loss, all he needs to do is just request a new stadium, get push-back from the local municipal to justify him needing to relocate.

There is a specific reason the cities of San Diego, Oakland,  and St Louis haven't asked the respective owners to show their financial losses because there is none. They know that it, and it would be a pointless argument, That's the angle the League has pushed the owners to use. 
That's not how the lease is laid out.  There are only 2 ways to break the lease.  One is to show that the city has not fulfilled their end of the agreement to keep the stadium up to date, which is going to be impossible to sell considering the city either has a plan for future enhancements, or has already delivered on upgrade requests.  The other is to show a loss in 3 consecutive seasons.  That has to be done under the supervision of the local courts.

What is happening in other cities is completely irrelevant to the situation here.  The lease wording for those stadiums is what those teams negotiated.  In the case of St. Louis and San Diego, the leases have expired, and they're on a year-to-year basis. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:So FBT actually responds to your ridiculous thread and offers the only substance in it and that is how you respond?  I know, crazy to make an argument and support it with facts.  You could, you know, take your own advice, respond and actually provide some sort of counter argument.  Notice how I didn't say counter argument with facts to back it up as you are incapable of doing that.  
Facts only confuse certain posters, so you see retorts like the ones here.  There's a lease.  The lease is pretty clear as to what can and can't happen with the team here in Jacksonville.  The facts don't support some baseless conspiracy theory, so dismiss the facts.  That's what deep "thinkers" do.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]