Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's Talk About Hurns

Quote:Hahahaha. Didn't it start from a Commentator?

Just like today when they said we picked up hurns off the street 2 weeks ago.

Is that what they were talking about!? I was so confused on who they meant. Geez

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Is that what they were talking about!? I was so confused on who they meant. Geez

Lol, morons every week calling our games.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 11:12 PM by Pujo.)

Quote:Hahahaha. Didn't it start from a Commentator?

Just like today when they said we picked up hurns off the street 2 weeks ago.
Actually he was talking about the corner that was on hurns and how we were going after him.

Quote:Actually he was talking about the corner that was on hurns and how we were going after him.

Well I got nothing. ..
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Grown men crying so much about getting a warning...wow. Does anyone need a tissue or a hug maybe? Rolleyes
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Grown men crying so much about getting a warning...wow. Does anyone need a tissue or a hug maybe? Rolleyes

I got 48 hour suspension, so screw you.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:I got 48 hour suspension, so screw you.

So that's tissues AND hugs for you then?

Quote:So that's tissues AND hugs for you then?

Easy to say when there's no repercussions for your faulty judgement, now is there.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Easy to say when there's no repercussions for your faulty judgement, now is there.

Did you whine this much about your other warnings too?

Quote:I typed the letter F and got flagged for it. Think about that for a moment. How did she know what it stood for? It could've been anything...

Her name is like the "F" letter I typed. Let the censor do its job!

You mad? You seem mad.

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015, 01:54 AM by Vino.)

Quote:This guy is slowly becoming our most dependable, big play receiver.  He's this teams next Jimmy Smith in my opinion.  I know he has a long way to go for that; however, the dedication and play is there.  No matter what he is not going to quit.  He has shown up every game in key situations.  

Stats through 4 games: 314 Rec Yards, 2 TDs, 14.3 avg.  If he keeps it up, he will be our first 1000 yard receiver since J Smith.
A-Rob is on pace for 1000 yards too. He has 330 rec yards. Also 2TDs. And about a 23 ypc.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015, 01:54 AM by Sosa.)

Quote:You mad? You seem mad.
MAD! REAL MAD MAN! SO MAD! 

Mad...

Quote:Did you whine this much about your other warnings too?
I only have one, and its from you. Pathetic way and reasoning to give someone a warning. I didn't avoid the filter or try to trick it, I typed a letter. Not sure how typing a letter gets you flagged with a warning. But okay, buns.

Bunnies are stupid animals.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015, 01:59 AM by Sosa.)

Quote:Grown men crying so much about getting a warning...wow. Does anyone need a tissue or a hug maybe? Rolleyes
[Image: BOJIBOB-030214-175524.JPG]

Make sure you abuse that power, Bunnie. 

Quote:I only have one, and its from you. Pathetic way and reasoning to give someone a warning. I didn't avoid the filter or try to trick it, I typed a letter. Not sure how typing a letter gets you flagged with a warning. But okay, buns.

Here...let me help you out. <a class="bbc_url" href='http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/2553-message-board-rules/'>http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/2553-message-board-rules/</a>

About 1/3 of the way down...there is a whole paragraph explaining it for you. Go read it. Then you can come back in here and stop pretending that you didn't do anything wrong.

Quote:[Image: BOJIBOB-030214-175524.JPG]

Make sure you abuse that power, Bunnie.

Yes, I must be very tough...I made a supposedly grown man cry.

Yay me!! Banana

Quote:Yes, I must be very tough...I made a supposedly grown man cry.

Yay me!! Banana
Cry? Far from it.

Damn. At least give someone a PM and tell them what not to do. What's with throwing out so many warnings? Do you want the board to be empty and dead? I'm really interested to know how you guys actually got moderator. You guys act like internet warriors on a fan forum. 

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015, 02:28 AM by Sosa.)

Quote:Here...let me help you out. <a class="bbc_url" href='http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/2553-message-board-rules/'>http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/2553-message-board-rules/</a>

About 1/3 of the way down...there is a whole paragraph explaining it for you. Go read it. Then you can come back in here and stop pretending that you didn't do anything wrong.
That's nice and all, but I didn't try and avoid or trick the filter. I typed a letter, and didn't try and replace letters with numbers/symbols. Terrible judgement and you're just eager to give warnings. Pathetic...

How do you know I wasn't saying frig, frick, or fudge? You don't. You just assume. 

Quote:Cry? Far from it.

Damn. At least give someone a PM and tell them what not to do. What's with throwing out so many warnings? Do you want the board to be empty and dead? I'm really interested to know how you guys actually got moderator. You guys act like internet warriors on a fan forum.

So what you're really saying is you in fact DID bypass the filter and appropriately received a warning for it, but you still want to act all butthurt about it. Gotcha.