Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. N. Y. Giants Game Day Thread***

The word is out. Even the announcers on NFL Sunday Ticket made the comment that Bortles looks at his receivers and telegraphs his throws. More to the point, Blake Bortles "habitually" throws into double or triple coverage. It matters NOT whether this team is growing or not..............having a QB that telegraphs 99% of his throws will cause the JAGS to lose no matter how many seasons Blake Bortles has under his belt. If I were Gus Bradley, I would sit him down first hting next week and give him an ultimatum. You keep throwing the ball into double and triple coverage and you will find yourself riding the bench the rest of the year and if you don't break the habit of telgraphing all your passes, you wil ride the bench next year too.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Orlando is showing Bengals at Bucs

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Time out!!!!

OK, now we can maybe get another score...  

It's no secret were probably not going to win another game.

we're building for the future.

it's hard to not let these losses bother me.

but I'm forcing myself to look at the performance of our entire team from the perspective of." How the future will look"

Quote:We almost got some pressure there.
 The Jags story, featuring a lot of almosts, what ifs, should ofs and could ofs.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

fire Jedd Fisch please

I wouldn't be opposed to just packing it in and getting the ball in the second half and trying to fight back.

No pain, no gain.

Bridgewater is much better than Bortles. I said so before the pro days, I said so before the draft and I still say so

Quote:OK, now we can maybe get another score...  

Or give another score to the Giants.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:It's no secret were probably not going to win another game.

we're building for the future.

it's hard to not let these losses bother me.

but I'm forcing myself to look at the performance of our entire team from the perspective of." How the future will look"

but what about anything we've seen makes you feel good about the future?

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Orlando is showing Bengals at Bucs

Smart move
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:The word is out. Even the announcers on NFL Sunday Ticket made the comment that Bortles looks at his receivers and telegraphs his throws. More to the point, Blake Bortles "habitually" throws into double or triple coverage. It matters NOT whether this team is growing or not..............having a QB that telegraphs 99% of his throws will cause the JAGS to lose no matter how many seasons Blake Bortles has under his belt. If I were Gus Bradley, I would sit him down first hting next week and give him an ultimatum. You keep throwing the ball into double and triple coverage and you will find yourself riding the bench the rest of the year and if you don't break the habit of telgraphing all your passes, you wil ride the bench next year too.

Rookie QB plays like Rookie QB; Film at 11. Lol.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I am so tired of the telegraphing throws nonsense. Peyton Manning telegraphs his throws and how is that working out? The jags QB problem is the team is putrid everywhere.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

lol @ people thinking Todman had great speed

smart play and good effort by todman to get out of bounds after picking up 7

Just lay down....

LOL

No pain, no gain.

Blane? Is that you. Omg.

Beedles and Joeckl are bust.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend