Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's move on to the Colts

Quote:Watch Marks, JT, and Branch not feel right and sit out for the next three games. 

CB House now has a boot on his foot... so that's not good for the Colts game...

Josh Evans has a knee injury so Sample likely to start again against Colts...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I still never understood why we let Lowery walk when he was definitely the best player in our secondary for a time.

Definitely? It was not "Dwight Lowery and everyone else." But I do remember he was one of our starters.

Quote:CB House now has a boot on his foot... so that's not good for the Colts game...

Josh Evans has a knee injury so Sample likely to start again against Colts...

Remember a lot of players with knee injuries are able to play. I would not rule Josh Evans out before the first practice this week.

Indy 45

Jags 10

Let's look at the next few games

@ Colts -  A must win, Blake needs to redeem himself by throwing to Hurns, Robinson & Lee deep against the Colts, TJ Yeldon too needs to have a big day!  Expect a Win!

@ Bucs - Should be the best game of the Jags this year with the weakest team on the schedule! Expect a Win!

Texans - Another Win  Expect a Win!

Bills - Most likely another loss,
Sick  4-3 heading to the bye week.... (best case scenario)

@ Jets - another loss but could be a win close game going with loss
though... 4-4

@ Ravens - same thing close game but I'll lean towards a win because i think they will win
either against the jets or the ravens if all things go well... 5-4

Titans - Hopefully a win,
will be a tough game as Mariota will be even better by this time. 6-4

Chargers - Probably a loss..  6-5

Quote:Definitely? It was not "Dwight Lowery and everyone else." But I do remember he was one of our starters.

No one said it was "Dwight Lowery and everyone else".

But I did say Dwight Lowery was the best player in our secondary for a time.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:Let's look at the next few games

@ Colts -  A must win, Blake needs to redeem himself by throwing to Hurns, Robinson & Lee deep against the Colts, TJ Yeldon too needs to have a big day!  Expect a Win!

@ Bucs - Should be the best game of the Jags this year with the weakest team on the schedule! Expect a Win!

Texans - Another Win  Expect a Win!

Sick  4-3 heading to the bye week.... (best case scenario)

though... 4-4

@ Ravens - same thing close game but I'll lean towards a win because i think they will win

Chargers - Probably a loss..  6-5
On paper this is how it should go, but if the coaches/team continue to make mistakes - we'll be 3-8.

I dont think excuses will fly with a 3-8 especially as the schedule doesnt get easier...

Quote:Let's look at the next few games

@ Colts - A must win, Blake needs to redeem himself by throwing to Hurns, Robinson & Lee deep against the Colts, TJ Yeldon too needs to have a big day! <span style="color:rgb(47,79,79);">Expect a Win!</span>
@ Bucs - Should be the best game of the Jags this year with the weakest team on the schedule! <span style="color:rgb(47,79,79);">Expect a Win!</span>

Texans - Another Win <span style="color:rgb(47,79,79);">Expect a Win!</span>

Sick 4-3 heading to the bye week.... (best case scenario)

though... 4-4

Chargers - Probably a loss.. 6-5

This has to be a joke. More realistic predictions:

@Colts: Luck bounces back and turns the clots season around with a 4TD 0 turnover performance vs a soft zone D. Bortles and the offense struggle to move the ball against a terrible defense. LOSS 41-14

@Bucs: Jameis has his best day as a pro, cant believe an NFL defense would play soft zone and bring no pressure. "Dis was juss like in college when I was a flawda state cinnamon roll!" Blake has a few nice drives but throws a dagger interception in the 4th. LOSS 30-23

Texans: JJ Watt plants Joeckel into the Everbank turf permanently. Like the team has to play around him for the rest of the year. Mallet struggles but Hoyer comes in and lights up the Jags soft D to take the starting job. LOSS 23-7

Bills: Tyrod Taylor is having a great year, so Gus devises a genius plan to fool him with soft zone coverage with minimal blitzing. Predictably, TT lights the Jags up and Gus admits he had no idea the Bills were scoring on us. He actually thought the Jags had the lead. LOSS 34-10

@Jets: Geno Smith makes his debut and lights up the soft zone D, prompting the prevailing storyline of the week: "has Geno finally figured it out?" Blake throws 3 pick sixes to Revis and Gus claims to have not seen that happen and we just need to fix some things and continue to compete and get better. LOSS 40-6

@Ravens: the Ravens at this point are tanking for a top 5 pick, but this is no divisional opponent gunning for a franchise QB so the Jags have no desire to come out and win. Flacco has all day in the pocket to pick apart the soft zone defense and Blake throws another pick 6 for good measure. FBT says we are on the right track and need to be patient. LOSS 31-17

tacks: We spend all week debating toothless Nashville residents that Blake, despite the worst numbers in the NFL, is improving and will be better than Mariota. MM picks apart a soft zone D for 6 TDs, a new rookie record. Blake throws a few TDs, but they are of the pick 6 variety. Gus says he is slightly annoyed but overall is pleased with the team's progress and willingness to compete. LOSS 48-3

Chargers: the Jags surprise us all and come out firing on all cylinders. Blake has 3 TDs at half and is enjoying his best game as a pro. With a 13 point lead in the 4th, Blake throws a pick 6 and then goes 3 and out. Needing a last minute stop to preserve the win, Gus orders the defense to play a soft zone and put minimal pressure on Rivers. Predictably, Rivers drives 80 yds for the winning score but it was a close game so Gus makes banana splits and installs a disco ball and fog machine in the locker room for some post game festivities. LOSS 35-34.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:This has to be a joke. More realistic predictions:

@Colts: Luck bounces back and turns the clots season around with a 4TD 0 turnover performance vs a soft zone D. Bortles and the offense struggle to move the ball against a terrible defense. LOSS 41-14

@Bucs: Jameis has his best day as a pro, cant believe an NFL defense would play soft zone and bring no pressure. "Dis was juss like in college when I was a flawda state cinnamon roll!" Blake has a few nice drives but throws a dagger interception in the 4th. LOSS 30-23

Funniest guy on this message board.

If they win this game without Thomas and Marks it would be an incredible boost towards the team and the season.
Shock the world

That was funny but also sad as it shows our frustrations with being fans of a losing team for over a decade.

Question:  Do you know why fans are upset with a 1-2 start going into week 4 of the first quater? 

Answer:THE HOPE.

The hope that GM Dave Caldwell and HC Gus Bradley brought to fans of rebuilding an elite team in a couple of years.  We are patient and are willing to wait but this year was the year we would see great improvement, and yet the team's offense is still ranked 20th something (i guess better than 32) along with the Defense.  If at least one side of the ball was good, like you would expect with so much taken from Seattle that the Defense would at least be elite.  It took Rex Ryan & Andy Reid like one game to turn around their teams in KC & Bills when they first got there.. thats not a realistic expectation I realize that, but by year 3 the team's fans shouldnt be talking about the upcoming draft....

and which QB to get, etc...

Quote:This has to be a joke. More realistic predictions:

Texans: JJ Watt plants Joeckel into the Everbank turf permanently. Like the team has to play around him for the rest of the year. Mallet struggles but Hoyer comes in and lights up the Jags soft D to take the starting job. LOSS 23-7

Bills: Tyrod Taylor is having a great year, so Gus devises a genius plan to fool him with soft zone coverage with minimal blitzing. Predictably, TT lights the Jags up and Gus admits he had no idea the Bills were scoring on us. He actually thought the Jags had the lead. LOSS 34-10

@Jets: Geno Smith makes his debut and lights up the soft zone D, prompting the prevailing storyline of the week: "has Geno finally figured it out?" Blake throws 3 pick sixes to Revis and Gus claims to have not seen that happen and we just need to fix some things and continue to compete and get better. LOSS 40-6

@Ravens: the Ravens at this point are tanking for a top 5 pick, but this is no divisional opponent gunning for a franchise QB so the Jags have no desire to come out and win. Flacco has all day in the pocket to pick apart the soft zone defense and Blake throws another pick 6 for good measure. FBT says we are on the right track and need to be patient. LOSS 31-17

tacks: We spend all week debating toothless Nashville residents that Blake, despite the worst numbers in the NFL, is improving and will be better than Mariota. MM picks apart a soft zone D for 6 TDs, a new rookie record. Blake throws a few TDs, but they are of the pick 6 variety. Gus says he is slightly annoyed but overall is pleased with the team's progress and willingness to compete. LOSS 48-3

Chargers: the Jags surprise us all and come out firing on all cylinders. Blake has 3 TDs at half and is enjoying his best game as a pro. With a 13 point lead in the 4th, Blake throws a pick 6 and then goes 3 and out. Needing a last minute stop to preserve the win, Gus orders the defense to play a soft zone and put minimal pressure on Rivers. Predictably, Rivers drives 80 yds for the winning score but it was a close game so Gus makes banana splits and installs a disco ball and fog machine in the locker room for some post game festivities. LOSS 35-34.

This was hilarious.