Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Conspiracy Theory: Khan is putting out a losing product so that no one cares once the team moves to London

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2015, 03:49 PM by purplenurple28.)

Sorry for the long title, Before anyone says anything. When you look at our record.. look at the product that Shad is okay with having on the field... it really makes you wonder. This team is god awful, it literally looks like they're trying to lose games

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Good Lawd. Just stop.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

[Image: giphy.gif]

;

;

Some of you guys just really want to prove Bortles right.

;

;

Quote:Some of you guys just really want to prove Bortles right.

Quote:Good Lawd. Just stop.

Scrutinize me all you want... eventually it's gonna be 2 games in London.. then 4... then all of them

Quote:Scrutinize me all you want... eventually it's gonna be 2 games in London.. then 4... then all of them

ok

;

;

LOL you guys are both jokes. I've yet to see you post anything meaningful in a thread, and when you do actually have anything to say, you're spewing your apologist filth everywhere and polluting the board. Message board warriors

Quote:Scrutinize me all you want... eventually it's gonna be 2 games in London.. then 4... then all of them
Yes, it will be two games in London. One home, one away. What happens if the Jaguars eventually manage to turn London into an actual home away from home and other teams complain that the Jaguars have an unfair advantage when playing an "away" game there? That'll be when it gets interesting to see what the league does. Do they continue to allow the Jaguars to play what amounts to a ninth home game, do they scale the Jaguars back to one London game a year, or do they try and find a way to pay the city and EverBank (and any other sponsors whose contracts have a seven-game provision) enough that they're willing to cut the Jacksonville deal to six games a year and ship two to London?

I don't think the team would ever move there. I don't think there will ever be an NFL team permanently based in London, tbqh. I suspect that what's more likely to happen is the NFL expands its London schedule to eight games per year with several different teams "hosting" a game. The logistics and competitive disadvantages that would face a London-based team are just too much to overcome without the NFL making special rules for a London team. Those rules would, of course, anger US-based owners.

Alternate Conspiracy Theory:  The NFL is rigged, and Jacksonville has been losing constantly because Wayne Weaver wasn't in good with the Comish.  Especially after the Jaguars won the game against the Dolphins when they were supposed to lose.  Tagliabue gave the Titans the Jags playbook so they could beat them after the Jags weren't willing to play ball anymore.  

So from 2000 - 2004 the Jags didn't make the playoffs.  Eventually Tagliabue decided to let the Jaguars make the playoffs just before his exit from Tenure so nobody would get in on the conspiracy.  Then in comes Roger Goodell.  He has no reason to go against the Jaguars -- UNTIL the Jaguars nearly defeat the undefeated patriots in New England in 2007.  Tie score at half time is 14-14, so Goodell gets on the phone and makes sure Belichick has all the pieces of the puzzle to beat us.  They come out in the third quarter and BOOM they do much better.  Since then Goodell has done everything he can to hurt the Jaguars.

Enter Shad Khan, who is trying to earn the good graces of the Comish, seeing how his favors to Belichick and Kraft have given them good favor.  So he agrees to a London game every year in hopes the Comish will eventually forgive the Jags and let them be good again.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Alternate Conspiracy Theory:  The NFL is rigged, and Jacksonville has been losing constantly because Wayne Weaver wasn't in good with the Comish.  Especially after the Jaguars won the game against the Dolphins when they were supposed to lose.  Tagliabue gave the Titans the Jags playbook so they could beat them after the Jags weren't willing to play ball anymore.  

So from 2000 - 2004 the Jags didn't make the playoffs.  Eventually Tagliabue decided to let the Jaguars make the playoffs just before his exit from Tenure so nobody would get in on the conspiracy.  Then in comes Roger Goodell.  He has no reason to go against the Jaguars -- UNTIL the Jaguars nearly defeat the undefeated patriots in New England in 2007.  Tie score at half time is 14-14, so Goodell gets on the phone and makes sure Belichick has all the pieces of the puzzle to beat us.  They come out in the third quarter and BOOM they do much better.  Since then Goodell has done everything he can to hurt the Jaguars.

Enter Shad Khan, who is trying to earn the good graces of the Comish, seeing how his favors to Belichick and Kraft have given them good favor.  So he agrees to a London game every year in hopes the Comish will eventually forgive the Jags and let them be good again.
Yes, this is it. Pimplenipple's theory is pure blasphemy.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Pancakes?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:LOL you guys are both jokes. I've yet to see you post anything meaningful in a thread, and when you do actually have anything to say, you're spewing your apologist filth everywhere and polluting the board. Message board warriors

lol, you may want to step outside and get some fresh air

;

;

Fresh and original.

Quote:Fresh and original.

Lead paint is very bad!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Lead paint is very bad!!

Yummy, but bad.

Quote:<div>
Sorry for the long title. Before anyone says anything... I don't believe this. But when you look at our record.. look at the product that Shad is okay with having on the field... it really makes you wonder. This team is god awful, it literally looks like they're trying to lose games

</div>

:ermm:  :ermm:  :ermm:

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote: 

<div> 

:ermm:  :ermm:  :ermm:

</div>

Haha, went to post the same thing. Pure gold.

Khan is in the illuminati, the logo redesign was an obvious point to this fact, but the dual helmet completely gave it away (enlightenment at the top).  Think about it huge screen, they're 362 feet tall and there are two of them...add that number up 362+362=724...but it get's even weirder...Khan was once 58, 724-58=666, illuminati confirmed.  John Oehser looks like Drew Carey, Drew Carey is on tv...illuminati confirmed.  What does all this mean...probably nothing, but it could probably mean something.

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2015, 02:27 PM by Deacon.)

Quote:Khan is in the illuminati, the logo redesign was an obvious point to this fact, but the dual helmet completely gave it away (enlightenment at the top).  Think about it huge screen, they're 362 feet tall and there are two of them...add that number up 362+362=724...but it get's even weirder...Khan was once 58, 724-58=666, illuminati confirmed.  John Oehser looks like Drew Carey, Drew Carey is on tv...illuminati confirmed.  What does all this mean...probably nothing, but it could probably mean something.

For further proof...

Twelve contains the numbers one and two, just like the toilet yesterday where somebody went number two instead of number one! And one and two with 911 and you get 914! Drop the 4 and it's 91! Exactly the score Khan got on his spelling test twelve days after the London announcement! Who has the most to gain from London?! Khan! Who was nowhere to be found the morning the announcement occurred?! Khan! Who dropped the deuce in the urinal?! Khan! But probably the most damning of all is the evidence seen in this photo of London! When I zoomed in I saw what first appeared to be a blur, but when I computer-enhanced it<i>...</i>

You almost got away with it, you sneaky dingleberry.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

What did I just read?   :unsure:

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.